What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

This is the problem with these guys they dont know that heart of standard proper punjabi lies in pakistan. The standard punjabi they use in their media, newspapers etc. is spoken by no one in their punjab, I have met sikhs from amritsar, jalandhar , ludhiana etc. (all parts of indian punjab) and all of them have very funny dialects which cannot be considered proper standard punjabi that is spoken by average joe on the streets of lahore or gujranwala etc. The grammar of indian punjabi dialects is just atrocious.

says the guy who write in urdu but speaks punjabi ... the fact is for you guys your punjabi is pure and for us yours is ... we both can sling mud if you want .. but kuch ni labna ... While Punjabi spoken in punjab is a fusion of urdu, punjabi spoken in Indian side by sikhs is fusion of Persian and Sanskrit

We are not punjabi and we don't want anything to do with Poonjob :lol:
Nobody said your are Punjabi o_O

My reference was to the Sikh Empire hence the Khalistanis might think of Jammu as part of Khalistan.

PS- You guys are the most reliable people from the North - Dogras :lol:

Why don't you say to that a Sardar in his face, pant gilli ho jati hai saali tumhari bhaiyoon ki jab humare samne hote ho

Khotay sardar I am not a bhaiya but you are surely delusional :lol:

My reference was to the Sikh Empire hence the Khalistanis might think of Jammu as part of Khalistan.

Horr karo ghulami ena Dogran di, Salleo thodde kar ke Aapan Punjabi kade kathe naei ho sakde

says the guy who write in urdu but speaks punjabi ... the fact is for you guys your punjabi is pure and for us yours is ... we both can sling mud if you want .. but kuch ni labna ... While Punjabi spoken in punjab is a fusion of urdu, punjabi spoken in Indian side by sikhs is fusion of Persian and Sanskrit

Standard punjabi with proper grammar used by Waris shah in his heer is spoken natively in pakistani punjab in lahore and gujranwala belt, this was acknowledged by Sir Robert Grierson who did the official survey of languages in british india at the beginning of 20th century, go read his work, that will open your eyes.

Last edited:
Standard punjabi with proper grammar used by Waris shah in hi heer is spoken natively in pakistani punjab in lahore and gujranwala belt, this was acknowledged by Sir Robert Grierson who did the official survey of languages in british india at the beginning of 20th century, go read his work and that will open your eyes.
dude, Gurmukhi was used as early as 1530 so u mean to say i will rely on a guy who came in 20th century woh bhi gora to tell me how punjabi is spoken ??

This is the problem with these guys they dont know that heart of standard proper punjabi lies in pakistan. The standard punjabi they use in their media, newspapers etc. is spoken by no one in their punjab, I have met sikhs from amritsar, jalandhar , ludhiana etc. (all parts of indian punjab) and all of them have very funny dialects which cannot be considered proper standard punjabi that is spoken by average joe on the streets of lahore or gujranwala etc. The grammar of indian punjabi dialects is just atrocious.

I have seen very old sikhs in tv who migrated from central punjab speaking like us. Watch this from 2:00 for 6 mins, Indian sikh explain it well.

We can be allies again but merging is not possible

Back
Top Bottom