What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

Before you came to PDF and started saying dogra dogra in every fucking thread. The only thing i knew about dogras is that they are famous traitors. Just like Mir Jafar. Please tell us your history before gora daddy came to South Asia?

These dogras have no history before Gulab singh dogra, they are a bunch of unimportant people who think of themselves something big now because they managed to rule kashmir valley for 100 years under the patronage of their british daddies.

And? Can't you understand what he said? ''Asal punjabi is spoken in Pakistan, Punjab.'' His words not mine.
Well,Maybe you stopped listening after that :lol:

Then why is he speaking in malwai maybe he should speak like the anchor :rofl:

Well,Maybe you stopped listening after that :lol:

Then why is he speaking in malwai maybe he should speak like the anchor :rofl:
Bro Please stop debating about the language and stay on topic? How will we tackle or counter the Hindu Nationalism?

Only bordering parts of amritsar which are essentially extension of lahore anyway along the border. But the bulk of the standar punjabi area is between lahore and gujranwala which is huge.
Punjab is basically split up with Majha , Malwai, Powadhi, Lahnda, Kangri and Bagri

Malwai is part of 3 prestegious dialect in punjabi others are Daobi and Majha , i still don't get how the heck did they get so many dialects !!!

Punjab is basically split up with Majha , Malwai, Powadhi, Lahnda, Kangri and Bagri

Malwai is part of 3 prestegious dialect in punjabi others are Daobi and Majha , i still don't get how the heck did they get so many dialects !!!
Its a matter of dialects, there no such thing these days as original Punjabi, The real Punjabi is gone with our Guru Sahebs, no point arguing with them, they won't understand or agree

Panni tunni dogri sahab did you watch the clip of mastana about your funny dialect that I shared yesterday with you :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Ill watch it later

Why is it funny? Every language/dialect seems funny to non native speakers.

:omghaha:
These dogras have no history before Gulab singh dogra, they are a bunch of unimportant people who think of themselves something big now because they managed to rule kashmir valley for 100 years under the patronage of their british daddies.

He really need to bring dogras in every fucking thread. And who the **** called him punjabi? We don't consider every phuddu punjabi. I mean who the **** knows about dogras? unlike them punjabis reputation goes byond the wall.

Its a matter of dialects, there no such thing these days as original Punjabi, The real Punjabi is gone with our Guru Sahebs, no point arguing with them, they won't understand or agree

The way i see it .. on your side its dilluted with hindi words... on our with urdu words..

Back
Top Bottom