What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

and hindus were given the right to power by birth?

Wht Hindus-Hindus u r talking about troll ? Sikhs get equal rights, if not more, just like other minorities here. The people who are insecure as hell talk like this wht u r doing. Come up with ur real flag and real name before wasting everyone's time here !!

Wht Hindus-Hindus u r talking about troll ? Sikhs get equal rights, if not more, just like other minorities here. The people who are insecure as hell talk like this wht u r doing. Come up with ur real flag and real name before wasting everyone's time here !!
Are you sikh?

Are you sikh?
or a Dogra like your friend?

All these people live in Canada and UK and talk about Kahistan but never dare to come to India to do their $hit, since they know the Sikhs here will whoop their @sses. The Sikh community is one of the most patriotic community in India and they have proved it in every single war we have fought.

All these people live in Canada and UK and talk about Kahistan but never dare to come to India to do their $hit, since they know the Sikhs here will whoop their @sses. The Sikh community is one of the most patriotic community in India and they have proved it in every single war we have fought.
We are a brave race, and we made you win all the wars against Mughals first and then Pakistan, without Sardars u bhaiyas can't do jack shii, and our brothers in Punjab are waiting for the right moment, just wait and watch

How many Sikhs are in India btw?
In 2013, it was about 21 million Sikhs in India and about 23 million around the world

Last edited:
Cheers! We'll relay your message to the Indian Muslims queuing outside the Pakistani Consulate.

Only 1 i.e @SinghisSingh
like I said before 1 Singh is Enough for a 1000 of u bhaiyas

Cheers! We'll relay your message to the Indian Muslims queuing outside the Pakistani Consulate.

Only 1 i.e @SinghisSingh
and soon u will be standing in front of Lankan and Nepali consulates

Back
Top Bottom