What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

salleah teri burri ta menu loser ni si kehndi :rofl: Lagda kisi Jatt ne Pailan teri lungi pari ah

The funny thing is all the hindus feel the same about us but play innocent
Jatt Sahib,Shouldn't you be heading back to khet and looking after your plot muraba :rofl:

Jatt Sahib,Shouldn't you be heading back to khet and looking after your plot muraba :rofl:
No I have Bhaiyas looking after the Murabas for me, Looks like u been to the Khet with a Jatt before, thats y you getting this butthurt :rofl: get it? Jatt+Bhaiya+khet=butthurt :sarcastic:

salleah teri burri ta menu loser ni si kehndi :rofl: Lagda kisi Jatt ne Pailan teri lungi pari ah

The funny thing is all the hindus feel the same about us but play innocent

I have noticed that hindu filmmakers in bollywood intentionally portray sikh punjabi characters as funny stupid people, just have a look on the following scene and their innovative way of insulting sikh punjabi characters (making punjabi sikh character drink piss under the garb of beer)

I have noticed that hindu filmmakers in bollywood intentionally portray sikh punjabi characters as funny stupid people, just have a look on the following scene and their innovative way of insulting sikh punjabi characters (making punjabi sikh character drink piss under the garb of beer)

thank you, i thought i was the only one who thought that, We'll show these bhaiyas what Insulting is once we establish our free Khalsa

No I have Bhaiyas looking after the Murabas for me, Looks like u been to the Khet with a Jatt before, thats y you getting this butthurt :rofl: get it? Jatt+Bhaiya+khet=butthurt :sarcastic:
Oh! Can you hire more in your vast lands,Shahukar Jatt Sahib :lol:

Did he say free falsa :pop:
imag0878.jpg

Ah! Jatt Saheeb you told me I was a bhaiya :confused: The identity crisis :wacko:

Mods can you please move this thread to Members Section :D

He is a Ramghariya pretending to be a Jatt

Back
Top Bottom