What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

Meri jaan agar sadi mardangi tey koi shak hai tey jadon chaho shauk poora kar lawo , tuwanu pata lag jaye ga ke lahori kaar beyende ney key apney mulk dey dushmna dey totey totey karde ney sohneya
lale di jaan .. jadi karna si tadhi teh tussi chup ke baithe si .. hun ki makhol pande paye ho ... mardangi dikhani da inna shauk hai FATA region teh jaake dikhao hun ... aasi vi dekhe

Meri jaan agar sadi mardangi tey koi shak hai tey jadon chaho shauk poora kar lawo , tuwanu pata lag jaye ga ke lahori kaar beyende ney key apney mulk dey dushmna dey totey totey karde ney sohneya
Aapan thore Hindu pej ke check karwa la ge, Hindu ta sambale ni Jande, Jattan nu kiddan sambalo ge

Boss when will Khalistan be formed? any idea on the timeline? :rolleyes:
Teri didi de viyah tu baad

okay this is boring now lol it was fun while it lasted, kid I am sure you will be back in another id when the Mods ban you ;) see you soon

lale di jaan .. jadi karna si tadhi teh tussi chup ke baithe si .. hun ki makhol pande paye ho ... mardangi dikhani da inna shauk hai FATA region teh jaake dikhao hun ... aasi vi dekhe

Your sikh punjabi especially the other khalistani guy's dialect is the most funny dialect of punjabi, I just enjoy it , it is so comic and funny. Even in pakistan we consider faisalabadis (immigrants from indian punjab) as the most funniest people in pakistani punjab.

Your sikh punjabi especially the other khalistani guy's dialect is the most funny dialect of punjabi, I just enjoy it , it is so comic and funny. Even in pakistan we consider faisalabadis (immigrants from indian punjab) as the most funniest people in pakistani punjab.
koi ni .. you guys are funny to us too :D

Jate Jate Khalistan Zindabad ka Nara laga do

You still not told me what will happen to the evil Punjabi Hindus when Khalistan is formed? will they be forced to leave? or just killed?

You still not told me what will happen to the evil Punjabi Hindus when Khalistan is formed? will they be forced to leave? or just killed?
i told you already, they can continue to work for us, cultivate our lands and milk our cows, etc

See even the immigrant Mirpuria thinks your Punjabi is funny.Eni beijzti.

I am not any mirpuriya my son, I am from the heart of pakistani punjab , central punjab, maa nu salaam akhin mere walon

Back
Top Bottom