What's new

Muslims to Pakistan, Sikhs Go to Khalistan

I study in UK sir, let me tell you the situation is worse, Sikh kids smoking and have a thin thread like daddi ... i feel ashamed to call them my brother ... how can they do it when our guru's sacrificed their heads for them
It will get better, first we fight for whats our, Sade to Ta Muslman theek ah Apne Dharm ta jameen nu protect karan nu larde rehnde ah

Wouldn't blame the Khalistanies alone, Congress is the culprit ... they did everything possible to breakup punjab ... HP ... Uttrakhand .. hell in 1965 Punjabs didn't want to give up Lahore back ... Spineless Nehru retreated the forces

First you are factually wrong here in 1965 your country was run by lal bahadur shastri , not by nehru. Second 10 million muslims living in lahore are not wearing bangles that someone will come and take over lahore :sarcastic::sarcastic:

First you are factually wrong here in 1965 your country was run by lal bahadur shastri , not by nehru. Second 10 million muslims living in lahore are not wearing bangles that someone will come and take over lahore :sarcastic::sarcastic:

yes they were because they were hiding inside their house

oh is Jammu part of greater Khalistan also? :rofl:

But it comes from the Sikh holy book
Keep laughing and we will take Jammu for ourselves and give Delhi to Pakistan and give calcuta to bangladesh

Given Sikh history, should not the capital of Khalistan be Lahore?
First we take Punjab on this side and then worry about Lahore

Keep laughing and we will take Jammu for ourselves and give Delhi to Pakistan and give calcuta to bangladesh

Of course, that makes complete sense.

This is very good. I suggest you should buy 4 horses off Ebay and mount an invasion of India. Keep conquering and distributing to the neighbors the parts that you don't need.

Thank you and we will give Chennia to the Lankans, U.P to China, anyone else want a piece

Both and we will throw Mumbai in there a trade for Lahore

Who is we? your cyber army? What about Gujarat where will that go? :pop: have you thought about Bangalore the tech city? pls brother spare Mumbai :( we evil Hindus need our Bollywood

Who is we? your cyber army? What about Gujarat where will that go? :pop: have you thought about Bangalore the
It seems it is the cyber army, 4 horses bought off Ebay, the ghost of Bruce Lee and some really potent Manali.

don't you want some land for the hindus and the Christians?

Hindus can go to Fiji and the Christians to Rome. You keep it all.

Back
Top Bottom