What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

What are Sikhs doing in UP, it is not supposed to be their area

India belongs to Indians.....and Sikhs are Indians.....unfortunately 1/2 aren't....although they live in India they think they are a part of the Ghazwa-e-hind.

Did you read the news?
It is Muslims who tried to build a Mosque in a land owned by sikhs and their Gurudwara.
The court ruled in favor of sikhs and the muslims pelt stones and damage the Gurudwara and killed 3 innocent people.
Muslims are the culprit here.
They should behave well first.

Court case clearly favored sikhs without any justification. Now hindus will join sikhs in mass genocide of innocent UP muslims, 3 killed by muslims is propaganda. Sikh themselves killed them and blamed on muslims.

Court case clearly favored sikhs without any justification. Now hindus will join sikhs in mass genocide of innocent UP muslims, 3 killed by muslims is propaganda. Sikh themselves killed them and blamed on muslims.
Court gives judgement in favor of what is right.Do you even know the case in court? how do you say the court favored sikhs without any justification, playing the victim minority card again by muslims, this time it against another Minority group Sikhs.
Court does not side with someone for religious reasons, perhaps your courts do that in pakistan not India.

Yeah right, Sikhs killed themselves and blamed it on Muslims i heard better loony stories than this.
Let me guess 9/11 was a American Conspiracy right?I see where you come from.

How can you say that the court was favoring Sikhs? You have no information, I am sure. This is just your sentiment talking. How do you know that Sikhs killed 3 and blamed them on Muslims?

Trolling begins when people post such non-serious statements.

Court gives judgement in favor of what is right.Do you even know the case in court? how do you say the court favored sikhs without any justification, playing the victim minority card again by muslims, this time it against another Minority group Sikhs.
Court does not side with someone for religious reasons, perhaps your courts do that in pakistan not India.

Yeah right, Sikhs killed themselves and blamed it on Muslims i heard better loony stories than this.
Let me guess 9/11 was a American Conspiracy right?I see where you come from.

How are sikhs minority when they are considered hindus anyway? Hindus will join them against innocents UP muslims and police will watch.

How can you say that the court was favoring Sikhs? You have no information, I am sure. This is just your sentiment talking. How do you know that Sikhs killed 3 and blamed them on Muslims?

Trolling begins when people post such non-serious statements.

This is just a start, in 2-3 days expect 100+ muslims killed now and woman raped.

How are sikhs minority when they are considered hindus anyway? Hindus will join them against innocents UP muslims and police will watch.
Do you always talk without using your head?
Sikhs are a minority group smaller than muslims in India.
They belong to the dharmic faiths of India who accept each other because we share the same cultural and faith values.

Do you always talk without using your head?
Sikhs are a minority group smaller than muslims in India.
They belong to the dharmic faiths of India who accept each other because we share the same cultural and faith values.

Do you think hindus will join sikhs against muslims?

Indian muslims need to build a muslim army to protect themselves from the enemys from other communities in india

So much real estate in world , and a newly accessible planet mars with more real estates monkeys will be monkeys

Back
Top Bottom