What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

Sikhs are hot headed ppl.They are not like Hindus.just a few months back they gave a fitting reply to the ppl of this peaceful faith here in hyd.They take their talwars out and cut their enemies into pieces if they try to play mischief with their religion or their community

indian insulting islam, and indian gloating on giving his own countrymen a fitting reply

Firstly, the idiotic "Muslim" community should have abided by the court ruling and let matters be. If they had a problem they should have made an appeal or gone to the supreme court.

Secondly, this is the month of Ramadan, and these savages though it fit to go rioting, which has led to the deaths of two innocent people.

Thirdly, as mentioned before hardline Deobandis seem to rule the roost there, that probably explains my two previous points.

Fourthly, It has nothing to do with us Pakistanis or Bengalis.

Lastly, could the moderators please act on one or two Indian members, who seem to have taken the opportunity to take pot shots at Muslims as whole and our faith. Although most of the posters have contributed well to the topic.

Excellent post. I totally agree.

They have violated Ramadan with this rioting. And they have led to the deaths of two people. They should be ashamed of themselves. This was their chance to show harmony with the other faiths, and should have solved this issue in a completely friendly manner.

The sikhs were a small community. They instead should have been helped by the Muslims

Last edited:
Indian muslims need to build a muslim army to protect themselves from the enemys from other communities in india
Absurd post , going by the same logic Shias and hindu and Christians should have their own army to protect them in your extremist country :lol:

Akhilesh govt. is a total failure,,,,n not surprisingly,,our media has suddenly matured n is striving for political correctness,rather then professionalism,which incidentally it was missing for the past week...just pathetic.,absolutely pathetic.

I said it before and I will say it again, states like UP and Bihar need forced sterilisation program of the masses asap it is the only solution for long term peace and stability of these uneducated retards.

I hope the two dead guys are not Muslims.

So you wish they were Sikh? lol

The Muslims of UP brought this upon themselves, now people from punjab and other areas will join this and it will result in Retaliation which will be worse for Muslims.
Given the recent history in UP,akhilesh govt this time may take all the measures to clamp down these riots.He already got a bad name.Not only that even central govt may assist them in every possible manner .Some fools may even target modi.They don't take any chance.

Indian Muslims fighting against BANYAS AND SICKS

Sikhs have the backing of Hindus and Hindu organizations like RSS and vhp.

Lol typical, still have that shitty mentality. UP muslims are local bhaiyas while sikhs are punjabi, and these sikhs are clearly khatris which mean ex-pakistanis. Its time for up walas to unite against common enemy, otherwhise hindu land will always be known to give shelter to crimnal foreigners. This trairtor behavior is the reason foreign invaders have taken advantage of great maha bharat.

Sikhs are hot headed ppl.They are not like Hindus.just a few months back they gave a fitting reply to the ppl of this peaceful faith here in hyd.They take their talwars out and cut their enemies into pieces if they try to play mischief with their religion or their community
Don't boast about cutting futting stuff ....

None wants to introspect their acts honestly..... I know those western UP belt people are mostly communal n hot headed to kill for silly reason.... Saharanpur to bareli belt is housing alll communal breeds....... There is no single year that you don't observe a communal riots......

Those of the Dharmic faith only have guts to do stuff when they are in the majority. When they are minority they become the rats they always were.
it seems you gained elite-ness after years of spewing shit on non Muslim without knowing the real discontent.... Keep it up ....

Last edited:
None wants to introspect their acts honestly..... I know those western UP belt people are mostly communal n hot headed to kill for silly reason.... Saharanpur to bareli belt is housing alll communal breeds....... There is no single year that you don't observe a communal riots......

it seems you gained elite-ness after years of spewing shit on non Muslim without knowing the real discontent.... Keep it up ....

I agree, UP/Bihar are very famous for riots in entire South Asia.

Lol typical, still have that shitty mentality. UP muslims are local bhaiyas while sikhs are punjabi, and these sikhs are clearly khatris which mean ex-pakistanis. Its time for up walas to unite against common enemy, otherwhise hindu land will always be known to give shelter to crimnal foreigners. This trairtor behavior is the reason foreign invaders have taken advantage of great maha bharat.
Sikhs and Hindus are dharmic religions.According to the Indian constitution Sikhs are considered Hindus.Moreover Sikhs worship Hindu gods.

Back
Top Bottom