What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

Innocent Indian Muslims? What a joke.

My Uncle witnessed 1993 bombay riots. All Muslims in mumbai were helping Muslim thugs to kill their Hindu neighbors. In Hindu areas Hindus protected their Muslim neighbors. This is the difference.

I am certain there were as i know they are here too but all i want to say not all of them like this as i have few very close friend.

Recently i heard there is not enough police and live firing going on and more than 10 people died. Soon there will be more jatha from Punjab and befitted reply is inevitable.

Hardly. I can guarantee you any religion can radicalize through brainwashing. There is always a bigger underlying reason. Radicalism is a symptom, not a cause.

I didnt mention Indian policies. I was speaking in general terms. And that is the truth. Why do you think people radicalize? Because it is fun? Or There is an underlying issue? It is for you Indians to figure out.

No single community or country can counter what's happening in ME, Africa, Asia, Europe, or the America's. It's a global phenomena.

why do pakis behaving like they are " thakedaar " of Indian Muslims ?
They have have that right since Indian Muslims absolutely love Pakistan.

Muslims must be given special privileges since they are the holders of civilization in india.
Gurudwara can be built somewhere else for god's sake.
PS, the court was definitely biased against Muslims since all institutions in india are Muslim-hating
How many more special privileges do they need? Reservations,scholarships,haj fare,wedding costs, right to riot and kill non-Muslims, white-washing of history to please them etc.

8 out of 10 mosques are built illegally in India. What else do they need?

I didnt mention Indian policies I was speaking in general terms.
. okkk
And that is the truth. Why do you think people radicalize? Because it is fun?
you telll me that...
Or There is an underlying issue?
there willl be always issue for them
It is for you Indians to figure out.
we already know what is the issue ...it is called dominance over other faith..

Muslims must be given special privileges since they are the holders of civilization in india.
there is no freebie in world you need special privileges go earn for it...

Gurudwara can be built somewhere else for god's sake.
or may be there is no need for mosque in the first place

PS, the court was definitely biased against Muslims since all institutions in india are Muslim-hating
beggers cannt be chosers :sarcastic:

How many more special privileges do they need? Reservations,scholarships,haj fare,wedding costs, right to riot and kill non-Muslims, white-washing of history to please them etc.

8 out of 10 mosques are built illegally in India. What else do they need?

I was just being sarcastic bro...

To the bold part: What do you mean by wedding costs? Does government pay for Muslim weddings? Seems like a conspiracy to me

This thread is soo comforting. I could cry.
52994056.jpg

There are few but very few as so far Muslims are exploited by congress and SP and i don't blame those parties but the muslims.

So far only 3 people died ( 2 Sikhs and 1 Hindu ) and no news of dead children but i am sure if event happen i will know tomorrow.

In this even innocent muslim will die and that's the tragedy so muslim should understand those muslim mobs are the biggest enemy of Islam.

Why the hell those guys have to do this type of event in Ramzan ? ( why they let themselves used by politicians )
They think they can get away with it with the help of politicians.But they don't know the reaction to such acts will be a further stronger Retaliation.
I guess the mullah teachings block any sane sense or though processes.
we don't see hindus in Pakistan or Bangladesh behaving this way as a minority, somehow the muslims who are a minority feel they can do what they want in Bharat and get away with it.

They think they can get away with it with the help of politicians.But they don't know the reaction to such acts will be a further stronger Retaliation.
we don't see hindus in Pakistan or Bangladesh behaving this way as a minority, somehow the muslims who are a minority feel they can do what they want in Bharat and get away with it.

We will see what will BJP do this time and if they will be like Congress then we will threw them out like they never existed.

Muslims in india are 7 times bigger minority than sikhs in terms of population.

Muslims in india are 7 times bigger minority than sikhs in terms of population.
So what? does that give them right to riot and kill?
They should look at minorities how they behave in Pakistan,Bangladesh and do such in India not rioting or murder, they do that they are inviting trouble to themselves

We will see what will BJP do this time and if they will be like Congress then we will threw them out like they never existed.
Expect Retaliation but it will be controlled soon.

Riots in UP? This is indeed shocking news. Anyway sikh should behave and not take to many drugs to kill innocent muslims of UP.
Did you read the news?
It is Muslims who tried to build a Mosque in a land owned by sikhs and their Gurudwara.
The court ruled in favor of sikhs and the muslims pelt stones and damage the Gurudwara and killed 3 innocent people.
Muslims are the culprit here.
They should behave well first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom