What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

Twitter also brought us stories about 'Sex Jihad' and ISIS's supposed 'FGM order'. So twitter is not a credible source. Just saying that Indian media ignores violence is not good enough.
They even censored Godhra train burning incident by Muslims. What can I say Indian media is worse than your TTP.

If I ever become PM(Not likely :D) I would put all these Indian journalists and pseudo-secular leftist/communists/marxists in gas-chambers.

Mere hundreds. Society's segment is radicalized because of failed policies. Not because they are inherent to violent tendencies.

Not mere hundreds - 50,000 - and that too is a conservative estimate, these riots saw 20,000 Muslims going on a rampage.

True Muslims should always stand for justice. I never said all Muslims are angel or they cannot commit crimes. I did not blame anyone here that Hindus were evil or sikhs were evil or who were at fault etc

My response was for those comments of Indians here who look for any such incident to express their hate and frustration for Muslims/Islam. We can see this from thanks which roybot got for his anti-Muslims remarks/generalisation that they Muslims look for any empty land so that they can build their mosque illegally . They even start bashing Muslims before inquiry of any such incident.

Giving in to instigation is mark of weak character or lack of self-control. You can not tell me that you said something wrong because you were instigated. Just look how your comments are being used. Keep you head level mate. Remember we are discussing a tragedy, by the looks of which Muslims are at fault. If you have a problem, report or call on individual moderators. We are here for moderating discourse.

Failure to assimilate is a leading denominator, plus what do i know about Indian policies.

Failure to assimilate what? a life in a western country is what many in Africa or Asia would risk their lives for, do you think they have failed to assimilate owing to which there are increasing numbers of jihadi's from there who are heading to fight in god forsaken places?

Something deep down is wrong - and it isn't the society's fault - the problem is no one is ready to acknowledge it.

Mere hundreds. Society's segment is radicalized because of failed policies. Not because they are inherent to violent tendencies.
Then they should not be radicalized in Pak?
in Europe where they are on welfare ?
in Saudi?

well then they are on their own...sikhs need to be provided guns to defend themselves.
Central forces are already in the area. Handing out guns to citizens is a bad idea. From the looks of it that Congress guy Imran Masood, who is a local gunda ,instigated the crowd. If you listen to the guy in this video, a "jatha" has already left from Punjab for UP

Akhilesh's govt has failed to maintain law n order,he has literally filled up police services at various levels with yadav's who cannot touch muslims due their political support to Mullahyam.

since ppl feels unsafe their will seek community support hope not but mobilization of sikhs and jats combined could happen this time.

Giving in to instigation is mark of weak character or lack of self-control. You can not tell me that you said something wrong because you were instigated. Just look how your comments are being used. Keep you head level mate. Remember we are discussing a tragedy, by the looks of which Muslims are at fault. If you have a problem, report or call on individual moderators. We are here for moderating discourse.
Self-control don't mean bearing the non sense and generalisation of others. Tragic riots based on land dispute happen not only between two different community but even within community or within same religion but that don't mean we should use such incident to express our hate or frustration for particular community. I am very cool headed person for sensible posters though.

Then they should not be radicalized in Pak?
in Europe where they are on welfare ?
in Saudi?

Why is PAk here a concern, or Europe or US. It is an Indian issue isnt it?

Not mere hundreds - 50,000 - and that too is a conservative estimate, these riots saw 20,000 Muslims going on a rampage.

I was referring to thousands as quoted in the Western world being radicalized. They are a mere hundreds.

so whose failure it is?
just dont put one liner, make a little more comprehensive

State and the people. Takes two hands to clap. No one radicalized or fends to violence just because. The ingredients have to be there.

Central forces are already in the area. Handing out guns to citizens is a bad idea. From the looks of it that Congress guy Imran Masood, who is a local gunda ,instigated the crowd. If you listen to the guy in this video, a "jatha" has already left from Punjab for UP

its not a fault of just one person...you got hundreds of muslims throwing rocks at gurware...Those people were looking to do that. wtf central forces are gonna do...you got 2 dead sikhs...either find a permanent solution or sikhs needs to deal with it seriously.

I was referring to thousands as quoted in the Western world being radicalized. They are a mere hundreds.

The islamic radicalization in Europe and US is much worse than a few hundreds, ask @waz who is dedicating his efforts to normalize the situation.

Self-control don't mean bearing the non sense and generalisation of others. Tragic riots based on land dispute happen not only between two different community but even within community or within same religion but that don't mean we should use such incident to express our hate or frustration for particular community. I am very cool headed person for sensible posters though.

Yes, self control means exactly that. otherwise there is no self control. it's self control on paper. i just thought i'll let you know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom