What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

Its a Sikh mouthpiece. Anyways if court ordered in favor of Sikh then, Sikh should had backed down and asked the court or police to over see the construction work instead of going there right away to construct. Usually people goes to higher court challenging the lower court ruling and as far as I know people dont claim land unless it is cleared all the way from higher court.
Gezus H Christ can you read or comprehend even the most basic logic?

- Court rules in favour of the Gurdwara, it is their land according to the letter of the law.
-Some goons from the Muslim community decide they are above the law and decide to begin construction of a Masjid early in the morning in direct violation of the court's ruling.
-2 Sikhs end up dead following the clashes the MUSLIMS instigated.

This is the facts as I see them. I condemn the actions of the ret@rds who violated the law of the land and begun construction just because they didn't like the ruling. If it had been the other way around I'd condemn the local Sikh community but in this case the actions of the Muslims' is totally indefensible and the fact there are 2 DEAD people over a land dispute makes me sick to my stomach.

The fact that the Muslims waited to see the outcome of this court ruling shows they would have been happy to respect the court's decision HAD IT GONE THEIR WAY. Damn hypocrites that have got the deaths of 2 people on their hands.

Hopefully central and local police forces flood the area and maintain peace and I hope the Sikhs keep their heads but I suspect their is a lot of ill-feeling in their hearts and that is understandable.

The ultimate irony of all this is that this is a dispute over building God's house- does anyone really think God would want innocent people dying over such petty things?

Untill and unless muslims will follow religion like science and cannot accumulate with other people who are living in the 21st century , nothings gonna change .

Do not compare people following religion with science....science is evidence based, dumbos do not write or make rules....for something to get published on has to do research, come to a conclusion, get a peer review and then it gets recognised.

Religion is like following the age old technique published by somebody in the stone ages, nobody has reviewed ...in-fact it has a provision called "blasphemy" if you question anything wrong written in the book. So please...people following religion without even trying to know whether it is wrong or right cannot be compared with science. If somebody in this age believes that the only way to bring world peace is killing all Jews in the planet....for me that individual definitely is a nut case.

Saharanpur clash: Centre sends 600 paramilitary forces to Uttar Pradesh

Around 600 paramilitary force personnel have been sent to Uttar Pradesh by the Central government to maintain law and order situation in the state in the wake of violence in Saharanpur.
254041-riot-police.jpg

The decision to sent the paramilitary forces was taken after Home Minister Rajnath Singh spoke to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, official sources said.

Singh had asked Yadav to ensure communal harmony in the state in the wake of violence in Saharanpur and offered all help to contain the situation.

The Home Minister, who is personally monitoring the situation in Uttar Pradesh, had telephoned Yadav and expressed his concern over the violent clashes that broke out between two communities in the Western UP town.

He had also conveyed to the Chief Minister that the Central government would provide all assistance, including paramilitary forces, to the state government to maintain law and order.

Two persons were on Saturday killed and at least 12 others injured as violent clashes broke out between two communities over a land dispute in this western Uttar Pradesh district with mobs indulging in brick batting and arson, prompting authorities to clamp curfew.

Saharanpur clash: Centre sends 600 paramilitary forces to Uttar Pradesh | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Last edited:
Are u from Western U.P.

Yes my family living their from the late 18th century and don't know history before that. Media showed 60 people dead in last year riot where more than 500 died in front of my eyes so i don't trust a bit this shitty media.

Nothing surprising here. Indian Hindus and Sikhs always blame Indian Muslims and consider them responsible for any conflict/riots. It was Indian Muslims who destroyed Babri mosque lol I guess Hindus and Sikhs will soon start fleeing from Western UP

Gezus H Christ can you read or comprehend even the most basic logic?

- Court rules in favour of the Gurdwara, it is their land according to the letter of the law.
-Some goons from the Muslim community decide they are above the law and decide to begin construction of a Masjid early in the morning in direct violation of the court's ruling.
-2 Sikhs end up dead following the clashes the MUSLIMS instigated.

This is the facts as I see them. I condemn the actions of the ret@rds who violated the law of the land and begun construction just because they didn't like the ruling. If it had been the other way around I'd condemn the local Sikh community but in this case the actions of the Muslims' is totally indefensible and the fact there are 2 DEAD people over a land dispute makes me sick to my stomach.

The fact that the Muslims waited to see the outcome of this court ruling shows they would have been happy to respect the court's decision HAD IT GONE THEIR WAY. Damn hypocrites that have got the deaths of 2 people on their hands.

Hopefully central and local police forces flood the area and maintain peace and I hope the Sikhs keep their heads but I suspect their is a lot of ill-feeling in their hearts and that is understandable.

The ultimate irony of all this is that this is a dispute over building God's house- does anyone really think God would want innocent people dying over such petty things?

They are not some goons but politically connected mobs.

4000 "Peaceful Secular's" attacked and burned all shops of Shikhs and killed them just because they didn't like the court verdict....And yes, it all happened during RAMZAN and most of those attackers also observed Roza..:(

Is allowed to kill people in Ramzan while observing Roza???:undecided:

You Indians harp on Muslims so much. You're only alienating your countrymen, not us. I was being cheeky :D

Fire away!

Nothing surprising here. Indians Hindu and Sikhs always blame Indian Muslims and consider them responsible for any conflict/riots. It was Indian Muslims who destroyed Babri mosque lol I guess Hindus and Sikhs will soon start fleeing from Western UP

Do you even a gist of the situation here?

Yeah i live here and last year more than 100 k Muslim fled and which shouldn't have happened but did.

Do you even a gist of the situation here?

Yeah i live here and last year more than 100 k Muslim fled and which shouldn't have happened but did.
I get the gist of situation..you people start jumping blaming the Muslims as soon as you get news of any such riots..Have hidden bigotry and hate for Islam/Muslims in your hearts which cannot be eliminated and come out after any such incident

I get the gist of situation..you people start jumping blaming the Muslims as soon as you get news of any such riots..Have hidden bigotry and hate for Islam/Muslims in your hearts which cannot be eliminated and come out after any such incident

I never blamed muslims but blamed congress MP from Saharnpur but since you don't care as you have victim card to cry about.

I never blamed muslims but blamed congress MP from Saharnpur but since you don't care as you have victim card to cry about.
It was not for you. I was talking about overall attitude after reading the reply from first page..see the thanks of Indians to this idiot roybot for anti-Muslim posts in first page

Sikhs openly saying on news channel (ABP News) that they are going to hit back. Muslims has attacked their gurdwara.It is getting ugly.
This will only bring unrest in UP... i think Government should increase the curfew time.

Last edited:
It was not for you. I was talking about overall attitude after reading the reply from first page..see the thanks of Indians to this idiot roybot for anti-Muslim posts in first page

I don't share their view regarding muslims but their anger is justifiable as if hindu community would have attacked Muslim in Pakistan then what you guys would be posting? ( Sure there will be a politicly angle )

Just think it as a hypothetical situation and you will have your answer.

In this case Muslim didn't follow court orders and try to intimidate Sikhs but it won't work as it's a two sided sword which cut both sides.

Utter, utter BS.

In this scenario Let's call one group A and the other B

Group A went onto the other's land (ownership having been established by the courts in favour of Group B) and starts erecting a certain structure, 2 members of Group B as a result end up dead.

Who is in the wrong here would you say?

The terms Muslim and Hindu/Sikh are so loaded when looking at these situations because of how many people are quick to jump in with their own bias. I honestly could not care less if they were Muslims, Hindus, Jamaicans or Martians- a group of Muslims went onto the Gurdwara's land and begun building something in clear violation of the court's rulings.

If the ruling had gone against the Sikhs and this had occurred then I would be incredibly pi$$ed at my community for not adhering to the rule of law.

In a civilised country the rule of law is paramount. The court's had their say and the Muslims didn't like the outcome so chose to take things into their own hands and the end result is 2 Sikhs are dead. No doubt about it who were the victims and aggressors here.

The fcked up thing is that the Muslims in this case were perfectly willing to hold off the construction work until the ruling WENT AGAINST THEM. One rule for them and another for the rest? Not under the Indian constitution- bloody rascals.

Now it is coming out that Muslim groups tried to block the fire brigade from rushing to the spot of fires they had started? Who do these pieces of sh!t think they are?

Again, this is in NO WAY an anti-Muslim post- the vast majority of Muslims/Indians are perfectly good and law abiding people but this is an anti-ret@rd post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom