What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

Well let me tell you something.
Clashes like these were common in Congress ruled Gujarat.
in 1985 Mr. Solanki came to Power using his infamous KHAM (kshatriya , harijan , aadivasi and Muslim ) formula. (He proclaimed it publicly. And he proposed massive reservations in Guj. for SC/ST/OBC's any way the story is that during peaceful protests against these reservations, the muslims were used through the Gang of a well known gangster called don Abdul Latif (D-company) by Congress(I).
This changed the dynamic to religious riots.
From Wiki:
There was a mass exodus of Hindus from their houses in the riot hit locality of Dabgarwad, Dariapur. When peace was partially restored, few residents returned; However, Maniben continued to live in her house, with her two daughters and four grand-children, because she had no other place to go or she was confident that she shall not be harmed. On 9 June 1985 at 1:30 PM, Military which was stationed at Dabgarwad was withdrawn. As a result, a large Muslim mob attacked Maniben's house, which is located about 250 feet from police outpost, setting fire to it, and chaining it from outside resulting in death of Maniben, her two daughters, four grand-children and son of a neighbor. Next house set ablaze was of Navin Chandra, Kantilal, Kalidas and others. Mob, including women, attempted to prevent fire brigade from extinguishing the fire. All accused, including main appellant Dilaver Hussain Mohammad Laliwala, were acquitted on 5 October 1990 due to lack of evidence. Supreme Court of India criticized police investigators for late recording of evidence, failure to produce the Chief Fire Officer as witness and delay in preparation of panchnama of Maniben’s home.
Dabgarwad Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well this began the end of congress and 2002 ended the muslim adventurism.
Let us see how long this period lasts.
:agree::agree::agree::agree:

Then what Modi did in 2002 was needed,atleast he domesticated the muslims in Gujarat. A little reign of terror in UP is needed also. This community only understand violence .So be it.

Don't be a coward.
Its was muslims vs Sikhs in Hydrabad and even now.
The common denominator is Islam.

Fair enough,,,then they need to be punished by admin for this.
I know it won't happen though.

So what do u propose we should do?

Congress,SP,BSP are finished after this.
There will be more polarization

And what did bjp propose??
Instead of reigning in the madarassas it proposed 100 crore for them.

Again i reiterate we want them on our side,there is no other possibility
I am not a blind pro BJP wallah so yeah I agree that its a regressive step. Religion based education needs to go.

Btdg0D8CQAETaOp.jpg

@arp2041 @Sidak @ranjeet @Indrani @Nair saab

I think they are trying to put their men in the seminaries. Freemasons put their men in churches and have eaten christianity from within . BJP can do that.That would be the smartest tactic ever. Uzbekistan's mosques are controlled by mullahs who are ex-communists and they keep wahabbis at bay.

It seems they desperately want another Muzzaffarnagar 2.0
they would be sorry ... muzzaffarnagar was just a curtain raiser. They messed up with jats there, in Moradabad they messed up with SCs. and now with Sikhs. Inko akal nahi hai ... sabki aisi maari jayegi .. na bataye bane na chupaye bane.

First you should ditch this political correctness....Look its good to be polite , but man you are constraining your thinking.
Muslims and their backward ness is a problem in pakistan also :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
If you can accept that then you can move to step 2.
which is to make sure the full force of the law sans vote bank politics falls upon them .

Well i am asking for solution here.
SEEMS LIKE U HAVE NONE.

Again i am asking,,,whats the solution considering there are 200 million of them??

Saharanpur is the focal point of deobandi islam man

Deoband is close by, so is Shamli.

Deobandis started out as a reaction to East India Company. The people who founded Dar-ul-Uloom Deoband fought against British in 1857, their off-shoots kept resisting British government. That is why they have some issues with authority.

First you should ditch this political correctness....Look its good to be polite , but man you are constraining your thinking.
Muslims and their backward ness is a problem in pakistan also :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
If you can accept that then you can move to step 2.
which is to make sure the full force of the law sans vote bank politics falls upon them .

They can't .... they are bound by elections and the left.

Death toll
1RSS volunteer
and 3 school going children (Hindus)

What girls??
I heard there were 2 sikhs and 1 hindu??

100 crores to introduce computers ... to keep a watch on what they teach them.

Deoband is close by, so is Shamli.

Deobandis started out as a reaction to East India Company. The people who founded Dar-ul-Uloom Deoband fought against British in 1857, their off-shoots kept resisting British government. That is why they have some issues with authority.

Well if they don't learn fast,,there is gonna be serious problem as u can see with comments here.
Provoking the majority again and again is counter productive.

Back
Top Bottom