What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

masjid ka kabza nahi chalega,mullohn ki haddiyan tod denge
Don't worry man ... they can only do this in their backyard of UP , with political backing.
They have already polarized the Jats against them. Now all the punjabi's too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
They are making the ground fertile for BJP.

Don't get personal man,,,he was talking in a good intention

Damn man,,i am disappointed at this behavior,,,why attack a place of worship like this??
The video says there were about 25000 people:angry:
I think media is trying to blow it out of proportion by exaggerating the numbers..

Don't worry man ... they can only do this in their backyard of UP , with political backing.
They have already polarized the Jats against them. Now all the punjabi's too. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
They are making the ground fertile for BJP.
But don't u think thats kind of dangerous ?

what's going on here man? can't believe secular riots thread went to so many pages.

Don't get personal man,,,he was talking in a good intention

Damn man,,i am disappointed at this behavior,,,why attack a place of worship like this??
The video says there were about 25000 people:angry:
I know he has good intention but only for dharmics not for others as he knows his atheist talk won't be tolerated there.

Coming to the clashes is this something new?
2 months ago they burned up a sikh flag near a gurudwara in Hyderabad that led to clashes here.Why this particular community has a penchant for religious violence everywhere baffles me.

I just got to this thread.

I am sorry to see death and destruction in name of religion.

If the court had ordered in favor of Sikhs, Muslims should have appealed instead of going on rampage. Very sorry to see this. Bloody reactionaries at work. Totally condemnable.

@he-man , I have not read the whole thread, but whatever I have read so far, I must appreciate your restraint and balance.

@bronxbull has fallen

RIP:coffee:
Advocating killing is not tolerable.

I know he has good intention but only for dharmics not for others as he knows his atheist talk won't be tolerated there.

Coming to the clashes is this something new?
2 months ago they burned up a sikh flag near a gurudwara in Hyderabad that led to clashes here.Why this particular community has a penchant for religious violence everywhere baffles me.

Saharanpur is the focal point of deobandi islam man

I just got to this thread.

I am sorry to see death and destruction in name of religion.

If the court had ordered in favor of Sikhs, Muslims should have appealed instead of going on rampage. Very sorry to see this. Bloody reactionaries at work. Totally condemnable.

@he-man , I have not read the whole thread, but whatever I have read so far, I must appreciate your restraint and balance.

Advocating killing is not tolerable.

I am just uncomfortable in blaming a religion.............doing that ultimately weakens india only.
Not that i am happy but deobandis are foolish,i realize that fully well

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom