What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

looks like I missed out on fun tonight ... ki hoya ithe?

Some unruly mob under influence of some mullah obviously attacked a gurudwara over some land dispute.
Apparently sikhs had won the case and started the construction

But many here showing the debating skills ......
debating skills? where when how ??

Some unruly mob under influence of some mullah obviously attacked a gurudwara over some land dispute.
Apparently sikhs had won the case and started the construction
I know about the case ... i wanted to know about how this went down here on forum.

So u follow Sufi teachings?majority of the Muslims don't consider Sufi Muslims as Muslims in the first place.I like the teachings of Sufism.Naturally you might be one nice person.Had all the Muslims been sufis,the world would have been lot better.That said Sufism doesn't strictly stick to the teachings of hadees which many Muslims take as infallible.You can reinterpret Quran according to Sufism but you can't do that to hadees.As long Muslims hold hadees dear nothing will change in their mindsets.And I don't see how Muslims are going to follow Sufism.What you call wahabism is for me the strict adherence to Quranic and hadees teachings.

I have been reading your posts. You are one very ignorant and opinionated person. How can you say that 'majority' of Muslims don't consider Sufi Muslims? Over-whelming majority of Muslims, particularly in India became Muslims because of Sufis to begin with. You know nothing and you are preaching like big Pandit.

Saharanpur is the focal point of deobandi islam man
If you think it is Deobandi islam in up you would be in for a shock in Hyderabad.We used to have riots many times some 20 years ago, only due to strong police force were they able to stop them.

but i want to see them getting killed on the ground.
Well let me tell you something.
Clashes like these were common in Congress ruled Gujarat.
in 1985 Mr. Solanki came to Power using his infamous KHAM (kshatriya , harijan , aadivasi and Muslim ) formula. (He proclaimed it publicly. And he proposed massive reservations in Guj. for SC/ST/OBC's any way the story is that during peaceful protests against these reservations, the muslims were used through the Gang of a well known gangster called don Abdul Latif (D-company) by Congress(I).
This changed the dynamic to religious riots.
From Wiki:
There was a mass exodus of Hindus from their houses in the riot hit locality of Dabgarwad, Dariapur. When peace was partially restored, few residents returned; However, Maniben continued to live in her house, with her two daughters and four grand-children, because she had no other place to go or she was confident that she shall not be harmed. On 9 June 1985 at 1:30 PM, Military which was stationed at Dabgarwad was withdrawn. As a result, a large Muslim mob attacked Maniben's house, which is located about 250 feet from police outpost, setting fire to it, and chaining it from outside resulting in death of Maniben, her two daughters, four grand-children and son of a neighbor. Next house set ablaze was of Navin Chandra, Kantilal, Kalidas and others. Mob, including women, attempted to prevent fire brigade from extinguishing the fire. All accused, including main appellant Dilaver Hussain Mohammad Laliwala, were acquitted on 5 October 1990 due to lack of evidence. Supreme Court of India criticized police investigators for late recording of evidence, failure to produce the Chief Fire Officer as witness and delay in preparation of panchnama of Maniben’s home.
Dabgarwad Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well this began the end of congress in Gujarat.
Let us see how long this period lasts in UP.
:agree::agree::agree::agree:

Last edited:
If you think it is Deobandi islam in up you would be in for a shock in Hyderabad.We used to have riots many times some 20 years ago, only due to strong police force were they able to stop them.

What can one do??
Its a double edged sword,,u need these mullahs for vote bank and they in turn manipulate the mob.

If even after muzaffarnagar they are not changing/willing to change then god bless their guts really.
We want the moderates to speak out for reform in muslim community,,,without it all is lost.

India cannot prosper with its 15% population having some issues with the rest

Yes i realize that but these deobandis are no less

What can one do??
Its a double edged sword,,u need these mullahs for vote bank and they in turn manipulate the mob.

If even after muzaffarnagar they are not changing/willing to change then god bless their guts really.
We want the moderates to speak out for reform in muslim community,,,without it all is lost.

India cannot prosper with its 15% population having some issues with the rest

They seem to have issues with every tom dick and harry. Cant even rest in the holy month. These people seriously need to get educated.

They seem to have issues with every tom dick and harry. Cant even rest in the holy month. These people seriously need to get educated.

And what did bjp propose??
Instead of reigning in the madarassas it proposed 100 crore for them.

Again i reiterate we want them on our side,there is no other possibility

Back
Top Bottom