What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

100 crores to introduce computers ... to keep a watch on what they teach them.

Makes sense. Even Russians have hidden cameras and FSB agents in every mosque. One sectarian statement or incendiary statement and mullah is arrested by authorities.

Maybe you should tell that to your pakistani members here like areesh ,jonasad also other than bronxbull

I am not here to justify my decisions. He was way out of line and paid the price. If you have a problem with forum rules go to GHQ section and complain you heart out. I know Pakistanis are also out of line, but I have yet to read a post that advocates killing.

sitapur%20_crash%20_240x180.jpg

tHMKtNZ-360.jpg

images

I am not here to justify my decisions. He was way out of line and paid the price. If you have a problem with forum rules go to GHQ section and complain you heart out. I know Pakistanis are also out of line, but I have yet to read a post that advocates killing.

This thread has be watched carefully. There has been a few posts advocating murder .e.g. let's give them a Gujarat and so on. That anywhere is a crime.

You also have some non-Indians adding their inflammatory posts.

What can one do??
Its a double edged sword,,u need these mullahs for vote bank and they in turn manipulate the mob.

If even after muzaffarnagar they are not changing/willing to change then god bless their guts really.
We want the moderates to speak out for reform in muslim community,,,without it all is lost.

India cannot prosper with its 15% population having some issues with the rest
There are no moderates on outside they might look moderate but they will never speak up implies they are secretly endorsing such views.
This vote bank politics were nurtured by Congress and nehru family in past 70+ years and it is haunting us now.
This 15% population will always have problems no matter what you do to make it better,
They are only peaceful if they are below 2-3% of population above 5% they start demanding things and above 10% they riot.This pattern is seen in every country around the world, that is how they invade slowly.

OK PEOPLE. I HAVE BANNED THREE. I HAVE INFRACTED ANOTHER TWO. I HAVE THREAD BANNED ANOTHER.

ANY ONE ELSE WHO WISHES TO BREAK FORUM RULES SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE POSTING. IT IS DISTASTEFUL TO SEE PEOPLE USING A TRAGEDY FOR TROLLING, BASHING ISLAM, AND ADVOCATING KILLING.

THREAD LOCKED FOR A SHORT WHILE TO RESET ATTITUDES.

Last edited:
Thread Unlocked. Please be respectful and do not troll over a tragedy.

I am not a blind pro BJP wallah so yeah I agree that its a regressive step. Religion based education needs to go.

can federal govt interfere in that state and just lock up all leaders with the support of army? Evidences are there to prosecute state officials.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom