What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

He is an idiot my friend, and he should be sent there so he can meet his end.

But the above poster aimed it at general people.

I am not so sure that he is an idiot - he a well respected highly placed scholar - a leader of millions of Muslims. I don't think an idiot would come up with the claim to ready a force of 500,000 jihadi's out of the blue. The bunch he is talking about is the same bunch that resorted and started this communal riots in the first place.

I never blamed muslims but blamed congress MP from Saharnpur but since you don't care as you have victim card to cry about.
Dirty, dirty politics then? It always seems to be Congress or one of their allies at the root of all these things. I didn't think I could dislike a political party more....

It was not for you. I was talking about overall attitude after reading the reply from first page..see the thanks of Indians to this idiot roybot for anti-Muslim posts in first page

what was that lol about ? very funny that two sikhs dying ? there are four seasons in the year...i know you don't care about muslims, but have shame. one day muslims will die too in india for silly reasons like this. others will also find it funny. and you will be wrong in critising them as you have done it yourself.

You Indians harp on Muslims so much. You're only alienating your countrymen, not us. I was being cheeky :D

Fire away!

The problem is this bunch is a radicalized bunch, the lot that is being prepped for jihad for the sake of the Saudi's. They might be Indians in name but they don't display any characteristics of being Indian. Similar to the thousands of European and US jihadi's who have joined ISIS, they are European or Americans in name but do not carry any traits of being where they are supposed to be from. It would be a blessing for us if we can get rid of such lunatics from our society.

Mumbai_rioter_1_295.jpg

We can do very well without such b@st@rds.

Dirty, dirty politics then? It always seems to be Congress or one of their allies at the root of all these things. I didn't think I could dislike a political party more....

Not all the time but this time it seems "Imran Masood" a Congress neta from Saharanpur is the perpetrator with lots of Devbandi maulvis. ( i still need to confirm this 100 % )
Imran Masood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

screenshot_21.png

I get the gist of situation..you people start jumping blaming the Muslims as soon as you get news of any such riots..Have hidden bigotry and hate for Islam/Muslims in your hearts which cannot be eliminated and come out after any such incident
Muslims try to build a mosque on gurudwara land after a court passed a verdict against them. They had already gathered 5000 men. They killed 3 school going Hindu children and a few elderly Sikh men.

How can you not blame Muslims in this case?

Nothing surprising here. Indian Hindus and Sikhs always blame Indian Muslims and consider them responsible for any conflict/riots. It was Indian Muslims who destroyed Babri mosque lol I guess Hindus and Sikhs will soon start fleeing from Western UP

If Muslims do not support cause of justice, then they deserve what they get. We Muslims used to be the most fair-minded people in the World.

A judge in middle ages hung his own son, because nobody would agree to execute him!

We have indeed fallen really badly. This incident will bring nothing but scorn and hatred. Do Indian Muslims have no worthy leaders? Are they left with only Mullahs?

Muslims try to build a mosque on gurudwara land after a court passed a verdict against them. They had already gathered 5000 men. They killed 3 school going Hindu children and a few elderly Sikh men.

How can you not blame Muslims in this case?

Provide credible references about school children being killed.

The problem is this bunch is a radicalized bunch, the lot that is being prepped for jihad for the sake of the Saudi's. They might be Indians in name but they don't display any characteristics of being Indian. Similar to the thousands of European and US jihadi's who have joined ISIS, they are European or Americans in name but do not carry any traits of being where they are supposed to be from. It would be a blessing for us if we can get rid of such lunatics from our society.

View attachment 40795

We can do very well without such b@st@rds.

Mere hundreds. Society's segment is radicalized because of failed policies. Not because they are inherent to violent tendencies.

I guess Hindus and Sikhs will soon start fleeing from Western UP
Flee? This isn't Kashmir, sonny!

These UP Muslims are a joke. Have a look at them they aren't even scary or tough. UP Hindus are secular pussies. If this had happened in Maharashtra we would made an example out of them.

Provide credible references about school children being killed.
Every guy from sarhanpur is saying that on twitter. How can I find a credible source when Indian media ignores violence committed by Muslims.

If Muslims do not support cause of justice, then they deserve what they get. We Muslims used to be the most fair-minded people in the World.

A judge in middle ages hung his own son, because nobody would agree to execute him!

We have indeed fallen really badly. This incident will bring nothing but scorn and hatred. Do Indian Muslims have no worthy leaders? Are they left with only Mullahs?

True Muslims should always stand for justice. I never said all Muslims are angel or they cannot commit crimes. I did not blame anyone here that Hindus were evil or sikhs were evil or who were at fault etc

My response was for those comments of Indians here who look for any such incident to express their hate and frustration for Muslims/Islam. We can see this from thanks which roybot got for his anti-Muslims remarks/generalisation that they Muslims look for any empty land so that they can build their mosque illegally . They even start bashing Muslims before inquiry of any such incident.

Every guy from sarhanpur is saying that on twitter. How can I find a credible source when Indian media ignores violence committed by Muslims.

Twitter also brought us stories about 'Sex Jihad' and ISIS's supposed 'FGM order'. So twitter is not a credible source. Just saying that Indian media ignores violence is not good enough.

Nothing surprising here. Indian Hindus and Sikhs always blame Indian Muslims and consider them responsible for any conflict/riots. It was Indian Muslims who destroyed Babri mosque lol I guess Hindus and Sikhs will soon start fleeing from Western UP

In the Babri Masjid demolitiion,Hindu hardliners were involved,but in the present case,the Muslims lost the case in local court.

A court decision is always in favor of one and disadvantage of one . It is not hard to understand if you think harder . If Muslims had owned the land they should produce the documents & the challans if they had paid any property tax to the govt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom