What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

Yes, self control means exactly that. otherwise there is no self control. it's self control on paper. i just thought i'll let you know.
Actually self-control don't mean lacking the courage to speak of your mind or to say what you feel is right. Self-control actually mean that you don't get so emotional that you start insulting others instead of correcting them or to convey your point :D Sometimes little harshness in words is more effective because it let people think faster :P

The islamic radicalization in Europe and US is much worse than a few hundreds, ask @waz who is dedicating his efforts to normalize the situation.

Most of these retards, and i have met a few, are social losers. Seriously. Give these men dreams of redemption and voila you got idiots frothing at the mouth without understanding the deep meaning. A few hundreds in actual battlegrounds. The Western nations keeps a check on them, especially the US, which is goood.

I know more Muslims in India than you! You know that right?

I dont doubt that, but come on. Indians are very patriotic no matter what religion. This I admire. But what you say is kinda hard to digest.

Believe me these white people will deal with them without blinking their eyes when the situation gets out of hand. They won't look for eastern countries approval. We Indians need to focus to on how are we going to solve this menace? We suffering from this since 8th century.

I was quoting an example of assimilation, how does one assimilate a radicalized bunch? even if you give them the most favorable environment and all luxuries of life, including millions in free food, money in welfare, they think of jihad and killing the same hands that feed them. What chance do we have with such a crowd where we have to work hard for a living?.

Last edited:
Actually self-control don't mean lacking the courage to speak of your mind or to say what you feel is right. Self-control actually mean that you don't get so emotional that you start insulting others instead of correcting them or to convey your point :D Sometimes little harshness in words is more effective because it let people think faster :P

what you mean is the freedom of speech. yes. but speaking it harsher isn't self control nor freedom of speech. if what you feel is true, it need not be said louder or harsher or the loudest. it will not make the wrong right neither by being your opinion nor by being spoken harshly or loudly. anyway..this is OT..

State and the people. Takes two thands to clap. No one radicalized or fends to violence just because. The ingredients have to be there.
ok ......what you are actually doing is that you are pointing to the so called prosecution of muslims by non-muslims..goood
so care to explain how we should treat them though you yourself admit that they refuse to assimilate?

also care to explain why then faction of pakistanis are also radicalized [dont wanted to drag pakistan here but it is need] i mean you said it take state and people to clap together, but in case of pakistan there no mistreatment towards its population by government or non-muslims they why they are radicalized?

Last edited:
Indians are very patriotic no matter what religion. This I admire. But what you say is kinda hard to digest.
I really don't care about Pakistani Muslims or Islam. But I know how these Indian Muslims are. They can fake their love for India for free handouts. They are pure opportunists if Pakistan tomorrow offers them a good deal compared to India they will switch their loyalties in a heart-beat.

Most of these retards, and i have met a few, are social losers. Seriously. Give these men dreams of redemption and voila you got idiots frothing at the mouth without understanding the deep meaning. A few hundreds in actual battlegrounds. The Western nations keeps a check on them, especially the US, which is goood.

The radicalization isn't limited to a few hundreds - that is the whole point - it is spreading menacingly, not acknowledging is part of the problem - the whole aggressive anti Semitic, anti Jewish riots in Europe is a case in point which forced the governments of Italy, Germany and France to condemn it. The protesters weren't peaceful nor were they reasonable.

even if you give them the most favorable environment and all luxuries of life, including millions in free food, money in welfare, they think of jihad and killing them same hands that feed them.
These people won't undestand that due to their bias. UP Muslims are the most pampered ones. Forget reservations,quotas,scholarship,haj,etc. The Mulayam sing government even pays for their weddings.

UP Muslims are the ones started the Pakistani movement and they are the ones getting treated like VIPs. Then we had Gandhi and Nehru now we have 10 times worse leaders than them.

ok ......what you are actually doing is that you are pointing to the so called prosecution of muslims by non-muslims..goood
so care to explain how we should treat them though you yourself admit that they refuse to assimilate?

also care to explain why then faction of pakistanis are also radicalized [dont wanted to drag pakistan here but it is need] i mean you said it take state and people to clap together, but in case of pakistan there no mistreatment towards its population they why they are radicalized?

When did i insinuate the state discriminates? The people if they believe are discriminated, well then there is an issue isnt it? We had radicalization on a different issue. Not the thread for it. Pakistan has no place in this issue.

The radicalization isn't limited to a few hundreds - that is the whole point - it is spreading menacingly, not acknowledging is part of the problem - the whole aggressive anti Semitic, anti Jewish riots in Europe is a case in point which forced the governments of Italy, Germany and France to condemn it. The protesters weren't peaceful nor were they reasonable.

Well they are nationals of those countries, they can handle it as they seem fit.

Central forces are already in the area. Handing out guns to citizens is a bad idea. From the looks of it that Congress guy Imran Masood, who is a local gunda ,instigated the crowd. If you listen to the guy in this video, a "jatha" has already left from Punjab for UP

The Muslims of UP brought this upon themselves, now people from punjab and other areas will join this and it will result in Retaliation which will be worse for Muslims.

If Muslims do not support cause of justice, then they deserve what they get. We Muslims used to be the most fair-minded people in the World.

A judge in middle ages hung his own son, because nobody would agree to execute him!

We have indeed fallen really badly. This incident will bring nothing but scorn and hatred. Do Indian Muslims have no worthy leaders? Are they left with only Mullahs?
Provide credible references about school children being killed.

There are few but very few as so far Muslims are exploited by congress and SP and i don't blame those parties but the muslims.

So far only 3 people died ( 2 Sikhs and 1 Hindu ) and no news of dead children but i am sure if event happen i will know tomorrow.

The Muslims of UP brought this upon themselves, now people from punjab and other areas will join this and it will result in Retaliation which will be worse for Muslims.

In this even innocent muslim will die and that's the tragedy so muslim should understand those muslim mobs are the biggest enemy of Islam.

Why the hell those guys have to do this type of event in Ramzan ? ( why they let themselves used by politicians )

In this even innocent muslim will die and that's the tragedy so muslim should understand those muslim mobs are the biggest enemy of Islam.
Innocent Indian Muslims? What a joke.

My Uncle witnessed 1993 bombay riots. All Muslims in mumbai were helping Muslim thugs to kill their Hindu neighbors. In Hindu areas Hindus protected their Muslim neighbors. This is the difference.

When did i insinuate the state discriminates? The people if they believe are discriminated, well then there is an issue isnt it? We had radicalization on a different issue. Not the thread for it. Pakistan has no place in this issue.
here you said
Mere hundreds. Society's segment is radicalized because of failed policies. Not because they are inherent to violent tendencies.
Failure to assimilate is a leading denominator, plus what do i know about Indian policies.
here @illusion8 have explained in details, so no need to explain by me
I was quoting an example of assimilation, how does one assimilate a radicalized bunch? even if you give them the most favorable environment and all luxuries of life, including millions in free food, money in welfare, they think of jihad and killing the same hands that feed them. What chance do we have with such a crowd where we have to work hard for a living?.
no pakistans case is just an explain or case study to understand the world wide phenomena. It is to show that what ever the polices may adopted by govs( irrespective of muslims or non-muslims) it need an non existent issue to radicalize itself for the terrorise of non-muslims

Because you said they are radicalized due to Indian policy . I am telling you it is due to Islam.

Hardly. I can guarantee you any religion can radicalize through brainwashing. There is always a bigger underlying reason. Radicalism is a symptom, not a cause.

here you said

here @illusion8 have explained in details, so no need to explain for me

no pakistans case is just an explain or case study to understand the world wide phenomena. It is to show that what ever the polices may adopted by govs( irrespective of muslims or non-muslims) it need an non existent issue to radicalize itself for the terrorise of non-muslims

I didnt mention Indian policies. I was speaking in general terms. And that is the truth. Why do you think people radicalize? Because it is fun? Or There is an underlying issue? It is for you Indians to figure out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom