What's new

Muslims should be communal for their own good', Shazia Ilmi says

showing spine??? when you know that your choosing from idiots NOTA is the best option for showing your dissent...

My vote is in malappuram.... UDF fielded a candidate which his own party members rejected (the only idea he had was he wanted to die as an mp), the UDF candidate i never heard in my life.. and some lady which i was sure nothng can be done... BJP the candidate was for name sake.... so what is the option left????? tell these buggers choose a right candidate....
Malappuram? God help you. :unsure:

Minorities do have their fears and when BJP has the highest chance to get into power this time, they do express their concerns....that do not mean they are hypocrites.

It is the responsibility of the majority to ensure the safety of the minorities.

It is not like they are being hunted down in droves unlike the sikhs and hindus in Pakistan and hindus and us in Bangladesh. Why are you so guilty conscious for something that is not done? I too am a minority by our national definition. We don't have any issues at all.

If certain minorities keep whining when trouble comes to them but refuse to look at everyone else' pain when they create problems, then no one can help it.

Ironically, other than Gujarat riots, there is nothing secularists have to spit on despite the fact that all the other riots barring Gujarat happened under the rule of the 'secular' incumbent government. No one calls them communal.

Hypocrisy at its best?

EVERYONE who votes is communal - that is the whole idea behind democracy.

People vote for a candidate who will address their concerns, whether it be women's rights or farmers' concerns or small business issues or anything else.
"EVERYONE who votes is communal" - I don't need to say anything.

I am fine if she is communal but then she is supposed to be a secular person belonging to the ultra secular AAP. Let her declare herself to be communal and demand greater Islamic rights openly. Hoping to get Hindu, Sikh, Jain etc votes and preparing to make them Dhimmis is not morally correct(considering her as Islamic that is). MIM does that, I guess Islamic parties in Kerala and Assam openly state their aims. Also in Kashmir.

It is not like they are being hunted down in droves. Why are you so guilty conscious for something that is not done? I too am a minority by our national definition. We don't have any issues at all.

If certain minorities keep whining when trouble comes to them but refuse to look at everyone else' pain when they create problems, then no one can help it.

Ironically, other than Gujarat riots, there is nothing secularists have to spit on despite the fact that all the other riots barring Gujarat happened under the rule of the 'secular' incumbent government. No one calls them communal.

Hypocrisy at its best?
:agree: Agreed.
Also let's not hide behind the term - minority. When we say minority we always mean Muslims - not Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Christians. It's always the Muslims. There is notminority majority issue in India (and also in the rest of the world). The problem is something specific.

I am fine if she is communal but then she is supposed to be a secular person belonging to the ultra secular AAP. Let her declare herself to be communal and demand greater Islamic rights openly. Hoping to get Hindu, Sikh, Jain etc votes and preparing to make them Dhimmis is not morally correct(considering her as Islamic that is). MIM does that, I guess Islamic parties in Kerala and Assam openly state their aims. Also in Kashmir.

I don't know what is the problem with these JNU wala secularists turn a blind eye to the wrongs committed by the people of Religion of Peace?

All these secularists were howling on that Hindu VHP guy Dr. Togadia, but wet their pants when Bukhari, Masood, Geelani, Azmi and Azam Khan were belching venom against non-Muslims, targeting the majority community.

This two faced attitude is what makes them hypocrites and thus worthy of neglect.

:agree: Agreed.
Also let's not hide behind the term - minority. When we say minority we always mean Muslims - not Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Christians. It's always the Muslims. There is notminority majority issue in India (and also in the rest of the world). The problem is something specific.

True. Them and some fanatic missionaries spoiling the name of other people.

The term minority is overrated in India. :tdown:

I don't know what is the problem with these JNU wala secularists turn a blind eye to the wrongs committed by the people of Religion of Peace?

All these secularists were howling on that Hindu VHP guy Dr. Togadia, but wet their pants when Bukhari, Masood, Geelani, Azmi and Azam Khan were belching venom against non-Muslims, targeting the majority community.

This two faced attitude is what makes them hypocrites and thus worthy of neglect.

Add owaisi brothers to that list. :coffee:

On her twitter channel she says that her statements are taken out of context. She doesn't expain what the right context is, though.

Once again, EVERY voter is communal and votes along lines which favor that particular community.

The only question is whether their 'community' is defined by religion, business interests, location, gender or other factor.

People vote for a candidate because he/she will address women's issues, or farmers' issues, or small business' issues, etc.

Once again, EVERY voter is communal and votes along lines which favor that particular community.

The only question is whether their 'community' is defined by religion, business interests, location, gender or other factor.

People vote for a candidate because he/she will address women's issues, or farmers' issues, or small business' issues, etc.
It's all ok until it is at the expense of another. :coffee:

If we see the history the next step of conservative ideologies after gaining power is clashing with those who oppose their ideology.

Reason why people has to get a right balance between gaining votes and spreading hatred among the majority.

"Conservative ideologies will not last long they come with inherent weakness and that will destroy them eventually".

It is not like they are being hunted down in droves unlike the sikhs and hindus in Pakistan and hindus and us in Bangladesh. Why are you so guilty conscious for something that is not done? I too am a minority by our national definition. We don't have any issues at all.

Hypocrisy at its best?

Then why this bigotry when similar things are practiced by BJP guys ? why they are labeled as communal ??
There is a difference between Minority and Majority, India is stable because majority are not conservatives and tolerant.

Lets keep the fabric like that and leave the vote gaining politics after this elections.

How is it applicable ? please elaborate . . .???
Over the last decade the percapita income of the middle class has increased, those who can afford can have more than two kids.

If we see the history the next step of conservative ideologies after gaining power is clashing with those who oppose their ideology.

Reason why people has to get a right balance between gaining votes and spreading hatred among the majority.

"Conservative ideologies will not last long they come with inherent weakness and that will destroy them eventually".

If you think that despite a clean chit from the supreme court that BJP is conservative or communal, you simply don't respect the national law.

We were overflowing with liberalism that led to the deaths of 170 Indians in Mumbai, 10 jawans dead, 2 beheaded, dozen bomb blasts during 2009-10-11 time every other month, calling a brave martyr Mohan Sharma's sacrifice as a fabricated, riot and massacre of Assamese at the hands of illegal Bangla Muslims, total and disastrous management of national calamities from the centre minus the prompt action by the military etc.

This much liberalism is also bad.

We need conservatism as much as liberalism. Too much of any thing is not good.

Yes there is a deference.

but

what about Sikhs ? Jains ? Buddhists ? Xtians ?

they are not minorities ? never saw them so much concerned :pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

If Muslims are done what is guarantee that these rights will not turn on the remaining minorities??

Already there are voices against Christians.

So what ever animosity and hatred that is incited before elections should be curbed and the fabric of the country should remain as it is .... :tup:

If you think that despite a clean chit from the supreme court that BJP is conservative or communal, you simply don't respect the national law.

We were overflowing with liberalism that led to the deaths of 170 Indians in Mumbai, 10 jawans dead, 2 beheaded, dozen bomb blasts during 2009-10-11 time every other month, calling a brave martyr Mohan Sharma's sacrifice as a fabricated, riot and massacre of Assamese at the hands of illegal Bangla Muslims, total and disastrous management of national calamities from the centre minus the prompt action by the military etc.

This much liberalism is also bad.

We need conservatism as much as liberalism. Too much of any thing is not good.

BJP is an offshoot of RSS, if we go through the ideology of RSS we find "country first and rest like religion/faith .... is second".

They are not communal either, you can check any religious organizations based on rightist fundementals it is the RSS that respects every religion and faith.

Lets stop at there and develop further in this next decade :cheers:

I know Dharmic @Chinese-Dragon will not like my words :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom