What's new

Muslims should be communal for their own good', Shazia Ilmi says

LOL.....so being communal is ok since you are in fear............next stop blasting bombs. You see, the have their fears and this is how they express it. :P

Mate I am talking in the perspective of Majority versus minority, Regarding Bomb blasts and terrorism Our security agencies will take care of that.

If we alienate the entire minority it will become even more difficult for the security agencies.

Yes Muslims are Hypocrites when it comes to religion.

What is the meaning of blank post Dude!!

Minorities do have their fears and when BJP has the highest chance to get into power this time, they do express their concerns....that do not mean they are hypocrites.

It is the responsibility of the majority to ensure the safety of the minorities.

wait until that majority becomes minority...you will see so called "secular" india.

choose Rahulji for PM, he will be the most visionary leader India will ever have, our very own Abraham Lincoln/Jefferson/Kennedy rolled into one

And, you got all that from his rally 'foot in the mouth' speeches? what is his achievement till date other than being the fastest sperm?

And what tangible outcome would it show? NOTA is as good as not voting. Choice is simple, choose Rahulji for PM, he will be the most visionary leader India will ever have, our very own Abraham Lincoln/Jefferson/Kennedy rolled into one

Seriously???? Rahul seems to be the most idiotic guy from entire nehru family......He will be the last person i will choose....

Mate I am talking in the perspective of Majority versus minority, Regarding Bomb blasts and terrorism Our security agencies will take care of that.
If we alienate the entire minority it will become even more difficult for the security agencies.
Yes Muslims are Hypocrites when it comes to religion.

You mean the govt. voted into power by the "Secular" vote bank like SP and JDU will go around arresting Terrorist and preventing bomb blasts ? :lol:

If you feel they are Hypocrites then it is time you stop feeding their hypocrisy. You can star by dumping the skull cap...... and every other symbol of minority appeasement.

Time to treat them as our equal, not as someone who needs to live in our "protection". I know its hard for you, but do try.

And, you got all that from his rally 'foot in the mouth' speeches? what is his achievement till date other than being the fastest sperm?
being the fastest sperm is an life time achievement......
may be even greater than that.....if u do smthing in this world.....:D:D

Typical BJPussy resorting to cheap attacks against our leader. He belongs to the family of Nehru, Indira and Rajiv who gave their lives for this country. That is enough for Rahulji to be qualified to become our PM.

Typical BJPussy resorting to cheap attacks against our leader. He belongs to the family of Nehru, Indira and Rajiv who gave their lives for this country. That is enough for Rahulji to be qualified to become our PM.

AS I said - being the fast sperm was his only achievement till date, say thanks to your Italian cow for bestowing all you retards with your future pappu. I hear you lot of retards built a temple for her too :p:

Back
Top Bottom