What's new

Muslims should be communal for their own good', Shazia Ilmi says

somnath

Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: A new controversial video which could spell trouble for the Aam Aadmi Party is doing the rounds on social media.

In the video, Shazia llmi, AAP's candidate from Ghaziabad seat, is seen asking some Muslim leaders to support the party instead of Congress.

Ilmi can be heard saying that, "Muslims need to be less secular and should become a bit communal for their own good."

She goes on to say, "I know this is controversial, but necessary."

However, it is unclear when and where this video was shot. TOI cannot verify the authenticity of this video.

It was loss by a whisker for Shazia, who was one of the most famous public faces for debutant Aam Aadmi Party, as she lost her seat by mere 326 votes — the smallest margin in 2013 Delhi assembly elections.

Ilmi, who was also a spokesperson for the India Against Corruption movement led by Anna Hazare, was previously a television journalist.

Manish Sisodia, AAP's official spokesman, tweeted about the controversy stating that Ilmi shouldn't have said "it".

'Muslims should be communal for their own good', Shazia Ilmi says - The Times of India

:rofl:
now will kujliwal sack miss shazia illmi

Welcome to the party Shazia..... and welcome to those club of azam khan,mulayam and others......

How many of us believe this is the worst fought election...... Every bloody party is worse than the other.... But what is the option left???? NOTA?

Welcome to the party Shazia..... and welcome to those club of azam khan,mulayam and others......

How many of us believe this is the worst fought election...... Every bloody party is worse than the other.... But what is the option left???? NOTA?

NOTA is a copout, show some spine and make a choice :devil:, Rahulji for PM

NOTA is a copout, show some spine and make a choice :devil:

showing spine??? when you know that your choosing from idiots NOTA is the best option for showing your dissent...

My vote is in malappuram.... UDF fielded a candidate which his own party members rejected (the only idea he had was he wanted to die as an mp), the UDF candidate i never heard in my life.. and some lady which i was sure nothng can be done... BJP the candidate was for name sake.... so what is the option left????? tell these buggers choose a right candidate....

showing spine??? when you know that your choosing from idiots NOTA is the best option for showing your dissent...

My vote is in malappuram.... UDF fielded a candidate which his own party members rejected (the only idea he had was he wanted to die as an mp), the UDF candidate i never heard in my life.. and some lady which i was sure nothng can be done... BJP the candidate was for name sake.... so what is the option left????? tell these buggers choose a right candidate....
And what tangible outcome would it show? NOTA is as good as not voting. Choice is simple, choose Rahulji for PM, he will be the most visionary leader India will ever have, our very own Abraham Lincoln/Jefferson/Kennedy rolled into one

Minorities do have their fears and when BJP has the highest chance to get into power this time, they do express their concerns....that do not mean they are hypocrites.

It is the responsibility of the majority to ensure the safety of the minorities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom