What's new

Muslims should be communal for their own good', Shazia Ilmi says

lol AAP is a joke . I wonder will cough cough eliminate Shazia now or defend her :coffee:

lol AAP is a joke . I wonder will cough cough eliminate Shazia now or defend her :coffee:
Blz_aGECAAA3_l9.jpg

AS I said - being the fast sperm was his only achievement till date, say thanks to your Italian cow for bestowing all you retards with your future pappu. I hear you lot of retards built a temple for her too :p:
What else to expect from Fascist worshippers of Benito and Adolf. Fascists like you are a threat to humanity

#AAPtard logic-

this is a play of words

she is dumb

she is less communal than bjp leaders

DumbBhakts can't understand sarcasm

:lol:

Its about choosing best among worsts and BJP is so far better than all these cartoons!!
PS:another option is choosing Digvijay Singh Ji for PM. He is an old 'secular' and newly transformed sanatani Hindu. Perfect combo!! Lols

Typical BJPussy resorting to cheap attacks against our leader. He belongs to the family of Nehru, Indira and Rajiv who gave their lives for this country. That is enough for Rahulji to be qualified to become our PM.
No one give the lives for the country Indra intiated the khalistan movement by supporting Bhindrawale to tackle their political rivals Akalis and she paid for it.Secondly Rajiv was the one who made prabhakaran so big by supporting his Tamil Elem to Play his politics in Tamil naidu.RA&W Activities training Ltte Soilders are wellKnown So we can say Rajiv Digged his Own Grave:mad:

Last edited:
ahhh...u are wrong....
these rules not applied on secular minorities.........in this secular nation......
only hindus are wrong on every aspect.......
thanks to the media mafia of our country.

Just once in my life. . . . i want to punch Shazia filmy on her face . . to destroy her fake smile :mad::mad::mad:
keep calm brother , the real punch will be delivered by the people on may 16th ...mullah ka apna kejriwal & his co will be sent packing trust me.

showing spine??? when you know that your choosing from idiots NOTA is the best option for showing your dissent...

My vote is in malappuram.... UDF fielded a candidate which his own party members rejected (the only idea he had was he wanted to die as an mp), the UDF candidate i never heard in my life.. and some lady which i was sure nothng can be done... BJP the candidate was for name sake.... so what is the option left????? tell these buggers choose a right candidate....
Vote for BJP candidate with more number of votes count this time atleast BJP will try to entrench for next time.

AS I said - being the fast sperm was his only achievement till date, say thanks to your Italian cow for bestowing all you retards with your future pappu. I hear you lot of retards built a temple for her too :p:
Yeah there is one retard from my state AP who made a bronze statue of Sonia as some goddess.If you say something about him, he threatens that you insulted him as SC/ST and tends to use that SC/ST discrimination IPC rule against you.so no one bothers him, hes our Mayawati here.

Last edited:
:P the best would be : Indira Gandhi"...... End of the day How many PM's had the courage like she did.....

Kuch zyada nahi huva????? :P
Pv narasimha rao did, he was courageous enough to do puja when the Babri Masjid was being broken :p:
although he opened our economy made it capitalist, the respect he got from congress is noteworthy,he was not even allowed to be cremeated in new delhi by gandhi family, instead his body was sent to his native hometown in Telangana.An ex pm didnt even get the respect he deserved in his funeral.

There she goes again :coffee:

'Muslims should be communal for their own good', Shazia Ilmi says

TNN | Apr 22, 2014, 10.36 PM IST
NEW DELHI: A new controversial video which could spell trouble for the Aam Aadmi Party is doing the rounds on social media.

In the video, which surfaced on Tuesday, AAP leader Shazia Ilmi said that Muslims' votes split as they were "too secular" and they "should become communal" and vote keeping in mind "our own interest".

"Don't be much secular. Muslims are too secular and they should become communal. They are not communal and do not vote for themselves. Arvind Kejriwal is ours. Muslims have remained secular for long...have voted for the Congress and helped them win. Don't be so secular and look at your house (community) this time.

"Other parties have their votebank intact and Muslim votes split. This is a controversial statement, but we should look at our own interest," Ilmi, AAP candidate from Ghaziabad, said in the video, in which she is having a conversation with members of the Muslim community.

The Arvind Kejriwal-headed Aam Aadmi party(AAP) ticked Ilmi off and distanced itself from the controversial remarks, saying it does not endorse her views. However, Ilmi stood by her comments, which, she said is "play of words".

The AAP said it does not believe in this kind of politics nor does it endorse it.

"All our representatives should be careful in their choice of words so that there is no scope for misinterpretation," the AAP said in a message posted on its twitter handle.

"I've seen Shazia's clip. She should have not said it. AAP does not believe in communal politics. Our politics is to unite all Indians," party leader Manish Sisodia tweeted.

With her remarks triggering a controversy, Ilmi said she had not made any remark that incited hatred.

"I stand by it. I said, we should think of our community first. When others are not secular then why should we be secular. It is play of words," she told TV channels.
"I said it half sarcastically. Somebody was saying Muslims are very communal. I am saying Muslims are not communal, infact they are very secular. They need to be communal. This does not mean to incite hatred. They must think of themselves and must not be political slaves.

"What have the political parties done for Muslims in terms of political empowerment and representation in either government or private jobs, education... in terms of economic and political opportunities," she told TV channels.

"I was essentially saying when you cast a vote you want to better your lot. Think of yourself...you cannot be scared of Modi and RSS all the time," she added.

Back
Top Bottom