What's new

Muslims should be communal for their own good', Shazia Ilmi says

I tried of this nonsense. If muslims want to be communal ,be prepared for the backleash as the backleash will lead to total destruction of islamic community of India.
We did not hit them and destroy them when we had reason to,i.e. the partition,what makes you think anyone can hit them now?

Open your eyes. Sheesh! They have a problem with us buddhists as well in Buddhist and non-Buddhist countries.

The right wing is not inciting the problem. If you cannot see the dangers and appease them non-stop like this, then don't cry when they riot.

As Irani ji once said clearly, they are just the B team of Congress.
Crying is what non muslim Indians can do.Gandhi once said-hindus are coward while muslims are bullies.

Shazia Ilmi, you clever clever dyke.

But you're not half as clever as you think.

Now how does one call for a woman's head, seems uncouth....dilemma time.

Crying is what non muslim Indians can do.Gandhi once said-hindus are coward while muslims are bullies.

No.

This unnecessary appeasement by the western-marxis,t self-appointed intellectuals of our media, is a problem and now it is becoming a problem for even non-Hindus. Sikhs understand what I am talking about if you ask them. They have seen this crap too much just like your conservative Hindus folks.

This is not the matter of religion or practise; it is a matter of mindless appeasement following Gandhi's madness.

Appeasement spoils anyone. Ever heard the saying 'bigda hua bachcha'?

It is because the kid is pampered beyond what they are worth and they think that they are too good for everything.

Same case here.

Gandhian lunacy is the reason behind all this

why is everyone taking this so seriously,,,,as someone pointed out earlier,,,election season induces such bigotry...
chor na yaar,,,,just vote for BJP,,that's it.

Last edited:
sry...I just went giggling seeing the sad smiley at the end.....tats why the reaction....
I knew it. :-)
And you dont have to be sorry for posting smileys. :-)

why is everyone taking this so seriously,,,,as someone pointed out earlier,,,election season induces such bigotry...

How times will you post it doc???
Go and take your medicines on time.:P

No.

This unnecessary appeasement by the western-marxis,t self-appointed intellectuals of our media, is a problem and now it is becoming a problem for even non-Hindus. Sikhs understand what I am talking about if you ask them. They have seen this crap too much just like your conservative Hindus folks.

This is not the matter of religion or practise; it is a matter of mindless appeasement following Gandhi's madness.

Appeasement spoils anyone. Ever heard the saying 'bigda hua bachcha'?

It is because the kid is pampered beyond what they are worth and they think that they are too good for everything.

Same case here.

Gandhian lunacy is the reason behind all this
Please know that whenever I say hindu I mean all dharmic religions.Gandhi was a moronic thinker,all nehru gandhians are.We did not have any strong leader but muslims had jinnah,and even after partition our sickulars are agreeing to their assertiveness.:(

Simple.India had Gandhi and Nehru.If it was Bose ,Stalin or some other personality type ruling india ,this would not have happened.
Stalin?Hindus teachings are based upon kindness we are cowards.And we have rarely been united,and pull our own strong leaders down because of our sickularism.There is no shame in accepting that.:(

Last edited:
Typical BJPussy resorting to cheap attacks against our leader. He belongs to the family of Nehru, Indira and Rajiv who gave their lives for this country. That is enough for Rahulji to be qualified to become our PM.
And, you got all that from his rally 'foot in the mouth' speeches? what is his achievement till date other than being the fastest sperm?
Seriously???? Rahul seems to be the most idiotic guy from entire nehru family......He will be the last person i will choose....
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Bhailog @ExtraOdinary is trolling u guys. He is a BJP fan but his over-sarcastic comments have their fair share of victims. First bechara @HariPrasad was trolled now u guys.... :sarcastic:

Open your eyes. Sheesh! They have a problem with us buddhists as well in Buddhist and non-Buddhist countries.

The right wing is not inciting the problem. If you cannot see the dangers and appease them non-stop like this, then don't cry when they riot.
As Irani ji once said clearly, they are just the B team of Congress.

Being tolerant is not appeasing mate!

Back
Top Bottom