What's new

Muslims Serving In The Israeli Army!

What's wrong with you? Sometimes you are talking sense and then you have these sudden, severe fits of emotions, where you get marginally or outright nasty. You and that Monkey fellow are one of the same, bipolar. :what:

In Israel only Druze and Circassians, besides the Jews, are drafted into the Army because they've all asked to be drafted into the army. No Arab are drafted into the army, they are exempt from it.

I'm just saying if tomorrow Barack Obama and gang decides to do it and congress and senate approves it and decides to attack say Church of England and Vatican - that would mean the soldiers doing the attacking are traitors to Christianity.

Maybe at your end... Over here, all wars are "Fight dammit, the US is coming to blow you up!".

In present day all high profile conflicts are US instigated conflicts and the ones we are dealing with are also US instigated conflicts and US is also directly attacking us. When we oppose US drone strikes its not for some divine mission, or some manifest destiny concept... Its simply the fact that we don't want to die.

You are a traitor when you put your religion over your country.

Muslims should join israeli army in large number.
It can be key power to destroy them.
After all an insider can do much harm than others.

Muslims should join israeli army in large number.
It can be key power to destroy them.
After all an insider can do much harm than others.
Fantastic line of thinking, I am all for it. However, If Sunnis and Shias both are recruited and they start massacring and blowing up each other, then in that case, the number of Muslims would automatically reduce, no ? That would in fact prove fatal to the Muslim balance in the Middle East which would defeat the idea of having Muslims there in the first place. Now, I understand how the Yahoods are at the top of the food chain there !!!

Does one fight for his country or for his religion? That's the question I want to ask to all our Muslim brethren. (Please don't say both! Fighting for you country doesn't mean you are fighting for your religion and vice versa).

Does one fight for his country or for his religion? That's the question I want to ask to all our Muslim brethren. (Please don't say both! Fighting for you country doesn't mean you are fighting for your religion and vice versa).

Why u are seeing this as war of religion. Israelis occupied one's country and if the ppl love their country.
They should fight for it. Unfortunately Muslims are the victim here thats why u r ignoring the sufferings
of Palestinians. Why u guys show that much solidarity towards Tamil rebels then.

Fantastic line of thinking, I am all for it. However, If Sunnis and Shias both are recruited and they start massacring and blowing up each other, then in that case, the number of Muslims would automatically reduce, no ? That would in fact prove fatal to the Muslim balance in the Middle East which would defeat the idea of having Muslims there in the first place. Now, I understand how the Yahoods are at the top of the food chain there !!!

Only Palestinian muslim should join. But I hate Shia sunny conflict.

You are a traitor when you put your religion over your country.

That isn't the scenario I was talking about... Although I agree with it in principle that you need to put country first. But its easier said than done when its really put to the test for religious people.

Usually its nice to say that because country and religion are not at odds. As Gambit pointed out, USA cannot really be imagined declaring war on Christianity and forcing its soldiers to choose from either God or Country.

In the case of US army, I say they are a tool against Islam. However there are grey areas when it comes the US. In the case of the Israeli forces - there is no doubt, any Muslim part-taking (willingly not conscripted) knows fully well they are going against their religion. So if not a traitor - they are fools.

Usually country and religion are not at odds with each other.

why you accept israel it 's never want any thing good for us Muslims she call all Muslims terrorist so she must be our enemy

You poison only yourself with such hatred. No one knows or cares about you in Israel so use your time to hate someone who does.

You poison only yourself with such hatred. No one knows or cares about you in Israel so use your time to hate someone who does.

1st your gov is against Palestine independence and all way tell you hate Arabs
2nd i hate your Zionist gov not the controlled people

1st your gov is against Palestine independence and all way tell you hate Arabs
2nd i hate your Zionist gov not the controlled people
Unlike your kind, we choose our leaders. All the suffering you people have experienced by your own dictators is exactly what you earned. Because you hate, and you hate, and you hate some more. You never do anything to better yourselves and mankind, but spend your time hating on others.

Unlike your kind, we choose our leaders. All the suffering you people have experienced by your own dictators is exactly what you earned. Because you hate, and you hate, and you hate some more. You never do anything to better yourselves and mankind, but spend your time hating on others.
we do we kick that dictator and we do stuff to better ourselves
we hate your because you are against Palestine independence

Back
Top Bottom