What's new

Muslims Serving In The Israeli Army!

I wonder if Muslim Israelis joined the Army in greater numbers after the 2006 Hezbollah war. If you recall, Hezbollah bombarded Israel with thousands of rockets, and many of these fell in all-Arab villages and towns and even upon Acre. Whereupon some elders of these communities went on TV to complain and threaten Hezbollah that unless the attacks stopped they would join the IDF themselves. Although Nasrallah apologized to keep the threat viable these Arabs may have encouraged their kids to join the IDF.
Hezbollah occupation army in south Lebanon
Israel Occupation army in Holy land Palestine
they are traitor how join the enemy forces
and as i say our enemy is israel only and some others they are just followers ( Iran , US gov .... )

Technically if the US declares war on Christianity wouldn't all Christians fighting in the US army be traitors to Christianity?

A lot of Muslims in the US army like most Americans are misguided into believing Hollywood that their wars are for some greater good. So naive traitors I guess or many simply wouldn't care, looking out for number 1.

I disagree, I have family in the army and they are not naive. In fact more Muslims should join the US army because then there would be less of a culture shock for other troops stationed in lands such as Afghanistan. My cousin spent some time in Afghanistan during his first tour and he helped translate for the Afghans who knew urdu. It certainly helps reduce misunderstandings ergo reducing unnecessary casualities. Besides most American Muslims do not consider the taliban as Muslims based on their deeds alone and so these munafiqs who disgrace our religion should be sent to hell by non other than us.

Technically if the US declares war on Christianity wouldn't all Christians fighting in the US army be traitors to Christianity?
How can the US declare war on Christianity? You do know that the US is founded on Judeo-Christians principles, right?

A lot of Muslims in the US army like most Americans are misguided into believing Hollywood that their wars are for some greater good. So naive traitors I guess or many simply wouldn't care, looking out for number 1.
What in the world are you talking about? :lol:

News for you, ALL wars are portrayed as for a greater good.

Bedouin Name.. not sure about Muslim heritage. Arab is not always equal to Muslim.. It would be insulting to the Egyptian Copts and others.
But there are Muslims in Israel who live peacefully because their lives are all under control and have too much to lose.

Lala, it's not by choice for anyone of them Israelis... same case here in Turkey.... :undecided:

Those arabs who haven't been kicked out yet and hold Israeli nationality, they are FORCED to serve in conscription to keep their nationality, its not by choice.

What's wrong with you? Sometimes you are talking sense and then you have these sudden, severe fits of emotions, where you get marginally or outright nasty. You and that Monkey fellow are one of the same, bipolar. :what:

Conscription is not mandatory for Arabs and Muslim..
Use brain more often.

What's wrong with you? Sometimes you are talking sense and then you have these sudden, severe fits of emotions, where you get marginally or outright nasty. You and that Monkey fellow are one of the same, bipolar. :what:

Well nothing wrong just a witty mood..but anyways conscription in Israeli army is not mandatory on Arabs and Muslims.

How can the US declare war on Christianity? You do know that the US is founded on Judeo-Christians principles, right?

I'm just saying if tomorrow Barack Obama and gang decides to do it and congress and senate approves it and decides to attack say Church of England and Vatican - that would mean the soldiers doing the attacking are traitors to Christianity.

What in the world are you talking about? :lol:

News for you, ALL wars are portrayed as for a greater good.

Maybe at your end... Over here, all wars are "Fight dammit, the US is coming to blow you up!".

In present day all high profile conflicts are US instigated conflicts and the ones we are dealing with are also US instigated conflicts and US is also directly attacking us. When we oppose US drone strikes its not for some divine mission, or some manifest destiny concept... Its simply the fact that we don't want to die.

Back
Top Bottom