What's new

Muslims Serving In The Israeli Army!

It means that your effort in hating Israel is meaningless. There is no point, you affect no one with your hatred but yourself. Move on, find a happier purpose in life.

it effect for example my friends like that
most Tunisians like who hate israel they neglect who don't hate here

It means that your effort in hating Israel is meaningless. There is no point, you affect no one with your hatred but yourself. Move on, find a happier purpose in life.

i have one me i want to be a soldier and to protect Tunisia

i have one me i want to be a soldier and to protect Tunisia
Good. Protect Tunisia but don't waste your energy hating on a country that is a continent away from you. Your country is in ruins, Islamists are killing Tunisians, Sharia law is forced on a secular Tunisia. Are those not your enemies too? Focus on that. It will do you good.

Good. Protect Tunisia but don't waste your energy hating on a country that is a continent away from you. Your country is in ruins, Islamists are killing Tunisians, Sharia law is forced on a secular Tunisia. Are those not your enemies too? Focus on that. It will do you good.

extremist yeah even now there clash between the army and unknown militia ( mostly AQIM)
and sharia law is good when not used by extremist mean used as a reference

If I'm not mistaken, a sizable number of Bedouins do serve in the IDF.

And it is not mandatory for Arab-Israelis to serve there. But I think they can if they decide to!

If I'm not mistaken, a sizable number of Bedouins do serve in the IDF.

And it is not mandatory for Arab-Israelis to serve there. But I think they can if they decide to!

yeah it's not mandatory and not there nation they are Palestinians so they don't go to ITF ( Israel Terrorism Forces )

So before 1967 - when the West Bank and Gaza Strip were illegally occupied by Jordan and Egypt - you hated Jordan and Egypt and loved Israel?

no i born in 1992 i see israel occupy

Frankly this came as a surprise to me. Didn't know that Muslims are serving in the IDF too! Here's a vid...

A soldier has no religion....all he has to do is to protect the civilians and national interest....nothing to be surprised

Last edited by a moderator:
1st your gov is against Palestine independence and all way tell you hate Arabs
2nd i hate your Zionist gov not the controlled people

One thing that i have noted in my short life that i have lived i that everyone has his/her comeuppance.

Consider general backwardness of muslims as a punishment from allah for the hatred they carry in
their heart.

The hatred you carry would make you choose another dictator in place of ben-ali ( although islamic this time).Then you people will wallow in hate,shout death to america ,death to israel while your dictator arranges a comfy retirement is saudi arabia or french riviera.

Your people will remain backward while israel will remain safe and sound.Even better your hate would make everyone believe that you are religious nut jobs and no one will support you.

If hatred and cursing had worked,power structure of world would have been reversed.

So next time a dictator is upon you,consider it a punishment from allah.You people have been given a lolipop of religion to choose him.

yeah it's not mandatory and not there nation they are Palestinians so they don't go to ITF ( Israel Terrorism Forces )

It is their choice.

Similarly, if a Palestinian want to join the Palestinian security forces, or even Hamas (no pun intended), it is their choice.

Neither you nor I are in any position to say otherwise.

How can the US declare war on Christianity? You do know that the US is founded on Judeo-Christians principles, right?

What in the world are you talking about? :lol:

News for you, ALL wars are portrayed as for a greater good.

Actually, i was gonna say, how can you declare war on Christianity? Which country we need to invade to fight christianity? The United Kingdom?? War only work on a nation, you cannot declare a war to a religion.

That's why country fighting for religion will usually lose as there are no specific goal you can follow. Kind of like war on terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom