What's new

Muslims Serving In The Israeli Army!

You are gaining help from them so why should u hate.
But think of those men who suffered long.
We as Muslims should hate them.
You are US citizen so u are talking all these.
Muslims had no problems with any Jews living any other country.
But as they started problems with Palestinians, we all not as Muslim but also as human hate them.

I have seen all the YouTube clips there is to see about about what Israel is doing in the occupied West Bank, the illegal blockade of the Gaza strip. I do believe most of these videos are factual. However you can't deny the fact these Jewish people have nowhere else to go. They have been persecuted in Europe for more than a thousand years. They have to learn to get along with eachother ( Palestinians ) at some point or another.

Once you know Jewish people as colleagues, neighbors, through bushiness, as a boss or as employees, you will realize these are just average folks like you and me. They are nothing like what you see here on PDF.

The Israeli squad on PDF is whole different ball game. These are the right wing nut cases, hate these guys all you want.

I have seen all the YouTube clips there is to see about about what Israel is doing in the occupied West Bank, the illegal blockade of the Gaza strip. I do believe most of these videos are factual. However you can't deny the fact these people have nowhere else to go. They have been persecuted in Europe for than a thousand years. They have to learn to get along with each other ( Palestinians ) at some point.

Once you know Jewish people as colleagues, neighbors, through bushiness, as a boss or as employees, you will realize these are just average folks like you and me. They are nothing like what you see here on PDF.

The Israeli squad on PDF is whole different ball game. These are the right wing nut cases, hate these guys all you want.

This is not about PDF israeli squad I havent initiated with them so much. This is about Israel.
Why Palestinians will learn to live under them, if they want to live in Palestine;
Israelis have to learn live under them. You love American Jewish or European thats not a
problem.
But Israelis are felth on earth. Everyday they kill innocent Palestinians.
They kill large number of civilians after the presidential elections of USA.
They dont spare any young man to live sane. They are working to displace every Palestinians.
And what the past killings they done its known to all.
If USA has that much love towards Israelis why dont they give them place in USA.
They can easily accommodate Israelis.
US and israel are the root of terrorism and come to wash others.

This is not about PDF israeli squad I havent initiated with them so much. This is about Israel.
Why Palestinians will learn to live under them, if they want to live in Palestine;
Israelis have to learn live under them. You love American Jewish or European thats not a
problem.
But Israelis are felth on earth. Everyday they kill innocent Palestinians.
They kill large number of civilians after the presidential elections of USA.
They dont spare any young man to live sane. They are working to displace every Palestinians.
And what the past killings they done its known to all.
If USA has that much love towards Israelis why dont they give them place in USA.
They can easily accommodate Israelis.
US and israel are the root of terrorism and come to wash others.

So why did Bangladeshi's rebelled and fought against Pakistan? Why Bangladeshi's will not live under Pakistan!
You should be well aware that Mukhti Bahni exhibited the same character on West Pakistani citizens - infact the barbarinsm of Bangladeshis was such a grave threat that it concerned and compelled the most staunch enemy of Pakistan into providing protection for West Pakistani troops and civil servants!

So why did Bangladeshi's rebelled and fought against Pakistan? Why Bangladeshi's will not live under Pakistan!
You should be well aware that Mukhti Bahni exhibited the same character on West Pakistani citizens - infact the barbarinsm of Bangladeshis was such a grave threat that it concerned and compelled the most staunch enemy of Pakistan into providing protection for West Pakistani troops and civil servants!

What you are talking about?
Creation of Pakistan was a mistake with its east and west part.
It was inevitable to break that country. Have you seen anywhere this kind of impractical country.
Our rights were not protected there. The rulers of west pak made us to do that.
After coming out of British colonial rule we fall into another.
Palestinian's condition is worse.
And why bringing out that 40 years old matter where pak and BD condition is now friendly.

What you are talking about?
Creation of Pakistan was a mistake with its east and west part.
It was inevitable to break that country. Have you seen anywhere this kind of impractical country.
Our rights were not protected there. The rulers of west pak made us to do that.
After coming out of British colonial rule we fall into another.
Palestinian's condition is worse.
And why bringing out that 40 years old matter where pak and BD condition is now friendly.

You just need to STFU and mind your own country which is still one of the poorest in the world rather than trying to be more Islamic than the prophet himself.

she have been brainwashed

No she woke up to reality...Arab countries are sh!t when compared to Israel!

No she woke up to reality...Arab countries are sh!t when compared to Israel!

hay don't insult nations that you don't know ,
if israel better than Arab nations why so Tunisian jew don't want to go to israel = because life is cheaper in tunisia more than in israel , in israel the living is way expensive , food is way expensive , houses way expensive

hay don't insult nations that you don't know ,
if israel better than Arab nations why so Tunisian jew don't want to go to israel = because life is cheaper in tunisia more than in israel , in israel the living is way expensive , food is way expensive , houses way expensive

Not sure which fools paradise you are living on, Jews in Tunisia today are few left overs.

Tunisia
See also: History of the Jews in Tunisia
History of the Jews in Tunisia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1948, approximately 105,000 Jews lived in Tunisia. About 1,500 remain today, mostly in Djerba, Tunis, and Zarzis. Following Tunisia's independence from France in 1956, a number of anti-Jewish policies led to emigration, of which half went to Israel and the other half to France. After attacks in 1967, Jewish emigration both to Israel and France accelerated. There were also attacks in 1982, 1985[citation needed], and most recently in 2002 when a bomb in Djerba took 21 lives (most of them German tourists) near the local synagogue, in a terrorist attack claimed by Al-Qaeda. (See Ghriba synagogue bombing).

Stop behaving like Arab Goebbels, you will only invite mockery of yourself.

Not sure which fools paradise you are living on, Jews in Tunisia today are few left overs.

Tunisia
See also: History of the Jews in Tunisia
History of the Jews in Tunisia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1948, approximately 105,000 Jews lived in Tunisia. About 1,500 remain today, mostly in Djerba, Tunis, and Zarzis. Following Tunisia's independence from France in 1956, a number of anti-Jewish policies led to emigration, of which half went to Israel and the other half to France. After attacks in 1967, Jewish emigration both to Israel and France accelerated. There were also attacks in 1982, 1985[citation needed], and most recently in 2002 when a bomb in Djerba took 21 lives (most of them German tourists) near the local synagogue, in a terrorist attack claimed by Al-Qaeda. (See Ghriba synagogue bombing).

Stop behaving like Arab Goebbels, you will only invite mockery of yourself.

but how stayed he don't want to leave
President of the Jewish community respond to Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
Your debate carries no sense..stop being Arab Goebbels of PDF.

i hate Israel because she hate the arabs she want to role the world
see these
Jews-against-Israel-e1308636739574.jpg

anti-zionist-jews-in-london.jpg

i hate Israel i hate Israel gov
i don't hate Jew want peace

i hate Israel because she hate the arabs she want to role the world
see these
Jews-against-Israel-e1308636739574.jpg

anti-zionist-jews-in-london.jpg

i hate Israel i hate Israel gov
i don't hate Jew want peace

Do you also hate the English language? Cause you are butchering it.

Go get an education first.

Back
Top Bottom