What's new

Muslims Serving In The Israeli Army!

Why are you bringing Pakistan into such an unrelated topic?

But since you've now said it, this is FYI

Sikh and Hindu officers usher in a new era in Pakistani Army | SikhNet

Sohna Pakistan - Jassi Lailpuria - YouTube

I know, thats what I said, that this is no big deal. I brought pakistan into this as pakistan is the only other comparable nation created on religion.

So if a sikh or hindu or christian can serve in pakistani military, muslims can serve in Israeli military too. Its a job in a professional force.

Muslims serving in israel are akin to the hypocrites who betrayed the prophet befor a vital battle against the quresh

They will get whats coming to them

The israeli cant do anything about the growth of the muslim population in jerusalem and palestine

Muslims serving in israel are akin to the hypocrites who betrayed the prophet befor a vital battle against the quresh

They will get whats coming to them

The israeli cant do anything about the growth of the muslim population in jerusalem and palestine

So let's get this straight.

1) Israelis not making peace with Muslims = BAD THEY WILL PAY

2) Israelis making peace with Muslims = BAD THEY WILL PAY

I thought you were looking for a peace treaty? Oh that's right, nvm...

This means Muslims in the US military are also traitors.

Technically if the US declares war on Christianity wouldn't all Christians fighting in the US army be traitors to Christianity?

A lot of Muslims in the US army like most Americans are misguided into believing Hollywood that their wars are for some greater good. So naive traitors I guess or many simply wouldn't care, looking out for number 1.

OH, good. I'm sure your opinion means the world to Gambit and other Americans. Thank you.
american muslims can join the us army but israeli Arab no they will considered traitors because Israel is terrorist nation in Arabian land
but usa independent nation for all religions and not in Arabic land so i don't care if the us army have muslims or even arab origin soldier but you no

So let's get this straight.

1) Israelis not making peace with Muslims = BAD THEY WILL PAY

2) Israelis making peace with Muslims = BAD THEY WILL PAY

I thought you were looking for a peace treaty? Oh that's right, nvm...
we looking for your living Palestine and back to your original nations

american muslims can join the us army but israeli Arab no they will considered traitors because Israel is terrorist nation in Arabian land
but usa independent nation for all religions and not in Arabic land so i don't care if the us army have muslims or even arab origin soldier but you no
Your opinion simply does not matter. With regards to Israel or the US.

I wonder if Muslim Israelis joined the Army in greater numbers after the 2006 Hezbollah war. If you recall, Hezbollah bombarded Israel with thousands of rockets, and many of these fell in all-Arab villages and towns and even upon Acre. Whereupon some elders of these communities went on TV to complain and threaten Hezbollah that unless the attacks stopped they would join the IDF themselves. Although Nasrallah apologized to keep the threat viable these Arabs may have encouraged their kids to join the IDF.

Back
Top Bottom