What's new

Muslims in indian army

I am asking do your country has. You are not answering. Yes solution for toilets is to build it. To create infrastructure, you need roads. Then why not create it once.

You are either short of knowledge or cannot accept anything by Indian. Brother, there is no mechanism exist in India which can provide such data. Indian population is about over 110 Crore and we cannot expense for your sake of interest.

india is your country, you tell me about its mechanisms, pakistan is neither here nor there to this issue.

does india not keep records? does india not have computers?

is india a 4th world african nation?

if india knows about its demographics then clearly india keeps records, duhhhh.

just look at some of the findings of your sacchar report, are these made up?

According to the report, the unemployment rate among Muslim graduates is the highest among all socio-religious communities.

Also, representation of Muslims is very low in banks, universities and government departments and does not match their population share.
Their share as police constables is only 6%, in health 4.4%, in transport 6.5%.
At the same time, Muslim workers are engaged more in self employed manufacturing and trade activities (A National Sample Survey states that 49% Muslims in India are self employed compared to 36% Hindus and 27% Christians.)

The average amount of bank loans disbursed to Muslims is 2/3 of the amount disbursed to other minorities. In some cases it is half.
There are about 500,000 registered Waqfs with 600,000 acre land, and Rs 6,000 crore (approx. US $1.5 billion) book value supporting various Muslim institutions. However, the gross income from all these properties is only 163 crores i.e. 2.7%.

On Infrastructure,
Compared to the Muslim majority areas, the areas where fewer Muslims inhabited had better roads, sewage and drainage and water
supply facilities.

so what i say is clear, good opportunities in mainstream positions such as banking and other similar sectors muslims are very poorly represented, that is according to your own govt. stats.

india is your country, you tell me about its mechanisms, pakistan is neither here nor there to this issue.

does india not keep records? does india not have computers?

is india a 4th world african nation?

if india knows about its demographics then clearly india keeps records, duhhhh.

just look at some of the findings of your sacchar report, are these made up?

so what i say is clear, good opportunities in mainstream positions such as banking and other similar sectors muslims are very poorly represented, that is according to your own govt. stats.

Merit is the sole choice of consideration.If you have it you get it.
My great grand **** is a emperor so I won't do such menial jobs you
think forgeting your current position .You will be where you are

Implies that focus on your goals.Put your 100% best

Merit is the sole choice of consideration.If you have it you get it.
My great grand **** is a emperor so I won't do such menial jobs you
think forgeting your current position .You will be where you are

Implies that focus on your goals.Put your 100% best

yes, great attitude, instead of looking at the marginalization of indian muslims you say its their own fault, it must be them right?

and when it comes down to it you no longer deny it, you just make excuses for it, so first you deny, then you make excuses for the same thing you try and deny!

typical indians!!

For you sake, I am considered minority in India. Although we are just less 1% our share in income tax is 24 %. We are mostly self employed. Percentage may go high upto 70%. As far as I know, hardly I find any Jain to be in jobs.

It's about tradition. Muslims are given reservation not for sake. In India, Dalits have more problem then Muslims. Well in India, there are lot of problems and you want to solve Muslims problem. India will grow taking everyone and not just Hindu or Muslim.

About sewerage, Muslim communities live in those areas where there is high traffic with width of roads much less. How can you expect there sewerage. Most of cities still lack sewerage facility.

And about Unemployment, check here for Christians christiancouncil.in - Christians have highest unemployment rate: Survey . Everyone saying we are unemployed. Whom should we consider.

yes, great attitude, instead of looking at the marginalization of indian muslims you say its their own fault, it must be them right?

and when it comes down to it you no longer deny it, you just make excuses for it, so first you deny, then you make excuses for the same thing you try and deny!

typical indians!!

A winner never speaks about victimisation unless he gains something out of it

typical indians!!

Typical Pakistani. :blah:

Since you wrote that we don't agree, then you are mis informed. We accept everything but we are not in position to change everything overnight.

Although we give 50% reservation, still our population is unable to come up. Problem lay in Education and once we are up with it we will be able to solve half of the problems.

Since you wrote that we don't agree, then you are mis informed. We accept everything but we are not in position to change everything overnight.

Although we give 50% reservation, still our population is unable to come up. Problem lay in Education and once we are up with it we will be able to solve half of the problems.

thats not what you said in the first place is it?

talk of bollywood is ridiculous.

Lack of awareness is the problem,lack of awareness

thats not what you said in the first place is it?

talk of bollywood is ridiculous.

its no way ridiculous. Some has something in his body. All like to watch movies of shahrukh, salman or etc. otherwise everyone could have block it easily.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Lack of awareness is the problem,lack of awareness

Awareness comes from education. :cheers:

its no way ridiculous.

it is ridiculous because when you talk of 1 or 2 people in the face of hundreds of millions they are insignificant.

it does not mean that every other muslim is a bollywood actor does it? ofcourse not, only the tiniest minority are, like less than 50, or 100.

it is ridiculous because when you talk of 1 or 2 people in the face of hundreds of millions they are insignificant.

it does not mean that every other muslim is a bollywood actor does it? ofcourse not, only the tiniest minority are, like less than 50, or 100.

Not every Hindu is in bollywood. When you can compare banking, transport why we cannot compare bollywood. You cannot have equal share in each thing. Some where odds and some where even. May be in other countries there might be system to recruit in such that it match with their population.

When you can compare banking, transport why we cannot compare bollywood.

why are you being so stupid, bollywood is not a profession, bollywood is not a normal job.

so just because kaneria is a bowler for pakistan does that mean pakistani hindu's can say this helps them?

ofcourse not!

why are you being so stupid, bollywood is not a profession, bollywood is not a normal job.

so just because kaneria is a bowler for pakistan does that mean pakistani hindu's can say this helps them?

ofcourse not!

bollywood, cricket, etc. everything must be count. Why you leave good path and talk about bad aspects. That is what problem is.

There is no deny that Muslims live in Areas where there might be lack of Sewerage but this is practical problems. The area they live are full of glitch and hardly sewerage project could be done. Same applies to Hindus living in this area.

Are you aware about Azim Premji. He remain richest person of India for many years. So, its Muslims who have to decide how to develop. There is reservation for them to enter in any area easily. If they are incapable to do that job, what Hindu or other can do.

bollywood, cricket, etc. everything must be count. Why you leave good path and talk about bad aspects. That is what problem is.

There is no deny that Muslims live in Areas where there might be lack of Sewerage but this is practical problems. The area they live are full of glitch and hardly sewerage project could be done. Same applies to Hindus living in this area.

Are you aware about Azim Premji. He remain richest person of India for many years. So, its Muslims who have to decide how to develop. There is reservation for them to enter in any area easily. If they are incapable to do that job, what Hindu or other can do.

ok, same for india, and danish kaneria is my proof, glad you agree.

ok, same for india, and danish kaneria is my proof, glad you agree.

he is out. :rofl::rofl: You didn't mention about your bollywood. How much Hindus are working.

All this is bit crape. Real example would be Aziz Premji

Back
Top Bottom