What's new

Muslims are not minorities, Parsis are: Najma Heptullah

Bc tujhe hindustani language ka history ka bhi pata hai? Work of turkic Amir Khusro, i dont know why bhaiyas are proud of foreign invader and claim him to be one of their own. Urdu is indo-aryan language, and sanskrit which was language of Pakistan in ancient times is oldest indo-aryan language.

In both cases mc bhaiyas had 0 to do with anything. No wonder bhiayas are most useless people in India.

Now sanskrit became a Pakistani launguage :omghaha:

Ab tu mujhe meri language ki histroy batayega pakjabi .

Bc tujhe hindustani language ka history ka bhi pata hai? Work of turkic Amir Khusro, i dont know why bhaiyas are proud of foreign invader and claim him to be one of their own. Urdu is indo-aryan language, and sanskrit which was language of Pakistan in ancient times is oldest indo-aryan language.

In both cases mc bhaiyas had 0 to do with anything. No wonder bhiayas are most useless people in India.
Don't mess with the bhaiyas ... back in the days one got so pissed that he conquered the ancient Pakistan.

urdu is indo aryan language......:o::o:
kaun de school se ho....kutta jii....
aap to sahi me halke ho....
kaha se padha ye sab.....:lol:

:rofl:

Its funny when Karachi walas say they left behind jannat like UP/Bihar.

I dont know what was the case pre-1947 but I think in 2014 the highest concentration of criminals is in the states of UP and Bihar of india.

It would be an utter tragedy if the Parsis cease to exist in India. They have been an asset to this nation and its fabric.

I hope GoI is able to do something for them, I know its not money they need, but maybe other incentives?
I dunno, incentivize and call some Parsis from Iran if that is what it required if the numbers are already too low.

Back
Top Bottom