What's new

Muslims are not minorities, Parsis are: Najma Heptullah

Bhojpuri is much closer to urdu than punjabi on which you take so much pride, no wonder you are shan_kutta

I do not take pride in urdu, since urdu is only used for comunication between people of different parts from Pakistan. But bhaiyas instead of taking pride in bojpuri claim urdu lol.

Bhojpuri is much closer to urdu than punjabi on which you take so much pride, no wonder you are shan_kutta

Copycating Urdu give them a perception of being a mughalzada, otherwise they are the same people who never ruled their own land in entire history before British gave them Pakistan.

I do not take pride in urdu, since urdu is only used for comunication between people of different parts from Pakistan. But bhaiyas instead of taking pride in bojpuri claim urdu lol.

He is from Awadh, so he has the highest right to abuse you. :omghaha::omghaha:

Copycating Urdu give them a perception of being a mughalzada, otherwise they are the same people who never ruled their own land in entire history before British gave them Pakistan.

Bc we ruled your kali asses thats why you are hindu today and speak indo-aryan language.

We take pride in all our languages be it bhojpuri or urdu unlike you who people are ashamed of punjabi .

BTW Urdu is your national language , a language developed in the gangetic planes of India . Now suck that :lol:

so, in what language u take pride....
sanskrit.....or u are inventing some new....indo-aryan language.....:lol::lol:

It would be an utter tragedy if the Parsis cease to exist in India. They have been an asset to this nation and its fabric.

I hope GoI is able to do something for them, I know its not money they need, but maybe other incentives?
I dunno, incentivize and call some Parsis from Iran if that is what it required if the numbers are already too low.
How does Parsis look at mixed marriages? I think children from such marriages aren't counted as Parsis. Totally agree with you about how big an assest they have been to our nation.

How does Parsis look at mixed marriages? I think children from such marriages aren't counted as Parsis. Totally agree with you about how big an assest they have been to our nation.
no they are counted as parasis.....when they arived they were approx 100-120 people ......today they are in good nos...so there were many marriages..and they were all counted in as parsis...

I bet the urdu that is spoken in pakistan is more closer to punjabi than that dirty ugly bhojpuri language. Urdu spoken in pakistan has evolved to take a lot of punjabi grammatical structures such as playing with the position of the verb in urdu sentences following the same style as in punjabi.

They only consider children of a Parsi father as Parsi, but vsdoc( a old parsi member on Pdf now banned) was telling their main issue is cost of living and career which compel them to marry late and thus having less kids or remain unmarried.

Back
Top Bottom