What's new

Muslims are not minorities, Parsis are: Najma Heptullah

:D
In 2014, you like fat uncles with fake mustache and fake wig dancing with steroid fed heavyweight aunties. :omghaha::omghaha:

In 2014 4 lahori actors are working in leading roles in bollywood. Please name me one bojpuri actor being given leading role in bollywood?

In 2014, you like fat uncles with fake mustache and fake wig dancing with steroid fed heavyweight aunties. :omghaha::omghaha:
aisa nai bolte....unhe fat uncle and steroid auny pasand hai.......unke dil par chot lag jayegii....kahi unhe heart attack.ho gaya to....:omghaha::omghaha:

:lol:

father of Hindustani language was Amir Khusro, his father was Turkic . Bhaiyas are turkic? Bc har dosron ki heritage claim karna bus yehi kam hai mc bhaiyas ka.

He is called father of Urdu because he composed some of the finest poetry in hindustani kanjar and not because he invented urdu , urdu evolved from Prakrit with influence of Arabic, turkic , persian. Your baba-e-urdu Maulvi Abdul Haq was a bhaiya from Ghazipur , UP.

Bhaiya ab to bagh gheya lol

Please say again bhaiyas invented urdu lol khud bc bojpuri jahalon wali zaban bolte hai aur claim urdu ko karte hai lol

My dear bhaiyaied Pakistani, you mean Urdu came from Mongolia as taught in your 3rd class sarkari school. :omghaha::omghaha:

I have no family in up or Bihar. Neither any of my ancestors are from there.

In 2014 4 lahori actors are working in leading roles in bollywood. Please name me one bojpuri actor being given leading role in bollywood?
industry bhi to chalni.cahiye kaam karne ke liye....... ur industry cant afford Our actors.....yaha ki C grade movie ka bhi budget waha ki war superhit se jayada hota hai....:rofl::rofl:

He is called father of Urdu because he composed some of the finest poetry in hindustani kanjar and not because he invented urdu , urdu evolved from Prakrit with influence of Arabic, turkic , persian. Your baba-e-urdu Maulvi Abdul Haq was a bhaiya from Ghazipur , UP.

Bc tujhe hindustani language ka history ka bhi pata hai? Work of turkic Amir Khusro, i dont know why bhaiyas are proud of foreign invader and claim him to be one of their own. Urdu is indo-aryan language, and sanskrit which was language of Pakistan in ancient times is oldest indo-aryan language.

In both cases mc bhaiyas had 0 to do with anything. No wonder bhiayas are most useless people in India.

Amir Khusro wrote some of finest poem in Khariboli and Brajbhasha. But these copycat bhaiyaied Pakistanis just know how to copycat Lucknawi Urdu with thick punjabi accent, otherwise their knowledge about history of Hindi-Urdu is equivalent to that of an illiterate. :omghaha::omghaha:

Amir Khusro wrote some of finest poem in Khariboli and Brajbhasha. But these copycat bhaiyaied Pakistanis just know how to copycat Lucknawi Urdu with thick punjabi accent, otherwise their knowledge about history of Hindi-Urdu is equivalent to that of an illiterate. :omghaha::omghaha:

He is father of Hindustani language, later on other famous poets of urdu had nothing to do with bhaiyas. You guys are claiming something which does not belong to your kind.

Pakistan's best who are considered average in India are coming to India while LOLywood is only left with fat uncles and steorid fed heavy weight aunties. :D :D :D

Bhayyas have two classes, one small class of educated people and the remaining 90% are uneducated criminals

He is father of Hindustani language, later on other famous poets of urdu had nothing to do with bhaiyas. You guys are claiming something which does not belong to your kind.

Did you read my comment, hey paindu doggy, do you know what's Khariboli and Brajbhasha. :girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom