What's new

Muslims are not minorities, Parsis are: Najma Heptullah

The new indian government is dominated by UP bhayya ministers I have read somewhere. All the linguistic minorities need protection from bhayyas in india.
Pakjabis have been owned by the bhaiya culture, they consider it their pride to speak in our language and discard their own.

Even Pakistan needs to be saved from the bhaiya culture and languauge which they have copied and exhibit with pride.

The Bhaiyya culture has made deep invasion in Pakistan, they talk with us in our language, we don't talk to them in their language, :yes4::yes4: bhaiya language is seen nawabi culture, while native languages are seen as paindu culture :lol::lol: BTW @Shahmir kashmir, I found this bhojpuri loaded Pakistani song on Youtube rip-off of Raj Kapoor's teesri kasam, I am not surprised why Gangs of Wasseypur was extremely popular in Pakistan. :lol::lol::lol:

@Ayush

The Bhaiyya culture has made deep invasion in Pakistan, they talk with us in our language, we don't talk to them in their language, :yes4::yes4: bhaiya language is seen nawabi culture, while native languages are seen as paindu culture :lol::lol: BTW @Shahmir kashmir, I found this bhojpuri loaded Pakistani song on Youtube rip-off of Raj Kapoor's teesri kasam, I am not surprised why Gangs of Wasseypur was extremely popular in Pakistan. :lol::lol::lol:

@Ayush

Bhaiya ab to bagh gheya lol

Please say again bhaiyas invented urdu lol khud bc bojpuri jahalon wali zaban bolte hai aur claim urdu ko karte hai lol

@Ayush

These movies were made back in 50s and 60s because most of the directors, film writers were migrants from UP bihar etc. Such films have no audience in 2014 in pakistan.

@Ayush
i'd say that the UP-BIHAR culture and Punjabi culture are the most dominant cultures in the sub continent.

These movies were made back in 50s and 60s because most of the directors, film writers were migrants from UP bihar etc. Such films have no audience in 2014 in pakistan.

In 2014, you like fat uncles with fake mustache and fake wig dancing with steroid fed heavyweight aunties. :omghaha::omghaha:

The new indian government is dominated by UP bhayya ministers I have read somewhere. All the linguistic minorities need protection from bhayyas in india.

It depends on the number of seats BJP won from a particular state UP & Maharashtra both played the most important role in BJP's victory this time and were rightfully awarded for that and similarly no ministers from Kerala and West Bengal.

i'd say that the UP-BIHAR culture and Punjabi culture are the most dominant cultures in the sub continent.
Some of my family own land in the Maithili speaking area of Bihar. I know a few words of Maithili.

Back
Top Bottom