What's new

Muslims are not minorities, Parsis are: Najma Heptullah

The new indian government is dominated by UP bhayya ministers I have read somewhere. All the linguistic minorities need protection from bhayyas in india.
They weren't picked because they are "bhaiyas", they are picked because they are right for the job.

The new indian government is dominated by UP bhayya ministers I have read somewhere. All the linguistic minorities need protection from bhayyas in india.

UP alone have more population then Pakistan, over 200 million. With Bihar they have pulation of 350 million between just two states. Now bhaiyas in east punjab have started wearing turban and naming themselves singh. I will not be surprised if by 2030 these bhaiya sikhs will turn against native punjabis.

on topic- minority-majority,based on religion doesn't suit a secular nation..

:D
Pakjabis have been owned by the bhaiya culture, they consider it their pride to speak in our language and discard their own.

Even Pakistan needs to be saved from the bhaiya culture and languauge which they have copied and exhibit with pride.

First tell me which language these retarded bhaiyas invented which we speak

UP alone have more population then Pakistan, over 200 million. With Bihar they have pulation of 350 million between just two states. Now bhaiyas in east punjab have started wearing turban and naming themselves singh. I will not be surprised if by 2030 these bhaiya sikhs will turn against native punjabis.
Stop watching those dal khalsa vs shiv sena videos on youtube :lol:

How can 300 million(excluding illegals) people can be considered minority?

India has already spent too much money and effort on this community which is going to be a majority soon.

:lol:
Your national language shan_kutte, dont tell me it developed in west punjab :lol:

father of Hindustani language was Amir Khusro, his father was Turkic . Bhaiyas are turkic? Bc dosron ki heritage claim karna bus yehi kam hai mc bhaiyas ka.

:cheesy:

Killer of baby daughters aka haryanvi jat. halka in punjabi also crazy. Punjabi is tonal language.
769f7039175394dc52ce90dc44851078232a546937e2b2fbdd881552209b31d0.jpg

Iski kabz todi hai logo ne .. tabhi halka hua hai nahi to constipated ghoom raha tha :lol:

Halka in punjabi language means "rabid", while the halka (light) of urdu language is called "haula" in punjabi.

Back
Top Bottom