What's new

Muslims are not minorities, Parsis are: Najma Heptullah

I bet the urdu that is spoken in pakistan is more closer to punjab than that dirty ugly bhojpuri language. Urdu spoken in pakistan has evolved to take a lot of punjabi grammatical structures such as playing with the position of the verb in urdu sentences following the same style as in punjabi.

Bojpuri is used in bollywood by crimnals and ghundas, show how much they dominate culturarly lol

It would be an utter tragedy if the Parsis cease to exist in India. They have been an asset to this nation and its fabric.

I hope GoI is able to do something for them, I know its not money they need, but maybe other incentives?
I dunno, incentivize and call some Parsis from Iran if that is what it required if the numbers are already too low.

Parsis are foreiners in your country , you hindu nationalists should send them back to iran to follow RSS hindutva agenda.

Parsis are foreiners in your country , you hindu nationalists should send them back to iran to follow RSS hindutva agenda.
What we do with them is none of your business and by the way, they are a successful and happy community here.

Parsis have enriched the Indian social fabric and contributed to India's development. And no they are not foreigners today. They are Indians, same as me.

Unlike you, we dont declare people of any faith as kafirs or takfiris or xyz. Ahmadis are testament to that.

I bet the urdu that is spoken in pakistan is more closer to punjab than that dirty ugly bhojpuri language. Urdu spoken in pakistan has evolved to take a lot of punjabi grammatical structures such as playing with the position of the verb in urdu sentences following the same style as in punjabi.

Thats because they speak the adulterated version of Urdu. Come to Lucknow and see what real urdu is.

Bojpuri is used in bollywood by crimnals and ghundas, show how much they dominate culturarly lol
:o::o:
so what language do they use in ut lollywood ......punjabi ya urdu.....
jo bhi bologe....dominate the culture of pakistan.and the criminal people choice.....:lol::lol:

Why do Pakistani Muslims suck upto Bollywood?

Bollywood is more off Bombay Culture (offcourse Indic) watched by Indians, nothing to do with anyone outside India.

After coming here, it feels like Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are Bollywood Slaves. :lol:

bombay culture lol

First tell them to hire marathi actors then. Make no mistake delusional bhaiya, bollywood is punjabi culture and urdu language, they make sure to pronounce z correctly and not as j. Watch Yash Raj interview in punjabi where he explain how they have taken punjabi culture to world wide.

I don't like parsis
kahe dogra sardar....kya kar diya parsi ne......

Bc's don't marry outside. Arrogant mc's with crappy Farsi culture
kaun si ladki ne chor diya tujhe...:lol:

bombay culture lol

First tell them to hire marathi actors then. Make no mistake delusional bhaiya, bollywood is punjabi culture and urdu language, they make sure to pronounce z correctly and not as j. Watch Yash Raj interview in punjabi where he explain how they have taken punjabi culture to world wide.
sacchi.....:o::o:
kaun se gaon se ho....lahor.....:P

Parsis have enriched the Indian social fabric and contributed to India's development. And no they are not foreigners today. They are Indians, same as me.

Unlike you, we dont declare people of any faith as kafirs or takfiris or xyz. Ahmadis are testament to that.

Yes you like only that "minority" that is daboo docile and slave minded.

Bc's don't marry outside. Arrogant mc's with crappy Farsi culture
They don't marry outside for a reason bro, when they first came to India as refugees from Iran, an Indian king allowed them in on the promise that they don't convert any natives so to this day they don't do that.

Copycating Urdu give them a perception of being a mughalzada, otherwise they are the same people who never ruled their own land in entire history before British gave them Pakistan.

He is from Awadh, so he has the highest right to abuse you. :omghaha::omghaha:

Not only our language urdu these shameless creatures even mimic our awadhi culture to make themselves feel good .

Back
Top Bottom