What's new

Muslim woman passenger faces strange discrimination in United Airlines.

Some people are born and taught the lessons of victimhood since their birth..its not their fault..no matter how logical the logic is, they will find some thing to prove it otherwise and come up with their conspiracy theories... I hope you got what I said...:)
Hi,

And some people are born ignorant with limited mental capacity

Your true colors came out really fast!!!! Allow me to help you clear up your brain fog. You are repeating fux news and its pretty clear, without understanding the issue. You and I can have disagreement, that's fine. But you should at least read up on reality before posting expert opinion.

1) First bold line...."My Poeple". WTF do you even know about me? My hate for people who kill or threaten other, whether its Al-Qaeda or KKK is the same. What's up with the "my people" logic? Before you called me a liberal, now its my people...I think the "R" word applies here with fux news logic everywhere written on your post. BUT, I really want a productive discussion with you so I am going to ignore the personal stuff you wrote. Let's talk facts.

2) I actually do my Honky Tonk, two steps and a beer about twice a weekend. But being in a country environment, doesn't have my brains shut to a point where I'd put my American values behind and would stat to hate against different races and religions. Specially the ones who are legally here, pay their share of taxes and are raising kids, whether they are Hindus, Muslims or Budhists, I don't really care. They are legally here and pay their dues. What their Hindu brethren do in India or in Muslims case, in the Middle East, is not related to people who are here. So putting a "terrorist" stamp on everyone is worst than calling a black guy like me the "N" word. So if the "N" word is considered racial, condescending and derogatory, so is calling others "terrorists" who really have nothing to do with fuckers from ISIS or Al-Qaeda.

In fact, 99% of migrants came from those troubled areas to the US, to get a better lifestyle and education for their kids. You obviously don't know a Muslim person so you can't understand how integrated they are or not. I do a lot of mission work, and in that process, I've met a few Muslims. So once you get to know someone a little closer, you'd understand that they are not a whole lot different than we are, or compared to others. So why harass an entire population just because they go to a different place of prayer?

Did you actually know that the Koran was almost an identical version of the First Testament??? Also, Allah isn't a new God or someone else, its the Arabic way of calling God. Like I said, I was raised in a Church based school all my life, but along the way, I learned these things and you start to see how biased our media is sounding day by day and its turning us into hate machines, which is against our American values.

3) About society integration. I agree with you. Anyone coming to another country should integrate. But, whether woven into a society or not, what gives anyone the right to go kill someone or harass others because someone from the similar faith is sitting 5000 miles away butchering that religion and has nothing to do with people who follow that religion here in the US?

The MESSAGE I am trying to convey to you is THAT, we the AMERICANS live in a much better society, a society that's tolerant of others and allows everyone to live here. Now the Middle East, as we we know it, is a Cluster Fuk. By getting people riled up like on Fux news you see every day, why are we bringing the Barberic culture that exist in the Middle East, to here in the US???

We are smarter and have a much better society. If people start to do shiit here, similar to what that they do in the Middle East, what's the difference between the most advanced and democratic system called America and a third world crappy place called Yemen or Iraq? If the above it too complex for you to understand, you should quit debating and getting personal, just go your merry way.

4) Following the law of the land......you mentioned Saudi Arabia and whatever other place and you'd follow the law, instead of collecting welfare. So RIGHT HERE, it shows your lack of command over this issue you are talking about. You have NO clue what you just wrote but its so big that it destroys the ENTIRE argument.

You used "collecting welfare" as an example and a fact...my question is, who are you addressing? If you are addressing Black community or Hispanic community, I can get that, and that won't fit here.

If you are addressing the Muslim community than you are sadly mistaken. Go research on this topic. Average Muslim family in the United States makes two to three times the income compared to the Average American family. What that means, is that Jews, Muslims (whatever geographical background they come from) and Asians have the highest per family income in the US. About 80% of them come within the top 20% earner in the US. What that also means is that these are your highest tax brackets and tax payers.....so no welfare is applicable. Which than means is that you don't really understand who and what you are trying to address as the facts are ALL mixed up.

The last paragraph tells you straight up that you are either confused or don't have the grasp on this issue.....so how about you ask me nicely and both of us debate objectively like two adults? I am sure I'll learn something from you and you'll learn something from me. But sounding so confident without having actual command over a topic makes you look bad and the entire discussion goes down the drain. Have a good rest of the day!

Just wanted to point a couple of things out. If you're gonna try to pass yourself off as a church going African American Christian, you should call it the OLD Testament. And yes, it is common knowledge (at least to us atheists) that copying and pasting is not exclusive to the digital age.

Second, Muslims are nowhere close to 2 or 3 times richer than the average American. You're may be confusing them with the Jews or Hindus, who are high income groups. But even they are not that rich. The only place I've seen this argument made is on PDF and that thread was based on a article by a Muslim (go figure, right?). But thanks for the laughs though.

by Household Income - Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics | Pew Research Center

If you're gonna play African American, you don't want to throw them under the bus on the welfare thing and jump up to support the Muslims. Kinda takes the sheen off the act.

The rest of your post is just oft repeated crap designed to guilt people into providing space to people who don't have the decency to reciprocate back in their countries. But we're supposed to put up with them because of the cliched "we're better than this" argument.

The best solution is Muslims should fly Airlines of Muslim countries. Muslims will not feel discriminated in their own Airlines.

Emirates always gives me open cans so she would be offended In Dubai as well.

Have to wonder what sort of day she was having before the flight, if your can complain about a can of drink then your looking pretty hard for reasons to be offended.

How would you like it if it happened to your mother or sister.
it seems most of "them" wouldn't mind, that is what i get from most of the comments

She should drag the hell out of "United Airlines" in the courts...

More power to her.
well i guess you dont know court system.
it will be stupid to go against big companies in courts as if you loss you will have to pay hefty prices to your lawyers and so on ..in millions..

the issue here is not about canes open or closed, her demanding as such was not fair.. its about the abusive language if it happened

well i believe Allah is testing us also
and it is nice to see that sister was very clam also
the air hostess should be taught how to be respectful and nice to a passenger
what a religion race ur from it dont matter

All our argument is based on her word, and we can't say anything until the flight attendant or the airline responds properly. The statement they issued was that it was a 'misunderstanding', which it probably is.
Misunderstanding and embellishments by Ms. Ahmad.

Well the simple solution would have been to ask the flight attendant bring an unopened can and open it himself/herself in front of this passenger, the flight attendant should not have any problem doing this. I would have done this instead of asking other people to confirm if there was any discrimination involved. And if that flight attendant still refused I would have shown my middle finger to him/her and his / her supporters on the plane, and guess who would have dared to confront me as I am deemed terrorist after all so who cares.

well i guess you dont know court system.
it will be stupid to go against big companies in courts as if you loss you will have to pay hefty prices to your lawyers and so on ..in millions..

the issue here is not about canes open or closed, her demanding as such was not fair.. its about the abusive language if it happened

Have you ever lived in the U.S?

I am living here, I know how "court system" works. Please...........

Just wanted to point a couple of things out. If you're gonna try to pass yourself off as a church going African American Christian, you should call it the OLD Testament. And yes, it is common knowledge (at least to us atheists) that copying and pasting is not exclusive to the digital age.

Second, Muslims are nowhere close to 2 or 3 times richer than the average American. You're may be confusing them with the Jews or Hindus, who are high income groups. But even they are not that rich. The only place I've seen this argument made is on PDF and that thread was based on a article by a Muslim (go figure, right?). But thanks for the laughs though.

by Household Income - Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics | Pew Research Center

If you're gonna play African American, you don't want to throw them under the bus on the welfare thing and jump up to support the Muslims. Kinda takes the sheen off the act.

The rest of your post is just oft repeated crap designed to guilt people into providing space to people who don't have the decency to reciprocate back in their countries. But we're supposed to put up with them because of the cliched "we're better than this" argument.

The graph you provided shows "average" income of Muslims to be around $59,000, if you take 'middle' of all income brackets for Muslims......

Real average is hard to know though..since it is a range of income distribution provided in your link and not the actual solid number break-down.

Although, whats clear is that every second Muslim is earning more than $50,000...

In my surrounding area alone (Bay Area, Northern California), there are around 200,000 to 250,000 Muslim-Americans living in a very 'American-Islamic' way..with mosques numbering many, Islamic culture thriving, kids going to Muslim schools before transferring to top highschools/colleges, halal restaurants being everywhere and plenty, and so on.

Now according to the statistics, the "average" income of Muslims in Bay Area is around $70,000 and Muslims here speaks three languages on average according to the social research results (I myself can speak four, can read one more!).

So please, when you talk about Muslims being welfare leeches, you just make yourself look like a fox news believing mentally challenged idiot.

Muslims are a thriving community in the United States (Mashallah) with most of us belonging to Middle, upper middle classes.

So cut on this crap of welfare talk...

Oh, did I mention Muslim-Americans being one of the most educated people as well?

Last edited:
Have you ever lived in the U.S?

I am living here, I know how "court system" works. Please...........

i am medical resident in USA and i have seen how people sued day and night. i think unless you are lawyer or much older guy than me i can presume i know better.

suing someone isnt that easy otherwise people would have been suing each other day and night. proving against powerful companies is even difficult. ofcourse you succeed there will be a big pay but if you fail you will foot the bill!

It's actually something our Prophet mentioned in hadith, he said we will be killed in Western lands and then Christians will attack us in Middle East....he said that beginning will be very difficult for us but we will come out benefitted from it and we will win the the struggle. So really this is a good sign, obviously Christians want to keep reiterating their dominace over the world and keep asserting control over foreign nations. So not much we can do, it's better to fight it out so we don't deal with this problem in the future.

Yes, I read those hadith, Where prophet Muhammad (SAWW) said (in a manner, multiple hadith), we will shake hands with romans and fight those who are behind us (I am guessing Russia), and We will win that conflict. Then a Christian will get up and say it was because Cross. and then one Muslim will get up and kill him. And fight will start where muslims will loss their king. And Christians will take over whole muslim land, and other then Makkah and Madinah, Chritian will have full control over muslim land. At that time Muslim will try to find out Imam Mehdi (Someone very much known in Muslims), and he will be at that time living in Madina, just worried about Muslims will make him ruler so he will go to Makkah. During hajj days people will find him and try to make him ruler. Initially he will not accept, but then a voice will come from skys, people standing there will listen, he is Imam Mehdi, Kalifa of Muslims. Then he will accept, and then Muslim army will start marching toward suffiyani army (my best guess ISIS not Christians).

The graph you provided shows "average" income of Muslims to be around $59,000, if you take 'middle' of all income brackets for Muslims......

Real average is hard to know though..since it is a range of income distribution provided in your link and not the actual solid number break-down.

Although, whats clear is that every second Muslim is earning more than $50,000...

In my surrounding area alone (Bay Area, Northern California), there are around 200,000 to 250,000 Muslim-Americans living in a very 'American-Islamic' way..with mosques numbering many, Islamic culture thriving, kids going to Muslim schools before transferring to top highschools/colleges, halal restaurants being everywhere and plenty, and so on.

Now according to the statistics, the "average" income of Muslims in Bay Area is around $70,000 and Muslims here speaks three languages on average according to the social research results (I myself can speak four, can read one more!).

So please, when you talk about Muslims being welfare leeches, you just make yourself look like a fox news believing mentally challenged idiot.

Muslims are a thriving community in the United States (Mashallah) with most of us belonging to Middle, upper middle classes.

So cut on this crap of welfare talk...

Oh, did I mention Muslim-Americans being one of the most educated people as well?

I think one of the biggest mistakes south Asians make is when someone says "Muslim" you think about yourself and extrapolate it to the rest of the Muslim community. Most of YOU may be college educated people who come here for higher education or on a professional visa and stay on. You forget that there are refugees from war torn countries, African American converts, the people who converted in prison. I think that's why you make sweeping statements like them having 2-3 times the average income which turn out to be obviously false. That "fastest growing religion" thing? It's a double edged sword. :-)

And no, Muslims are not the most educated group either. That's myth has discussed and debunked on PDF too. Reason? See above.

Last edited:
You are blaming the society which has given you enough space in their cities, they have allowed you to live in the free speech, allowed you to live in atmosphere of free religion and what the society got in return? 9/11? bomb blasts? beheading? how many times liberal muslims have spoken against the crimes towards the free society?

How would a society react? So, stop demanding always...Start doing sometime to let society feel that they are no under threat......Currently there is too much of anger towards muslims in general across the world because liberal muslims are not speaking......

Remember....when in Rome, do what romans do...So mix with the society and stop demanding separate laws etc..

Western world never alowed anyone anything. They just created a faked hype of freedom and liberalism in the world, protected with brute force of military industrial complex and served with mass manipulation media.

This all was financed with the blood of innocent viatnamese, koreans, iraqis and afghanis

Yes, I read those hadith, Where prophet Muhammad (SAWW) said (in a manner, multiple hadith), we will shake hands with romans and fight those who are behind us (I am guessing Russia), and We will win that conflict. Then a Christian will get up and say it was because Cross. and then one Muslim will get up and kill him. And fight will start where muslims will loss their king. And Christians will take over whole muslim land, and other then Makkah and Madinah, Chritian will have full control over muslim land. At that time Muslim will try to find out Imam Mehdi (Someone very much known in Muslims), and he will be at that time living in Madina, just worried about Muslims will make him ruler so he will go to Makkah. During hajj days people will find him and try to make him ruler. Initially he will not accept, but then a voice will come from skys, people standing there will listen, he is Imam Mehdi, Kalifa of Muslims. Then he will accept, and then Muslim army will start marching toward suffiyani army (my best guess ISIS not Christians).

Forget about this prophecy,nobody in the West will fight under or for the Cross anymore.It has become mute.Stop waiting for a better future brought by divinity and make a better future on your own or you'll have a long waiting and end up dissapointed when the long night comes.

There are maniacs in every country. The air-hostess could have opened another can in front of her (like they do on most airlines except American ones I guess) and shown professionalism, instead she fell back to her stone-age upbringing. So much for "land of freedoms".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom