What's new

Muslim Politician From Ladakh Tells a Very Grim Story

Tibet never had a large population to begin with. 2 or 3 million at most. Tibet is a barren wasteland, what do you expect
Development can be done by providing employment to local populace. They can be told to multiply if there's shortage of manpower. No need to settle outsiders for that.

- PRTP GWD

No matter what ethic and what religion they believe in, everyone has the right to travel and settle in wherever they want inside China.
Get your mind right and educate yourself before you fart.
Tibet is not inside China.

- PRTP GWD

Mere shair, Kashmir fatah karaane se pehle thoooori si research karlo uske baare mein please.
Mate I know all the northern areas. Been even to places like snow lake, Naltar valley and k2. Look up my name. I know the sects etc...but why did you focus on sectarian issue. Shia believe in the Quran do namaz and their last prophet is Muhammed pbuh. So why did you single out their sect. One of my best friends is from Gilgit and I have spent time with his family. Shia of the north are not like those of Punjab. I think YOU should go there spend time and see before saying something. Just be careful. We are divided enough

Mate I know all the northern areas. Been even to places like snow lake, Naltar valley and k2. Look up my name. I know the sects etc...but why did you focus on sectarian issue. Shia believe in the Quran do namaz and their last prophet is Muhammed pbuh. So why did you single out their sect. One of my best friends is from Gilgit and I have spent time with his family. Shia of the north are not like those of Punjab. I think YOU should go there spend time and see before saying something. Just be careful. We are divided enough

Way to get triggered. Mein ne tou be khayaali mein Kargil Shia likh dia tha, mujhe kya pata tha tum usko pakar ke itna lamba bhashan dene lago ge. Next time I'll write Kargil Muslim area. I'll also write Muslim Ashura parade, Muslim Jamaat Khana and Bulleh Shah ka Muslim kalaam, taakey aap ko kahin sectarianism na dikh jaye us mein.

Way to get triggered. Mein ne tou be khayaali mein Kargil Shia likh dia tha, mujhe kya pata tha tum usko pakar ke itna lamba bhashan dene lago ge. Next time I'll write Kargil Muslim area. I'll also write Muslim Ashura parade, Muslim Jamaat Khana and Bulleh Shah ka Muslim kalaam, taakey aap ko kahin sectarianism na dikh jaye us mein.
If you follow the religion of prophet Muhammed pbuh then you would not belong to any sect. You are a smart guy. If he wasnt a Sunni or shia or brelwi etc etc....why are you? Stick to just muslim. More than enough. The jahil mullahs, sheikhs etc etc have just divided us

What is so shocking!

He is only speaking the truth.

I don't like the fact that the area should go to China. I would prefer it join with Gilgit Baltistan with whom they share culture.

The Buddhists may leave to Himachal Pradesh around the Spiti Region if they don't wish to live alongside their Muslim neighbors.
Ladakh is a Buddhist majority area and will always be dominated by Buddhists whether you like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom