What's new

Muslim Politician From Ladakh Tells a Very Grim Story

What is so shocking!

He is only speaking the truth.

I don't like the fact that the area should go to China. I would prefer it join with Gilgit Baltistan with whom they share culture.

The Buddhists may leave to Himachal Pradesh around the Spiti Region if they don't wish to live alongside their Muslim neighbors.
Ladakh belongs to Buddhists. I want China to take over Ladakh because it will enable migration of Tibetan Buddhists into Ladakh.

You muslims will soon have to move to Gilgit Baltistan and Kashmir from Ladakh.

Thats a bit of topic but what can one expect from a depressed camp like the Indians.

It shows how disunited you and your nation is when you mention"Indian Muslims" - I thought you was Indian first and religion second in secular India but i guess being caught with your pants down is a common Indian trait.

India have lost massive amount of land, humiliating defeat, sad losses of life and now prisoners released after tasting Chinese "fantastic" tea. Enjoy what your government is putting you through...........
There are many Muslim countries with Islam as state religion so there is nothing wrong with a Hindu, Christian, Buddhist state. Our country our rules.

Ladakh belongs to Buddhists. I want China to take over Ladakh because it will enable migration of Tibetan Buddhists into Ladakh.

You muslims will soon have to move to Gilgit Baltistan and Kashmir from Ladakh.

There are many Muslim countries with Islam as state religion so there is nothing wrong with a Hindu, Christian, Buddhist state. Our country our rules.

Aren't you a Bangladeshi? When are you buzzing off to Burma then?

For the record, we have no problem if China takes Ladakh. We want that too. Ladakh is an anomaly in India, it has nothing in common with the rest of India.

And those countries are one of the most backward ones, great inspiration.

Yeah yeah don't play the Tibetan persecution schtick on me. China freed the Tibetans from those 18th century Buddhist serfs and developed it into a state of the art region.
I think Tibetans have been pretty integrated by now.
Yeah yeah Tibetans have benefited from China's development so much that Tibet's demography has been screwed.

- PRTP GWD

Yeah yeah Tibetans have benefited from China's development so much that Tibet's demography has been screwed.

- PRTP GWD
Any source??? I have read that unlike Xinjiang, Hans don't migrate to Tibet because of the harsh climate there, hence it's still majority native Tibetan..

Any source??? I have read that unlike Xinjiang, Hans don't migrate to Tibet because of the harsh climate there, hence it's still majority native Tibetan..
Even if it's a rumour there must be a germ of truth in it. And I have a hazy memory of reading that Dalai Lama was saying, "China is doing everything to settle Hans in Tibet."

The same guy also made positive statements of Chinese like, "Tibet can benefit a lot from Chinese development." & "Tibet doesn't want separation from China."

- PRTP GWD

Even if it's a rumour there must be a germ of truth in it. And I have a hazy memory of reading that Dalai Lama was saying, "China is doing everything to settle Hans in Tibet."

The same guy also made positive statements of Chinese like, "Tibet can benefit a lot from Chinese development." & "Tibet doesn't want separation from China."

- PRTP GWD
Lama is not a credible source on this, sorry.

And China would want it for sure but due to climate and other reasons it may not be a success at all.

- PRTP GWD

Tibet never had a large population to begin with. 2 or 3 million at most. Tibet is a barren wasteland, what do you expect?

The native Tibetans are pretty happy with China. It's the Dalai Lama and your Majnu ka Tilla Tibetans in exile who keep harping on about the evils of China.

- PRTP GWD
No matter what ethic and what religion they believe in, everyone has the right to travel and settle in wherever they want inside China.
Get your mind right and educate yourself before you fart.

Back
Top Bottom