What's new

'Muslim nations firm in halting Israel'

Why cos you say so? They live on american charity. And americas going bankrupt. So israels days are numbered But I know why you indians burn cos you hoping that daddy america and zionist racists will come save you when your neighbours kick ur axx so u cant bear to hear the truth

Top recipient of American money - Israel
Second to top recipient of American money - Egypt

If Americans cannot support Israel, they will stop supporting Egypt first. And if Egypt's daddy is not there, and Egypt is bankrupt, then who is going to attack Israel? Hizbi Mullahs?

hahahaha.

What kind of logic are using my dear poster?

peace.

If Americans cannot support Israel, they will stop supporting Egypt first. And if Egypt's daddy is not there, and Egypt is bankrupt, then who is going to attack Israel? Hizbi Mullahs?

hahahaha.

peace.
once israels shield (the US) is down then Iran will probably be the firt to attack israel, who knows? and egypt might turn to russia and china. it has OIL

as if Israel gives a shyt about the muslim nations...they can have them for lunch and dinner....lol....like they did in the previous wars against arabs....

hahahaha.

peace.

Rightly said. I heard that without US aid Egypt would not even have enough money to buy wheat for local population let alone fight a war.Along with Egypt Jordan also receives considerable US aid not to mention Pakistan which is now the 3rd largest recipient of US aid.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

once israels shield (the US) is down then Iran will probably be the firt to attack israel, who knows? and egypt might turn to russia and china. it has OIL

Russia & China , at least in the near future, cannot match the amount of aid that US gives .

Assalam alaikum

DADU brother, was salah u uddine arabic? its is not question of arab and non arabs masjed alaqsa is mentioned in quran and as u said u r muslim and was our 1st qiblah
Regarding arabs not fighting for kashmir it was our agencies policy to not involve them ( maybe ) ,coz arabs went bosnia came to afghanistan and went to chechnia do u think they would mind going to kashmir

Nobody is stopping u or said don't help our own ppl but doesnot mean that u forget the others after all when we had the earthquake we were asking where r our arab brothers , they came in and gave a lot of money as did turky.

TARIQ

You seems to forget that Holocaust had a profound impact on the Jewish psyche. 'Never again' seems to be the Israeli motto.

Its unlikely that the Arabs/Muslims will come together to destroy Israel in the near future. Even if that happens and Israeli dfences are over run, they will simply opt for Samson Option and make sure that along with them their aggressors also go down .Ever wondered why such a small country like Israel accumulated over 200 nuclear heads and 2nd strike capability even though none of their neighbours is a nuclear power?[/QUOTE

I am sure the mughal empire at its peak thought it was forever, im sure the romans at their peak thought they would last forever. But my freind like it or not nothing lasts forever. 100 years ago aeroplanes did not exist. Maybe in the future a weapon will be produced that makes nukes obsolete. Maybe a muslim scientist in a muslim country like iran discover it lol

Assalam alaikum

DADU brother, was salah u uddine arabic? its is not question of arab and non arabs masjed alaqsa is mentioned in quran and as u said u r muslim and was our 1st qiblah......

TARIQ

Sala Din is long gone. Quit living in the long long long long dead past.

As for Aqsa, get a visa and visit and pray there. Israeli immigration will treat you much better than how you get treated by Saudi immigration (for Umran Haj).

peace.

I am sure the mughal empire at its peak thought it was forever, im sure the romans at their peak thought they would last forever. But my freind like it or not nothing lasts forever. 100 years ago aeroplanes did not exist. Maybe in the future a weapon will be produced that makes nukes obsolete. Maybe a muslim scientist in a muslim country like iran discover it lol

Yeah and pigs can be genetically modified to make them fly making 'When pigs fly' phrase obsolete. Who knows what future holds?

Yeah and pigs can be genetically modified to make them fly making 'When pigs fly' phrase obsolete. Who knows what future holds?[/QUOTE]

So why do you try to predict the future and insist that they are here forever

As for Aqsa, get a visa and visit and pray there. Israeli immigration will treat you much better than how you get treated by Saudi immigration (for Umran Haj).

peace.

u keep ur advice to ur self and i m treated very well saudia before salah uddine there were ppl like u who would say the same thing but what happened

Mr. historian i guess u didnot read any history

TARIQ

peace.

You got it spot on exactly what I meant!!!!
Even though most Americans hate Arabs LOL find any Saudi Arabian online and they will be 100% pro USA pro India(not that it matters but anyways) etc
I call it Arab hypocrisy (shackled to a corpse) if we don’t
free ourselves from it will drag us back to becoming 1 in the process….

i got links which i might put up later on as threads exposing some of these arabs and their double standards but for now peace out and think wise.

thx

Back
Top Bottom