What's new

Muslim invasion created Dalits and tribals in India, says RSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Einstein was a clerk but that does not necessarily makes every clerk Einstein. And secondly. I am asking for the works by Real scientists before I reject the fakes. Because the fakes have their works published, analysed, debunked and accepted.But our real scientists have not still. I am waiting for it.

You are nobody to ask for works of "real scientists" or reject the "fake". The fact is today history and sociology departments in India is thoroughly discredited for them to claim any moral ground or demand respect or pretend to be judges out to review their peers.

There are ton's of work on islam and Christianity published in very continent, that does not make it any more real than a single paper on quantum physics.

It is the govt. that patronises departments like history and sociology and the past record also show that the govt. action was malicious and full of lies and deceit. Any historian who has been grated 'scholar' status by the state or state sponsored institutions are of questionable scholarship and doubtful character.

It is on such shaky ground that new works of history is being published and as such should be and will be subject to the same system of review and patronising that was done by and for marxist historians.

If a review has to be done of the new age historians, the same review must also be done for all the old historians who now occupy cushy positions and image due to the corrupt past. They you are free to review everybody and judge everybody by the same standards used by scientist and rational thinkers everywhere.

So why did the Shudras leave their caste by indulging in things considered unhygienic and barbaric and unclean in Hindu society ? Why would any caste indulge in activities that make them loose their caste and become outcaste ? ....they only do it when they are forced to do it.

So the next question is, who forced them to do it ?

Or do you like all marxist do not bother with reasons ?
ah my fren....how many ids u wud make for the love of PDF....:lock::no::no:
seems like u r getting inflamed for nothing at all....or maybe ....u r a RSS sympathizer ......nothing wrong with that either.
now, coming to ur questions.....
---- dalits (not shudras, as u correctly said) were ostracized by the more priviledged classes long before the advent of islam. no doubt their fate worsened with their arrival. as the RSS fellow made it very clear, the cunning invaders made the shudras do despicable things ..........and the clever (and fat) upper class were at their wits end (1000s of years of vidya etc etc were left licking their wounds in front of barbaric nomads)....made an even more clever decision , not to SAVE the impured souls but to banish them altogether for the society....and keep them in such manner that they lose faith in hindu system.

who forecd them to do it......??? my first anwer is clear enough....(i hope u wont say the night soil carrying trend was introduced by british and thus our backward classes were pushed even more....n then came rahul baba....ohh no:omghaha:)

i m not marxist or leftist or rightist.

Muslim invasion created Dalits and tribals in India, says RSS, fine, like radical Hindus destroyed the Babri Mosque, they should go ahead and destroy the caste system too. After all it is reminiscence of Muslim rule of India.

Then my dear, I must say you are grotesquely out of touch :D

More likely you are delusional. Given how poorly English literature has fared in this country I have been more charitable in describing literature coming out of Bengal.

More likely you are delusional. Given how poorly English literature has fared in this country I have been more charitable in describing literature coming out of Bengal.
Ok. I am not wasting my evening like this way. Am out too.

hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu hindu

ah my fren....how many ids u wud make for the love of PDF....:lock::no::no:
seems like u r getting inflamed for nothing at all....or maybe ....u r a RSS sympathizer ......nothing wrong with that either.
now, coming to ur questions.....
---- dalits (not shudras, as u correctly said) were ostracized by the more priviledged classes long before the advent of islam. no doubt their fate worsened with their arrival. as the RSS fellow made it very clear, the cunning invaders made the shudras do despicable things ..........and the clever (and fat) upper class were at their wits end (1000s of years of vidya etc etc were left licking their wounds in front of barbaric nomads)....made an even more clever decision , not to SAVE the impured souls but to banish them altogether for the society....and keep them in such manner that they lose faith in hindu system.

who forecd them to do it......??? my first anwer is clear enough....(i hope u wont say the night soil carrying trend was introduced by british and thus our backward classes were pushed even more....n then came rahul baba....ohh no:omghaha:)

It was the destruction of upper caste and the knowledge systems which led to the corruption of the society and the caste system. You are seeing here a society under enormous stress and adopting ways and means to survive. Rigidity and superstition rules under such stresses.

:wave: sane decision

It was the destruction of upper caste and the knowledge systems which led to the corruption of the society and the caste system. You are seeing here a society under enormous stress and adopting ways and means to survive. Rigidity and superstition rules under such stresses.
thanx for that bit of info.
ghor kalyug....

Muslim invasion created Dalits and tribals in India, says RSS, fine, like radical Hindus destroyed the Babri Mosque, they should go ahead and destroy the caste system too. After all it is reminiscence of Muslim rule of India.

Caste system has been under reform since the time India gained independence. Discrimination on the basis of caste is already outlawed. Affirmative action is in place to do restitution to those marginalized by caste system. Already there are vedic schools which admit children from all castes for training as pundits. So yes we are doing away with the wrong brought in by invasions plus our own.

:wave: sane decision

thanx for that bit of info.
ghor kalyug....

Well it is Kalyug. Was the killing of Kshtriyas a myth? Or the Brahmins and scholars throughout the Indian landscape?

:rofl: That was EPIC.

Looks like the Chagatai Turks manipulated the divine Manusmriti into the abhorrent text that it is (as far as the caste system goes)......every last copy of it.:ph34r:

Actually you should read Manusmriti. Of the thousands of verses in it, barely a handful would be found to be objectionable and that too with a twisted reading.

Thank you. Now if only we would cleanse India of all Marxists so easily, India would be able to rise out of its third world mediocrity.

---- dalits (not shudras, as u correctly said)

Oh gee wiz.....thank you for that condescending favour :cheesy:

were ostracized by the more priviledged classes long before the advent of islam. no doubt their fate worsened with their arrival.

Where is the proof of that ? Why were they ostracised ? For what reason ? :cheesy: or again don't the reason matter ? its true just because some Marxist historians have proclaimed it as the absolute truth ?

as the RSS fellow made it very clear, the cunning invaders made the shudras do despicable things ..........

So now you believe the RSS ?

and the clever (and fat) upper class were at their wits end (1000s of years of vidya etc etc were left licking their wounds in front of barbaric nomads)....made an even more clever decision , not to SAVE the impured souls but to banish them altogether for the society....and keep them in
such manner that they lose faith in hindu system.

LOL. Why ? That is a self defeating argument. Why would you want to push productive members of your society, out of society ? :lol:

In industry no one fires their productive workers unless there is NO work. If tehere is plenty of work, management (upper class in your parlance) take additional efforts to retain talented staff. .... shit all staff.

Considering the difficulty I have in getting a good maid, no gone in the right mind would fire a good maid and not give them a chance to redeem themselves.

Can you even see how foolish that assertion is ?

It does not matter to me if you'r a marxist or rightist. I treat all ist the same way. I only respect facts. You stick to facts, I respect you, irrespective of what your "ist" is.

Well it is Kalyug. Was the killing of Kshtriyas a myth? Or the Brahmins and scholars throughout the Indian landscape?

Actually you should read Manusmriti. Of the thousands of verses in it, barely a handful would be found to be objectionable and that too with a twisted reading.

Thank you. Now if only we would cleanse India of all Marxists so easily, India would be able to rise out of its third world mediocrity.

He has been taught that manusmriti is the great evil and he must abhor it, and he does it faithfully. That way he becomes "modern" and "rational".

No need to actually read it, Since everybody told him, it must be true. Tomorrow when everybody start saying the earth is flat, it will be so.

As usual, comprehension skill was never your best forte and it will never be. There is a big difference between leaving an ideological belief ( I know you will confuse it with Marxism which is not) and leaving a discussion on someone who has zero credibility in academic research.

As usual, comprehension skill was never your best forte and it will never be. There is a big difference between leaving an ideological belief and leaving a discussion on someone who has zero credibility in academic research.

Ohh I thought you found a better way to spend your evening than discussing chanwarvanshiaya kshatriya when you said you were leaving. I had no idea you were contemplating leaving your ideological belief. Academic research of the kind you generally like and credibility do not generally go together. Just as you ran away from the discussion on Ayodhya once I introduced Koenraad Elst, I though you were going to perform the Great Indian Vanishing Trick once again.

He has been taught that manusmriti is the great evil and he must abhor it, and he does it faithfully. That way he becomes "modern" and "rational".
No need to actually read it, Since everybody told him, it must be true. Tomorrow when everybody start saying the earth is flat, it will be so.

That is true of all his beliefs unfortunately.

RSS must devote all its energy in building a real machine to go to 7th century and stop the invasion because the world has moved on. They don't know it is 2014 and there is no place for people who live in past. :coffee:
Is that why you still want 1400 year rules and customs imposed in the present day in the form of sunna and sharia? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom