What's new

Muslim groups oppose renaming Jakarta street after Turkey’s Ataturk

First of all stop calling me a hypocrite. Second stop calling me names in general.

Third,I'm not in favor of places of worship bring converted into different places of worship.

Now tell me,do you care about things the Iranians do? Do you consider them heretics? Do you consider Shia Islam a heresy?

Enough with your spades. If you don't have the brain to understand what I'm telling you for 5 pages,then wtf are you doing here? You compare two completely different civilisations and conquests and say "Oh it's Islam. It's the same". We're talking about Turks and Agia-Sofia and you insist on giving the example of Andalusia and the Spaniards.

Then you say,it's the same because Islam is the same and Catholics and Orthodox are Christians so they are the same.

Would you like it if someone accused Pakistan about something another country did? By saying "they're all Muslims,they are the same".

It's like Saudi Arabia doing something bad,but someone jumping and accusing Pakistan as well. Wtf is your logic about?
Shia Muslims are also Muslims.

LOL, you hypocrite.

When Christians convert mosques into churches it is all okay in Spain. When Muslims convert churches into Mosques in Turkey you cry foul.

You are a moron.

Shia Muslims are also Muslims. They may not be the mainstream Muslim community, but the believe in the same principles.

You know nothing about Islam.

First of all stop calling me a hypocrite. Second stop calling me names in general.

Third,I'm not in favor of places of worship bring converted into different places of worship.

Now tell me,do you care about things the Iranians do? Do you consider them heretics? Do you consider Shia Islam a heresy?

Enough with your spades. If you don't have the brain to understand what I'm telling you for 5 pages,then wtf are you doing here? You compare two completely different civilisations and conquests and say "Oh it's Islam. It's the same". We're talking about Turks and Agia-Sofia and you insist on giving the example of Andalusia and the Spaniards.

Then you say,it's the same because Islam is the same and Catholics and Orthodox are Christians so they are the same.

Would you like it if someone accused Pakistan about something another country did? By saying "they're all Muslims,they are the same".

It's like Saudi Arabia doing something bad,but someone jumping and accusing Pakistan as well. Wtf is your logic about?
I am calling you names because you are trying to beat around the bush.

Would you call Catholics heretics according to the Greek Orthodox church? :D

Come on be honest now.

And don't give me that you are not a Catholic and all that crap.

Catholics are still Christians.

and they converted mosques into churches in Spain after the An-Andalus period.

The most famous symbol of Islam in Spain was the Alhambra and it was converted into a church.

Ulema: We oppose glorifying an early 20th century figure as his values are inconsistent with our 10th century ones.

I was trying to find something called "logic" or use of something called "intellect" in this statement of yours. There seems to be none.
Why comment when you have no clue what you are commenting on?

How did Ataturk try to ban Islam in Turkey? Go on,enlighten us.

I told you yesterday,but you didn't get it. I'm not Spanish and I'm not Catholic. I don't care what the Spaniards did to the Almohads. You guys mentioned Agia-Sofia
and Agia-Sofia isn't any church or cathedral. It's a major symbol of Orthodox Christianity and Hellenism as well as Christianity in general.

It would be like turning the Al-Aqsa mosque or Dome of the Rock into churches or synagogues. It's like taking the Badshahi mosque and converting it into a Hindu temple.
If you are not Catholic, then what are your religious beliefs. enlighten us. :lol:
Ataturk tried to ban the Hijab in Turkey. That is one example.

Then condemn the conversion of alhambra mosque into a cathedral in Spain.

Why are you beating around the bush? The point is that the AKP party has rejected the wrong aspects of Ataturk.

Stop being a moron. Same way how the Communist party condemned Stalin posthumously.

The moment Stalin died the Soviet Communist Party repudiated a lot of Stalinist ideology. Stalin was the head of the Soviet communist party. That speaks for itself.

Ataturk was never the leader of the AKP. Ataturk has been dead for 84 years. It is not like the AKP existed in Ataturk's lifetime.

With all the details and argu
The moment Stalin died the Soviet Communist Party repudiated a lot of Stalinist ideology. Stalin was the head of the Soviet communist party. That speaks for itself.

Ataturk was never the leader of the AKP. Ataturk has been dead for 84 years. It is not like the AKP existed in Ataturk's lifetime.
Whether the AKP party was around or not is irrelevant.

Still the majority of Turks voted for AKP party and discontinued Ataturk's tradition of secularism.

Stop bringing irrelevant arguments that "this political party" was around when stalin was alive.

It doesn't matter. Point is majority of Russians later condemned Stalin after he died same way Turks did with AKP party after Ataturk died.

Why is difference in political party so important.

Stop beating around the bush and get to the main point which is that Most Turks do not like the secularism brought by Ataturk.

Shia Muslims are also Muslims.

LOL, you hypocrite.

When Christians convert mosques into churches it is all okay in Spain. When Muslims convert churches into Mosques in Turkey you cry foul.

You are a moron.

Shia Muslims are also Muslims. They may not be the mainstream Muslim community, but the believe in the same principles.

You know nothing about Islam.

I am calling you names because you are trying to beat around the bush.

Would you call Catholics heretics according to the Greek Orthodox church? :D

Come on be honest now.

And don't give me that you are not a Catholic and all that crap.

Catholics are still Christians.

and they converted mosques into churches in Spain after the An-Andalus period.

The most famous symbol of Islam in Spain was the Alhambra and it was converted into a church.
Ok whatever. There's no point arguing with you. You're either a troll or too dumb to understand.

First of all,as far as I know,Alhambra was castle and palace,not a mosque. It might have contained a mosque inside. And because you keep nagging about Alhambra,well then,the Ottomans first converted Agia-Sofia into a mosque in 1453. Andusia fell in 1492. So stop nagging.

Whether Ataturk was the leader of AKP party or not is IRRELEVANT. Point is that Majority of Turks voted for the AKP party and discredited Ataturk that is the point.

Ok whatever. There's no point arguing with you. You're either a troll or too dumb to understand.

First of all,as far as I know,Alhambra was castle and palace,not a mosque. It might have contained a mosque inside. And because you keep nagging about Alhambra,well then,the Ottomans first converted Agia-Sofia into a mosque in 1453. Andusia fell in 1492. So stop nagging.
Actually you are an idiot.

On one hand when the Christians convert mosque into churches in Spain, you say you are not Catholic blah blah and all that bullshit.

But when Muslims in Turkey want to convert churches into mosques you cry foul.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are not Catholic, then what are your religious beliefs. enlighten us. :lol:
Ataturk tried to ban the Hijab in Turkey. That is one example.
You're not paying attention. All you do is press the laugh emoticon on every post thinking that you're smarter. Ataturk banning the hijab in Turkey doesn't mean he banned Islam. He just didn't turn Turkey into your ideal Emirate of Afghanistan. And that hurts you and all those AKP fanboys.

date is irrelevant. Point is Christians converted mosques into churches in Spain, but when Muslims in Turkey want to convert churches into mosques, you cry foul you moron. lol.

It shows you are a hypocrite.

First condemn the conversion of mosques into churches in Spain then we can talk.

You're not paying attention. All you do is press the laugh emoticon on every post thinking that you're smarter. Ataturk banning the hijab in Turkey doesn't mean he banned Islam. He just didn't turn Turkey into your ideal Emirate of Afghanistan. And that hurts you and all those AKP fanboys.
Hijab is an integral part of Islam.

Lol you want to implement your version of Islam which is not mainstream Islam.

Who are you trying to make a fool of? lol.

You want to implement a liberal brand of Islam which is no longer Islam.

lol, get lost you loser. You are hypocrite and liar as well.

On one hand when the Christians convert mosque into churches in Spain, you say you are not Catholic blah blah and all that bullshit.

But when Muslims in Turkey want to convert churches into mosques you cry foul. You are stupid and a hypocrite.
You started converting churches into mosques first. And did you even read what I wrote? Did you even read about Alhambra? Or you just masturbate while typing?

You started converting churches into mosques first. And did you even read what I wrote? Did you even read about Alhambra? Or you just masturbate while typing?
You are dishonest.

On one hand when christians convert mosques into churches in Spain, you stay quiet or you say you are not Catholic, but when Muslims convert churches into mosques then you cry foul.

It shows you are a hypocrite.

Hypocrite.

Moderate version of Islam is evil? All these Muslims in Turkey for decades we evil? Yala khalas.
What is moderate Islam. Please enlighten me. I know more about Islam than you do.

There is only one Islam. There is no "moderate", "liberal", or "conservative"

Stop making crap up.

You are dishonest.

On one hand when christians convert mosques into churches in Spain, you stay quiet or you say you are not Catholic, but when Muslims convert churches into mosques then you cry foul.
Malaka is masturbation your favorite hobby? Seriously. Stop saying the same bull again and again. You keep spamming 5 pages about the same thing. You keep nagging about "Alhambra". I'm telling you Alhambra was a castle and palace,not a mosque,you ignore it. You keep nagging about Alhambra and Spain,I tell you that since you talk about Muslims and Christians in general,that Muslims started converting churches into mosques first and then you say "date is irrelevant".

Now who is the dishonest one?
What is moderate Islam.
The version followed in Turkey all these years that pissed you off so much and has you cheering about AKP,thinking you will see a new Caliphate soon.

@waz @LeGenD @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Deino @SQ8 @Foxtrot Alpha @PakSword

What's this clown here? Where did you find this guy? He keeps insulting everyone and gets away with it.

Malaka is masturbation your favorite hobby? Seriously. Stop saying the same bull again and again. You keep spamming 5 pages about the same thing. You keep nagging about "Alhambra". I'm telling you Alhambra was a castle and palace,not a mosque,you ignore it. You keep nagging about Alhambra and Spain,I tell you that since you talk about Muslims and Christians in general,that Muslims started converting churches into mosques first and then you say "date is irrelevant".

Now who is the dishonest one?

The version followed in Turkey all these years that pissed you off so much and has you cheering about AKP,thinking you will see a new Caliphate soon.

@waz @LeGenD @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Deino @SQ8 @Foxtrot Alpha @PakSword

What's this clown here? Where did you find this guy? He keeps insulting everyone and gets away with it.
Actually you are dishonest. You are the one who mentioned masturbation you moron.

I say the same thing over again and again because you keep ignoring the argument.

If Christians can convert mosques into churches in Spain, then why do you critisize Muslims in Turkey converting churches into mosques.

Since you did not attend to this argument you are a hypocrite. When christians convert mosques into churches in Spain you stay quiet.

But when Muslims in Turkey want to convert churches into mosques you go all crazy and say it is wrong. lol.

So what if Muslims converted churches into mosques first in 1453, it doesn't change the fact that Christians converted mosques into churches in Spain.

You moron.

By the way there is mosque in Alhambra. You can google it. Looks like you did not research very well.

That mosque was converted into cathedral after Al-Andalus was conquered by the Christians.

@waz take care of this troll @Fornikas

He doesn't even answer basic arguments in a debate.

On one hand when Christians convert mosques into churches in Spain, he stays quiet, but when Muslims want to convert a church into a mosque, he crys foul.

Shows he is a hypocrite.

Since you did not attend to this argument you are a hypocrite. When christians convert mosques into churches in Spain you stay quiet.
Should I hold Pakistan responsible for things the Ottomans did? Answer me this. Simple question.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom