What's new

Muslim girl can marry at 15 if she attains puberty: HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your complaining here about a fifteen year old girl in puberty age getting married when in india there are girls even under puberty in the prostitution (9 years old), but you people don't seem to bother too much about that since it has nothing to do with Muslims.

A survey conducted by Indian Health Organization of a red light area of Bombay shows:-

"1. 20% of the one lakh prostitutes are children.
2. 25% of the child prostitutes had been abducted and sold.
3. 6% had been raped and sold.
4. 8% had been sold by their fathers after forcing them into incestuous relationships.
5. 2 lakh minor girls between ages 9yrs-20yrs were brought every year from Nepal to India and 20,000 of them are in Bombay brothels.
6. 15% to 18% are adolescents between 13 yrs and 18 yrs.
7. 15% of the women in prostitution have been sold by their husbands
8. Of 200m suffering from sexually transmitted diseases in the world 50m alone were in India.
9. 15% of them are devdasis."

Child prostitution in India

I hope you were being sarcastic.

But you don't control the other related issues like female infanticide/gendercide and child prostitution (girls as young as 9 who are far from being in puberty). In fact, it takes place in every major city/area of india (female gendercide, child prostitution) yet here indians are concerned about allowing 15 years old Muslim girls in their puberty to choose their own husband.

you worry about all the prostitution and honour killings and female mistreatment that happens in your country . You obviously have an english comprehension problem like most of your countrymen .Don't make this about anything else . Yes, a lot of bad stuff happens in this country but atleast it is not constitutionally sanctioned and justiciable like they are trying to make this 15 year old marriage for muslims . This is my country we will discuss all the problems .As i said before and you didn't understand . Just because other bad things happen in this country does not mean we should let this happen as well since we can prevent it from not happening .

and btw ,

Pakistan 3rd, India 4th most dangerous place for women | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Pakistan the third world’s most dangerous country for women in the world, a Thomson Reuters Foundation expert poll said on Wednesday.
Afghanistan topped the list with violence, dismal healthcare and brutal poverty, while Congo was a close second due to horrific levels of rape, the poll said. India and Somalia ranked fourth and fifth, respectively.

if you have any further comprehension problem let me know before replying .

India faces many social problems.

Such as:

indian-girl-marries-dog.jpg

Marrying underage girls to dogs.
Male Child Prostitution In Pakistan : "Bacha-Bazi"

Male Child Prostitution In Pakistan

"Male Child Prostitution In Pakistan male prostitutes are believed to be cheaper for clients than female prostitutes. The prime age for male prostitutes is 15-25. (Fayyazuddin et al. 1998) It is likely that even less is known about their working environment and specific problems because the social taboos for boys admitting to sex with male clients are even greater than for girls. Preliminary findings of Sahils (1998) own research into male child prostitution in northern Punjab show that the children are usually runaways who are coerced by local hotel owners in urban centers to exchange their bodies in return for board and lodging.

This points to the reality that children and adolescents have limited skills to rely on to support themselves, if they need to do so, and that prostitution is often the most practical and lucrative means of providing for themselves. The children surveyed by Sahil allege that police and army soldiers are a significant portion of their clientele. Children as young as age eight were found working as male prostitutes. Although many of these young boys state that they are free to leave whenever they wish, the combination of financial

compensation (a child prostitute can bring in up to Rs. 12,000/month) and lack of alternatives usually cause them to stay and eventually grow up into pimps themselves. Another practice, common in the North West Frontier Province but not yet the subject of much formal research, is bachabazi, or older men keeping boys as their sexual partners. A man who wishes such a partner will select a boy, usually fair of skin and in his early teens. He will slaughter a goat in front of the boys house to publicly demonstrate his choice. From that point on, the man will be responsible for the education, clothing, and general care of the boy in return for sexual favors. Needless to say the boy himself lacks decisionmaking power in this institutionalized and socially accepted form of sexual abuse.

A survey in NWFP found that out of 1,710 adult male respondents in communities throughout the province, about 83 percent said they knew about the practice of bachabazi. Almost half of those who knew about it thought the practice was either common or very common. Similarly, almost 81 percent of the respondents said they knew that some boys in their own communities sell sex for money. The places from which boys could be procured for sexual services included hotels, schools, workplaces, markets, bus stations, and video shops. The study concluded that there was a high prevalence of male sexual abuse and commercial sexual exploitation of children in NWFP and that social norms such as bachabazi helped to perpetuate the widely tolerated practice of adults keeping young boys for sexual services. (NGO Coalition on Child Rights 1998)"
you know mostly prostute in india are illegal bangladeshi or west bengal,assamese muslims

What a shame. Which way is this country heading ?
How can a 15 year old girl decide what is good for her ?
Doesn't matter whether one is Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Jain, or Christian. All breathe the same air and share the same sun, and should have the same rights.
What a shame it will be if 15 year olds start becoming mothers, without even having seen the world. I am sure everyone of us knows of people who have been deeply in love in their teens only to separate later and learn that they are not fit for each other the hard way. Anyways, my words will fall upon deaf ears. Each one to their own, I guess.

Blame ur media dude have u not seen most of the villains wear skull caps and are Muslims by there name?
balme it also to ur injustice system making them wat they r

why r u derailing the thread (stop the minor rapes in Delhi b4 doubting ur own justice system) shame on u

If i start posting about minor rapes in Pakistan , this thread will totally go out of control , so i will refrain . Quit derailing the thread and deal with the matter at hand .

Also , btw Delhi is unsafe for women in comparison to other Indian cities but in comparison to Pakistani cities it is heaven . Ask any girl from Delhi to move to Pakistan and see her reaction :lol:

Blame ur media dude have u not seen most of the villains wear skull caps and are Muslims by there name?
balme it also to ur injustice system making them wat they r

why r u derailing the thread (stop the minor rapes in Delhi b4 doubting ur own justice system) shame on u
so y british pakistanis have vary high criminal record and indians have one of the lowest in uk any reason??:undecided:

Tomorrow I'm going to declare a new religion at India Gate. Men will be allowed to rape as many women as they want to under this new religion, and since this will be a religious issue, the courts will not be able to say anything. ;)

Anybody game?

I'm up for it. But first.. make sure that your new religion is classed as minority, it's anti-majority & has the blessings of so called guardians of secular India. Once you have that.. we can wreak havoc.

Hopefully the burgeoning relations of India, with Saudi Arabia, will help usher in a modern era in India.

Then all the problems of India will be solved including this particular age limit.

We manage relationship differently, we do not go out and announce publicly that any decision by foreign country will be acceptable to us. You know what we are talking about right?

Its funny i see indians commenting here stating its not a good thing for a girl to get married at that age when in india there are girls even younger who are PROSTITUTES, and that too in the millions.

bharati hypocrites.

Millions of prostitutes younger than 15 years old in India ?
Where do you get your facts ? I live in Mumbai, and I have seen all sides of it. Child prostitution is a severely punishable offence, and I have never seen a single child prostitute. Some years ago after midnight sex workers were an easy find in red light areas, but now cops are really pushing it hard busting everything from weed to cocaine to prostitutes and their traffickers.

I hope you dont have to suffer for things you say in your ignorance. Those child prostitutes who are there are not there by choice, nobody makes a choice to destroy their own lives. Poverty is the cause of all this and we are trying to solve it.

This has too much worse consequence & [ Bachi Maroo Project ]..

Minimum Age for Marriages is 18. Which is followed around the world...

India faces many social problems.

Such as:

indian-girl-marries-dog.jpg

Marrying underage girls to dogs.

Don't act like an ignorant fool. Pakistani woman get married to the Koran does it mean it is a real marriage? This is for show only not a real marriage.

so y british pakistanis have vary high criminal record and indians have one of the lowest in uk any reason??:undecided:

You Need to Explore Your Area If You Are Located In Vip.

Male Child Prostitution In Pakistan : "Bacha-Bazi"

Male Child Prostitution In Pakistan

"Male Child Prostitution In Pakistan male prostitutes are believed to be cheaper for clients than female prostitutes. The prime age for male prostitutes is 15-25. (Fayyazuddin et al. 1998) It is likely that even less is known about their working environment and specific problems because the social taboos for boys admitting to sex with male clients are even greater than for girls. Preliminary findings of Sahils (1998) own research into male child prostitution in northern Punjab show that the children are usually runaways who are coerced by local hotel owners in urban centers to exchange their bodies in return for board and lodging.

This points to the reality that children and adolescents have limited skills to rely on to support themselves, if they need to do so, and that prostitution is often the most practical and lucrative means of providing for themselves. The children surveyed by Sahil allege that police and army soldiers are a significant portion of their clientele. Children as young as age eight were found working as male prostitutes. Although many of these young boys state that they are free to leave whenever they wish, the combination of financial

compensation (a child prostitute can bring in up to Rs. 12,000/month) and lack of alternatives usually cause them to stay and eventually grow up into pimps themselves. Another practice, common in the North West Frontier Province but not yet the subject of much formal research, is bachabazi, or older men keeping boys as their sexual partners. A man who wishes such a partner will select a boy, usually fair of skin and in his early teens. He will slaughter a goat in front of the boys house to publicly demonstrate his choice. From that point on, the man will be responsible for the education, clothing, and general care of the boy in return for sexual favors. Needless to say the boy himself lacks decisionmaking power in this institutionalized and socially accepted form of sexual abuse.

A survey in NWFP found that out of 1,710 adult male respondents in communities throughout the province, about 83 percent said they knew about the practice of bachabazi. Almost half of those who knew about it thought the practice was either common or very common. Similarly, almost 81 percent of the respondents said they knew that some boys in their own communities sell sex for money. The places from which boys could be procured for sexual services included hotels, schools, workplaces, markets, bus stations, and video shops. The study concluded that there was a high prevalence of male sexual abuse and commercial sexual exploitation of children in NWFP and that social norms such as bachabazi helped to perpetuate the widely tolerated practice of adults keeping young boys for sexual services. (NGO Coalition on Child Rights 1998)"
you know mostly prostute in india are illegal bangladeshi or west bengal,assamese muslims

A foreign practice that has been brought by Afghan refugees.

No need to derail the thread, as I was talking about India facing many social problems.

its not bout puberty, its bout maturity, no one is matured at age of 14-15.

though i agree with judge that his husband must not be harmed, as she went and get married.

but she will be kept in shelter till she get 18. she should given education and professional training.

Haha look who it is. Faizahmad Mr. India!

Look at your fellow Indians calling Indian Muslims criminals. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom