What's new

Muslim girl can marry at 15 if she attains puberty: HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too chickensh1t to answer the question?

But at least the man know his 'partner' -- the little girl -- cannot offer any resistance to his sexual advances while you know the little boy will be facing a full grown adult man capable of doing serious harm. So yes, it is far easier to advocate adult-child sex under marriage license than to advocate child soldiering.

Good job.

Awwwww....
So sweet of you,being so concerned about our girls....lol
Btw i am impressed by your wild imagination.
You always come up with fictional circumstances....

ya Go natures Way & run Naked on the Streets ... have Sex on Roadside like Dogs ...

Well, IMHO, that is what is gonna happen eventually.....

Human civilization will go 'back' from where it started.......

Everything goes full circle....like the process of creation and destruction the universe goes through, the human civilization will complete one full circle before it gets wiped out.....

one day we'll run naked on the streets like we used to run naked in the jungles.....but the difference will be....we used to run naked in the jungles without any knowledge....and we'll be running naked on the streets after profound realization that covering private parts makes no sense.....;)

Well, IMHO, that is what is gonna happen eventually.....

Human civilization will go 'back' from where it started.......

Everything goes full circle....like the process of creation and destruction the universe goes through, the human civilization will complete one full circle before it gets wiped out.....

one day we'll run naked on the streets like we used to run naked in the jungles.....but the difference will be....we used to run naked in the jungles without any knowledge....and we'll be running naked in the streets after profound realization that covering private parts makes no sense.....

I have seen some girls in pakistan who were married at early ages to men 10 year older than them..one 15 year old was married to a 25 year old and no she did not end up in mental asylem or doing drugs unlike western teensgers where every other girl has a history of abuse..
In fact they were a happy couple and were living a good life...

There was movie released in 1979 called the Fresco kid , it’s a story about a polish rabbi , avram belinski , who travels to texas to meet up with the head of the jewish community, with whose daughter his marriage has been pre-arranged , here is whole movie
Gene Wilder, Harrison Ford - YouTube
Watch from 1:44:26 till 1:47:28 and see how they have depicted the interaction of the old rabbi with the young girl ( note that the girl is shown to be probably in late teens )
Points that stick out are
1. pre-arrangement of marriage of an older rabbi with the daughter of the head of the Jewish community in Texas
2. The daughter whose hand was first agreed was the older daughter but it’s the younger one is then engaged to the rabbi.
3. Age of the girl whose marriage has been agreed with the Rabbi

Sure this is just a movie but it’s a depiction of what is acceptable in Jewish communities and their own old traditions are no different than what they try to beat down upon and hold against Muslims.

There was movie released in 1979 called the Fresco kid , it’s a story about a polish rabbi , avram belinski , who travels to texas to meet up with the head of the jewish community, with whose daughter his marriage has been pre-arranged , here is whole movie
Gene Wilder, Harrison Ford - YouTube
Watch from 1:44:26 till 1:47:28 and see how they have depicted the interaction of the old rabbi with the young girl ( note that the girl is shown to be probably in late teens )
Points that stick out are
1. pre-arrangement of marriage of an older rabbi with the daughter of the head of the Jewish community in Texas
2. The daughter whose hand was first agreed was the older daughter but it’s the younger one is then engaged to the rabbi.

Sure this is just a movie but it’s a depiction of what is acceptable in Jewish communities and their own old traditions are no different than what they try to beat down upon and hold against Muslims.

The thing is that arranged marriages and marriage in teen ages has been happening since start of humanity to 19th century and the system worked fine over thousands of years...only during the last 50-60 it became a taboo for no good reason.

Some girls do mature quicker to others but is this a example we wish to set? in my view not btw in Poland the age of consent is 15

thats interesting , can you elaborate that , poland has a very large jewish community , is this age of consent only for jewish people ?

Edit : Never mind I found map showing age of conscent for europe

Age_of_Consent_eu.png

Spain has the lowest age of conscent at age 13 , Poland indeed has the age of conscent at 15

thats interesting , can you elaborate that , poland has a very large jewish community , is this age of consent only for jewish people ?

Poland is largely catholic christian,and people still go to churches there which is now rare in rest of europe.
If the law comes from religion,chances are that it came from christianity than judaism.

There are plenty of pre-teen girls in my neighborhood. The kids often leave their toys in my front yard, everything from skateboards to bicycles. I do not care. The boys would often chase or wave at me on their bikes when I leave for work on my motorcycle. This is the way it should be. Let the kids get curious about sex and marriage at their own pace when EACH get to that point......

This is what I was trying to say....."Let the kids get curious at their own pace".....and they would naturally get curious when they'll reach puberty.....even if you set the age of consent above it.......

So for those who would GLADLY stick their dicks into little girls, I will ask you this...

If you would send your little daughters into marriage, would you be equally willing to send your little boys into war?......

For you, a 17/18 yr old woman may be a 'little girl', for us any woman who has not attained puberty is a little girl.....
And after a woman attains puberty, she would GLADLY take a dick inside her......

secondly, you cannot compare marriage with war.....
I wouldn't force my boy or girl into something which could kill them....understood.....

This is what I was trying to say....."Let the kids get curious at their own pace".....and they would naturally get curious when they'll reach puberty.....even if you set the age of consent above it.......

For you, a 17/18 yr old woman may be a 'little girl', for us any woman who has not attained puberty is a little girl.....
And after a woman attains puberty, she would GLADLY take a dick inside her......

secondly, you cannot compare marraige with war.....

I wouldn't force my boy or girl into something which could kill them....understood.....

No no gambit is scared of sex....thats why always compares sex with war..
By that analogy i should be a field marshal.
I been fighting wars in bed for decades now...

Off all the advocates for pedophilia here, all are men. Funny that molesting little boys is condemned and explained away as cultural, but molesting little girls is justified with biology and religious approval.

Good job, men.

Come now, muslim MEN. The word 'pedophilia' is a medical term to explain a relationship. There are no legal connotations attached. Be proud. Stand tall and call yourself a pedophile, or whatever equivalent in your native language.

Off all the advocates for pedophilia here, all are men. Funny that molesting little boys is condemned and explained away as cultural, but molesting little girls is justified with biology and religious approval.

Good job, men.

Now you are telling me you cant differentiate between a boy and a girl?
The thread is about staight marrisges not Hillary clintons favorit gay marriages.
Why bring boys in this?

Come now, muslim MEN. The word 'pedophilia' is a medical term to explain a relationship. There are no legal connotations attached. Be proud. Stand tall and call yourself a pedophile, or whatever equivalent in your native language.

Come now non-muslim men.
You dont know the difference between marriage and pedophilia...
Hopeless....

@gambit

Muslim countries are the countries that are the best protecting marriage law. All Muslim countries either have 18+ to do sex or only after marriage law. Instead you should wake up.

Come now non-muslim men.
You dont know the difference between marriage and pedophilia...
Hopeless....
Pedophilia have nothing to do with marriage. It is a word to describe a sexual relationship. So tell me, how many 9 yr old girls at the playground have YOU scoped out lately?

@gambit

Are you in love with 9? Maybe you are lonely yourself that's why you could never have a 6...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom