What's new

Muslim Brotherhood threatens to sue the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're taking a temporary vacation, meanwhile Israeli nukes are aimed at your major cities. Ha Ha Ha you EDL social degens are crack for brains! :rofl:
Look at the burn exuding from stateless Israeli slave!:lol:
Tell something, why do Palestinians think that throwing stones is going to get them independence? Primitive slaves.:rofl:

Look at the burn exuding from stateless Israeli slave!:lol:
Tell something, why do Palestinians think that throwing stones is going to get them independence? Primitive slaves.:rofl:

You're criticizing people who have a cemetery honoring British troops in WW1. :lol:

Argentine will capture their islands soon. :D

You're criticizing people who have a cemetery honoring British troops in WW1. :lol:

Argentine will capture their islands soon. :D
I'm criticising you mate, and Argentina? Do you need a reminder of what happened last time Argentina tried? ;)

I'm criticising you mate, and Argentina? Do you need a reminder of what happened last time Argentina tried? ;)

I saw your underwater Trident nuclear cruise missile, I'm impressed and I'm sure that has guaranteed ownership to the islands. :enjoy:

London, Birmingham, Bradford and Luton is the breeding ground of lunatics who do not believe in British laws nor do they respect British values and culture. They wish to turn Britain into another Afghanistan. I wish to see them all kicked out UK tomorrow.
I dont think MB is really popular in UK. And they are the least offensive among the lot. There are other islamic organizations which are plotting violence on UK soil as we speak.
I think we should differenciate between people who want to say and lobby peacefully (no matter how offensive they might be to our sensibilities), and those who want to commit acts of violence. @EDLdefence.

Stateless terrorist :lol:
have some shame , did you loose your mind ?

Trident nuclear cruise missile
:lol:

hypnomissile.jpg

I dont think MB is really popular in UK. And they are the least offensive among the lot. There are other islamic organizations which are plotting violence on UK soil as we speak.
I think we should differenciate between people who want to say and lobby peacefully (no matter how offensive they might be to our sensibilities), and those who want to commit acts of violence. @EDLdefence.

Muslim Brother is a political organisation although some of its members have committed terrorist acts. But their ideology is not to take over the west unlike the other more extremist and delusional organisations like Sharia4uk.

I saw your underwater Trident nuclear cruise missile, I'm impressed and I'm sure that has guaranteed ownership to the islands. :enjoy:
I read that as 'I have seen your underwear nuclear missile', I was like hazzy is gay? :o:

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=16713

Muslim Brotherhood threatens to sue British government
Muslim Brotherhood's most senior member in Britain, Ibrahim Mounir, warns that outlawing the Islamic movement could lead to violence • Brotherhood plans to challenge any "improper attempt to restrict its activity" in court, he says.

Eli Leon
The U.K. branch of the Muslim Brotherhood warns of possible attacks following government probe

|
Photo credit: Reuters

139686687955043945a_b.jpg

Days after British Prime Minister David Cameron announced that the U.K. branch of the Muslim Brotherhood would soon come under investigation, the Islamist organization warned that the probe could lead to terror attacks against civilians.

In an interview with British weekly The Sunday Times, the Muslim Brotherhood's most senior member in the U.K., Ibrahim Mounir, said that if a ban was instituted against the organization, it could lead to violence.

"If this [ban] happened, this would make a lot of people in Muslim communities think that [peaceful] Muslim Brotherhood values ... didn’t work and now they are designated a terrorist group, which would make the doors open for all options," Mounir said.

According to him, this kind of stance could cause unpredictable responses from big Muslim organizations close to the Brotherhood.

Following Cameron's announcement of the investigation, the Muslim Brotherhood released a statement saying that the organization, "Is prepared to engage with the British Government's review. … [it] will challenge, through the British courts, any improper attempt to restrict its activity."

The Brotherhood further questioned whether the probe would be fair, considering it would be headed by Sir John Jenkins, the British ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has banned the Muslim Brotherhood, labeling it a terror group.

"It is important that the British government does not bend to pressure from foreign governments who are concerned about their own people's quest for democracy," the Brotherhood said in a statement, hinting at Saudi Arabia's motives for outlawing the organization.

Some audacity these folks have. Why don't they go back to Arabia and practice their "religion" rather than enjoying the freedoms that they dont fight for in the countries they came from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom