What's new

Muslim Brotherhood threatens to sue the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^

Just look at your avatar. :lol:

This Israeli Jewish extremist hopes to rally Britain with his cause, Israelis wish the whole world could start being full of hatred just as they are. :lol:

He's posing as a Briton now, lol. :D

London, Birmingham, Bradford and Luton is the breeding ground of lunatics who do not believe in British laws nor do they respect British values and culture. They wish to turn Britain into another Afghanistan. I wish to see them all kicked out UK tomorrow.
Mate, you live in the UK. Can you please clarify to that half-brained idiot @Developereo that the EDL are not anti-Semite?

^^^^^^

Just look at your avatar. :lol:

This Israeli Jewish extremist hopes to rally Britain with his cause, Israelis wish the whole world could start being full of hatred just as they are. :lol:

He's posing as a Briton now, lol. :D
I support the state of Israel and I hate Islamic extremists hence the reason I use that flag. It also pisses your people of a lot. ;)
And lol at me being Jewish, I just had a bacon and cheese Subway and I actually enjoy the use of my foreskin.:D

Mate, you live in the UK. Can you please clarify to that half-brained idiot @Developereo that the EDL are not anti-Semite?

Jewish people aren't the only anti Semites, we know very well you're not anti Jewish. You're founded by Jewish Israeli daul citizens anyways you Israeli worshipshipping scumbags. That only makes your reputation a lot worse shithead. :lol:

Jewish people aren't the only anti Semites, we know very well you're not anti Jewish. You're founded by Jewish Israeli daul citizens anyways you Israeli worshipshipping scumbags. That only makes your reputation a lot worse shithead. :lol:
I have no idea what you just said retard.:crazy:
All I see is "Jew this" and "Jew that". Another reason why this avatar really shows the true colours of Islamic extremists.:lol:

I support the state of Israel and I hate Islamic extremists hence the reason I use that flag. It also pisses your people of a lot. ;)
And lol at me being Jewish, I just had a bacon and cheese Subway and I actually enjoy the use of my foreskin.:D

There's no such thing as 'Islamic extremists' in Palestine, there are resistance fighters who resist Israeli extremists and their occupation. Not even Israelis preach that nonsense. The British government and people don't support Israel's occupation and are very critical of it. You're a loner. :lol:

You want to ban circumcision and you're not anti Semitic at the same time? :lol:

Can the same be said of Saudi Arabia?

Absolutely, I've said it over and over again which is why the Saudis here dislike me. :lol:

I have no idea what you just said retard.:crazy:
All I see is "Jew this" and "Jew that". Another reason why this avatar really shows the true colours of Islamic extremists.:lol:

Your avatar shows the true colors of brotherly colonialists. :lol:

Israelis used to kill soldiers and blow up your embassies you fuming retard. :lol:

There's no such thing as 'Islamic extremists' in Palestine, there are resistance fighters who resist Israeli extremists and their occupation. Not even Israelis preach that nonsense. The British government and people don't support Israel's occupation and are very critical of it. You're a loner. :lol:

You want to ban circumcision and you're not anti Semitic at the same time? :lol:
To be honest I couldn't give two shits about what you are saying LOL, I'm pro-Israel and anything a Islamic extremist like yourself says isn't going to change that. ;)
And I have said before I am not a member of the EDL, just admire some of there beliefs.

You're average edl member

Says that is the average member while living in Pakistan...:lol::lol::lol:

LOL You tool.:rolleyes:

Listen I know you're Israeli, we Muslims aren't out to get you. Stop relying on tensions between Muslims and the West as that has been an era that is close to over since the late 80's. If you we want peace, we will make peace and a simple solution. You need to make room for a two state solution. Otherwise if Israel stays on this path is will become more isolated in the Western international world. I'm not sure why you people insist on staying on this path. It's in your hands, if it continues on like this more people will become radicalized and Israel would become isolated even more.

Listen I know you're Israeli, we Muslims aren't out to get you. Stop relying on tensions between Muslims and the West as that has been an era that is close to over since the late 80's. If you we want peace, we will make peace and a simple solution. You need to make room for a two state solution. Otherwise if Israel stays on this path is will become more isolated in the Western international world. I'm not sure why you people insist on staying on this path. It's in your hands, if it continues on like this more people will become radicalized and Israel would become isolated even more.
Yes, I am a real Israeli Zionist Jew!! :devil:
You have revealed my true identity kiddo. Good for you!:enjoy:

MB should be declared a terror organization in the whole world. Their mindset is perfectly showed by their fans in this forums.

Yes, I am a real Israeli Zionist Jew!! :devil:
You have revealed my true identity kiddo. Good for you!:enjoy:

You're supporting people who assassinated your military generals and blew up your embassies, jokes on you kiddo. :lol:

MB should be declared a terror organization in the whole world. Their mindset is perfectly showed by their fans in this forums.

Look at this crybaby he's back, because he knows in the next ten years MB will be too popular in Jordan and Saudi Arabia he's and his comrades and desperately trying to prevent the will of the people. :lol:

Declaring opposition 'terrorists' will only increase their popularity, you can't stop the will of people. Find better ways to gain support for your monarchies. :lol:

You're supporting people who assassinated your military generals and blew up your embassies, jokes on you kiddo. :lol:
Listen, if you are seriously retarded enough to think I am a "evil Zionist Jew" then go through my posts and see if I have even mentioned Jews or Israel before. I only changed my avatar today because things where getting a bit boring.;)

Look at this crybaby he's back, because he knows in the next ten years MB will be too popular in Jordan and Saudi Arabia he's and his comrades and desperately trying to prevent the will of the people. :lol:

Declaring opposition 'terrorists' will only increase their popularity, you can't stop the will of people. Find better ways to gain support for your monarchies. :lol:
Stateless terrorist :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom