What's new

Mushshak Trainer Aircraft

The low wing design has its own advantages like COIN.

This is one B E A U T I FULL aircraft. I wonder if the Kamra folks are making it available for sale in the civil aviation side.

Super Mushshak outfitted with the Garmin G1000, throw in a USB port for my iPad, a Ram Mount, & a pair of Bose A20s and I am good to go. And while I am day dreaming, two drop tanks for those long cross countrys and a starbucks at every FBO.

make my way the Red Baron way! - Hey kamra guys, hook me up.

Ballin3.gif

This is one B E A U T I FULL aircraft. I wonder if the Kamra folks are making it available for sale in the civil aviation side.

Super Mushshak outfitted with the Garmin G1000, throw in a USB port for my iPad, a Ram Mount, & a pair of Bose A20s and I am good to go. And while I am day dreaming, two drop tanks for those long cross countrys and a starbucks at every FBO.

View attachment 227773
Yes they are going to but it is too expensive. It is not cost effective for the Flying Schools as Cessna-152 is available along with qualified pilots and engineering for half the price.

View attachment 227773

Mushshak has obtained CAA certification for civilian use.

A really outstanding aircraft , I would love to see it in a armed version also

According to Alan Warnes PAF has signed on a MOU with TUAF to set up a training center in Izmir which will induct the Hirkus trainer aircraft. PAF may be looking to replace its Mushshak basic trainer in the near future.

PAF SUPER MUSHSHAK OUTSHINES AT ROMANIAN AIR SHOW

Bucharest, Romania 19 June, 2015: The Super Mushshak took off to skies of Bucharest in presence of a gathering of Romanian media and public for performing aerobatics at air show today. The crowed available were left impressed by the aerobatic performance, maneuverability and stability of this indigenously developed light aircraft. A similar aerobatics performance was presented during practice for air show to rally in a huge crowd.
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex team is representing Pakistan for the first time in the history of Romanian Air show amid heightened expectation of expected sales of the Super Mushshak Aircraft that is already being used by various countries in the world.
Pakistan Air Force is flying its aircraft at Bucharest attracting wide coverage of the International media with special presence of two Lady Pilots depicting the soft image of Pakistan in Eastern Europe .The Romanian Air Force is evaluating the Super Mushshak aircraft for induction as Primary Flight Trainer aircraft. Pakistan has recently signed an MoU with Romania for boosting the trade, culture and defence collaboration. Romanian People have extended their over whelming affection towards the team Pakistan.
PAF Contingent led by Chairman PAC Board Air Marshal Javaid Ahmed arrived at Romania for participation in Buchrest Intl Air Show was given befitting reception at Baneasa Intl Airport.

@Windjammer posted this in an other thread.
Just got this tweet from a contact.

PAF JF-17 Thunder to fly to Romania for the Bucharest Air show after Paris..... Fly Boys conquering Europe one country at a time.

CH7ksnpWcAAIuRd.jpg

Sqn Ldr Asad and Sqn Ldr Nadir at JF-17 static display. Day 5.

Just a nice pic

Attachments

• 1435812389961.jpg
    1435812389961.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 77

Back
Top Bottom