What's new

Musharraf Warns Of Pak Counter Strike If India Retaliates For Uri Attack

I like (I mean we all like) the way Musharaf treats the bully; straight and clear words coming from the mouth of a soldier.
Pakistani threats of counter strikes and nuclear fallout should not be taken seriously.
Yes, you shouldn't take it seriously..but we are damn serious about it and I say please go ahead and grant us a free opportunity to test our nukes and thermo nukes....BTW you didn't take Pakistan's nuclear program seriously prior to May, 1998...what happened then?

Last edited:
Gen Musharraf makes sense here. India talking of attacks at her choosing the place and timing can easily be reciprocated by Pakistan.

Yes you shouldn't take it seriously..but we are pretty damn serious about it and I say please go ahead and grant us a free opportunity to test our nukes and thermo nukes....BTW you didn't take Pakistan's nuclear program seriously prior to May, 1998...what happened then?

Well,its common sense to expect retaliation if you attack and i expect Pakistanis to not be a sissy and use nuclear weapons if 2-5000 troops are killed.

Former Pres. of Pak is clearly stating that any foolishness will result in disaster.

I do not expect his call to rationality by the indian regime will be honoured.

This modi regime is living in a bunker mentality... and is making the critical mistake of believing in its own propaganda.

Do not count on the rationality of this indian regime....but be prepared for all eventualities. The RSS idealogy is too deeply rooted in this regime...when this modi as pm goes to report to RSS chiefs about his schemes and planning about the greater india... no further proof is necessary.

Be prepared and do everything in your powers to make war impossible.

The unimaginable loss of life is too disturbing even to contemplate.

Fascism is the core of this entire tragic drama.

Be safe Pak Brothers.

To indians...no one wishes you death or destruction...just stop your beligerence, oppression and become constructive..this is the only way you will progress and eliminate poverty.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom