What's new

Musharraf Warns Of Pak Counter Strike If India Retaliates For Uri Attack

Who is Mushraff? Just another absconder with no say or influence anywhere.

He still have more influence, experience,wisdom and education than your pm who just believes on taking selfies wherever he go..

Well,its common sense to expect retaliation if you attack and i expect Pakistanis to not be a sissy and use nuclear weapons if 2-5000 troops are killed.
It just gives you the pulse of how Pakistani people think...Don't be fooled by our courteous receptions and politeness.

LOC will see lots of conflict in the coming days ; It has already begun

There also we can cause a lot of damage

Well,its common sense to expect retaliation if you attack and i expect Pakistanis to not be a sissy and use nuclear weapons if 2-5000 troops are killed.

India has been attacking Pakistan throught her terrorist proxies for decades, we always give a measured response. Do investigations and through proper channels convey our concern.

Whereas India starts jumping within 5 minutes of militant attack, that it was done by Pakistan. No evidence, nothing, but it has to be from Pakistan. Just like Samjohta Express.

So by now you should have known, why don't we take your allegations seriously.

He has more passion toward his country than any politician or president he can do anything for his nations security and peace mate
He Don't Have any Passion only Political gains This guy is fail Both in Military Life And Politically

I respect Raheel sharif At least he is Man of guts To clean Musharraf created Mess in Pakistan on pretext of WOT Without any Political Motive

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom