What's new

Musharraf wants to create relations with Israel!

In any case, there is nothing to lose by trying to get on Israel's good side,

There is no good side of lie and and there is no bright side of kufr. Also we have clear guidance about you guys.

Quran : Al-e-Imran: 149-150

مومنو! اگر تم کافروں کا کہا مان لو گے تو وہ تم کو الٹے پاؤں پھیر کر (مرتد کر) دیں گے پھر تم بڑے خسارے میں پڑ جاؤ گے (۱۴۹) (یہ تمہارے مددگار نہیں ہیں) بلکہ خدا تمہارا مددگار ہے اور وہ سب سے بہتر مددگار ہے

O you who have believed, if you obey those who disbelieve, they will turn you back on your heels, and you will [then] become losers. But Allah is your protector, and He is the best of helpers.

No we don't need to make relationship with the worst enemies of Islam..

The Holy Quran also says a lot of other things that we don't follow.

Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) did make a pact with Meccans (Sulah Hudabiya).

No we don't need to make relationship with the worst enemies of Islam. Pakistan has lived and survived without any support from them and there is nothing which will faciliate them. Also learn what Quran says.

مومنو! اگر تم کافروں کا کہا مان لو گے تو وہ تم کو الٹے پاؤں پھیر کر (مرتد کر) دیں گے پھر تم بڑے خسارے میں پڑ جاؤ گے (۱۴۹) (یہ تمہارے مددگار نہیں ہیں) بلکہ خدا تمہارا مددگار ہے اور وہ سب سے بہتر مددگار ہے

Not at all true.
Many avionics spares for the F-16 came from Israel during the embargo years...along with flight computers for our early UAV's(and some new ones as well).
The Israeli's did business with us when ever our "Muslim Brothers" the eqyptians refused out of fear of the US.

مومنو! اگر تم کافروں کا کہا مان لو گے تو وہ تم کو الٹے پاؤں پھیر کر (مرتد کر) دیں گے پھر تم بڑے خسارے میں پڑ جاؤ گے (۱۴۹) (یہ تمہارے مددگار نہیں ہیں) بلکہ خدا تمہارا مددگار ہے اور وہ سب سے بہتر مددگار ہے[/QUOTE]just concentrate on this verse and think abt our for a second ...so in this contex how can u justifice our relation with amercia..china ..and other europeion countries...dude we use islam according to our choice not with the will of ALLAHA that is main problem with us...we r not obey the non muslim ..but having relation with them is something different

Yar ya mullah loog bhi hatred increase kartay hai ,

Hamin sochna ho ga pakistan ka interest kya hai , religious propaganda kar kay logon kay zahin kharab kar datay hain.

Abhi mujhay ye koye bataye kay china aur america dono hamary ally hain kya wo kafir nahi ?

ayet ka matlab hai to unkay religious thoughts ko mat mano aur madad kay laye ALLAH pay bharosa rakho (only don't listen to missionaries) , Na kay lari kar lo aur apay jayaiz haquq chor do.

Not at all true.
Many avionics spares for the F-16 came from Israel during the embargo years...along with flight computers for our early UAV's(and some new ones as well)..

How do these dealings work ? Through American Jewish organizations ?

How do these dealings work ? Through American Jewish organizations ?

Nope.. but Arab neighbors of Israel .. contacts are made via them..deals are done.. payments made through third parties..
and there is a crate or parcel ready to be picked up in Amman or someplace else.

Damn how stupid you people are, once you say Pakistan comes first (i.e. w.r.t ethicity, geographical location, or country what ever you call it) and on the other hand you guyz are giving examples of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) doing business with jews (i.e. religion).

Pakistan or muslims don't have any conflict with Jews. They are most closed while comparing religion wise. But israel isn't JEW but zioniosm. which was created on the ashes of Othaman Empire. Which is killing muslims (palestini) on daily basis. who are robbing the life of them. They are daily planning against Muslims what so ever. Also, they try to target Pakistan's Nuclear assets in 1998. who helped raw inside Afghanistan to get stable and Help BLA. Israel main objective is to achieve "Greater Israel" which they are doing for all these years. Israel (as a nation or religion) can't be well wisher of Pakistan or Muslims.

If you are giving examples of Islam, then why don't read the Quran, which strickly forbidden you to get friendship with Jews and christians (but this doesn't means killing them).

Also, i don't see how the relations with israel can be good for Pakistan? Musharaf is just speaking their lords (Americans) Language.

Yes pakistan need good relationship with whole world even India. But israel is no country to be trusted or to have relationship.
there is diffrence btw freindship and relation one is not the same as other

graphian i have seen u comment so many times to know that u are a very emotional commentor both u and stealth and with apologies i have to add that both of u post with out having any relevance to the logic and the real history or even a sound argument of an sort here you are quoting a aiyat with out even knowing the reason and the place where it was said with out even knowing if ti was said in accordance to government level exchange or individual level exchange cause chchch first of all having relations is like ok i know you and having friend ship is like "hey dowg whats up " in ur case some how u cant even differentiate btw those 2 let alone the hype u usually create plz be reasonable next time also i think its time to change the strategy like if boycott didnt work then what is it that needs to be done so that it might be a little bit beneficial for the palatine and i think that through talk and only talks can u really help palestine not hiding ur face !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Nope.. but Arab neighbors of Israel .. contacts are made via them..deals are done.. payments made through third parties..
and there is a crate or parcel ready to be picked up in Amman or someplace else.

you forgot South Africa.

Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, Oman, UAE, etc etc Arab countries have relations with Israel some with embassies and others with consulate level. He has got a point. But one should be true to his own ideology and not base everything on profit and interests. We all know what Zionism does, once it creeps into the society.

i think pakistan should not make relations with israel coz pakistan has responsibility of entire muslim ummah:rofl:
its nuclear supaaaah powaaaar:rofl:
where as other muslim countries can do this coz they care about own problems not whole muslim ummah:azn:
but pakistan to pakistan hai.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom