What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

If it wasn't for Musharraf's presence at India Today conclave we wouldn't have witnessed that great moment when Maulana Madani took him to cleaners.

I don't give much importance to such showdowns as they are mostly irrelevant. Musharraf is laughing all the way to the bank as we debate his inappropriateness on television and shows. Why is our state machinery being a willing accomplice to someone who betrayed our trust? Inviting someone to willfully suffer his pompous insults seems hardly right.

582716_333711863410558_299150727_n.jpg

what an idiotic general!!!

he is comparing Shiv Sena and Le T
When asked by anchor why Pakistan was not acting against Lashkar-e-Taiba, Musharraf questioned as to why India was not doing anything against extremist party Shiv Sena.

just shows his intellectual capacity.lol...

I don't give much importance to such showdowns as they are mostly irrelevant. Musharraf is laughing all the way to the bank as we debate his inappropriateness on television and shows. Why is our state machinery being a willing accomplice to someone who betrayed our trust? Inviting someone to willfully suffer his pompous insults seems hardly right.

Maybe due to that eagerness by our media fraternity to go out of their way to prove that they are free, fair, balanced & unbiased. Yes.. our media houses do get excited at times.

LOLO > Sheikh Rasheed :cheesy:

must say after that interview the guy did score some votes for his lonesome party here :D

Man, how desperate one can get?????

Now he is targeting the ANTI-ARNAB votes in Pakistan........This is not done :D

The question to ask is do we prefer Mushy to be at the center of Pakistani politics in place of Qadri + the army combine.

Saw the interview...one thing i noticed...Musharaff has zero knowledge ..only knows to whine....

The question to ask is do we prefer Mushy to be at the center of Pakistani politics in place of Qadri + the army combine.

Do we care? This isn't something we have any control over. It is overwhelmingly in Pakistan's interest to let peace prevail. They are keeping quiet not because they don't know how to hit back(they do), but because they can't afford it at the current moment.

I dont understand what Pakistanis are celebrating about....This interview only shows what an idiot and stupid their leaders are..they cant even debate properly and argue like fisherman's wives....

All I see is the usual denial by the Denial-istanis. This will join the long list of Pakistani lies and denials they are known for:

- We didnt start 1948 war, 2 weeks later: Oops OK maybe sending tribals meant we started the conflict
- We didnt start 1965 war, 2 weeks later: Oops OK sending a tank into a Indian territorry of Jammu probably wasnt the best choice
- We didnt start 1971, 2 weeks later: Ooops srry about the genocide and rapes of Bangladeshis bro
- We didnt start Kargil, 2 weeks later: Yeah maybe sending militants and troops across the LoC wasnt the brightest idea
- We didnt do Mumbai, 2 weeks later: Yeah we kinda did...

We will just add this incident to the list of Pakistani denial and lies...

Back
Top Bottom