What's new

How to Avoid U. S. Disablement of Your Nuclear Warheads by Satellites

Anyone concerned with nuclear weapons will not find it too long. In this age nuclear weapons are the only weapons that matter. So anyone concerned with defence will not find it too long.

The alternative to having nuclear weapons that can be used against the United States mainland is slavery. With its ability to disable or detonate India's and Pakistan's nuclear warheads by microwaves from satellites, the United States is ensuring that countries like them do not get out of slavery. By showing how they can avoid having their nuclear warheads thus disabled or detonated by the United States, I am helping such countries get out of slavery.

I started reading your post but the first few paragraphs were about Libya, slavery, colonial India etc. etc. Not much about microwaves or nuclear weapons.

You may have an interesting thesis, but the article is so long, few people will bother to read it. Especially if it wanders all over the place without getting to the point in the first couple of paragraphs.

I started reading your post but the first few paragraphs were about Libya, slavery, colonial India etc. etc. Not much about microwaves or nuclear weapons.

You may have an interesting thesis, but the article is so long, few people will bother to read it. Especially if it wanders all over the place without getting to the point in the first couple of paragraphs.
Maybe the thesis's poit is:
The missile may be destroyed from above the site, using satellites equipped with scalar or particle beam weapons or a cloaked UFO
http://www.angelfire.com/oz/cv/scalarweapons.html

Yep, US can do that, and we shot down F-111s during VN war by this beam too .

It is not a thesis but a statement of U. S. capabilities I know about first hand and it shows how to defend against the U. S. capability to disable or detonate your nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are made and used in a context which provides the motivation for making and using them. The state of slavery to the United States that countries like India and Pakistan are in is part of such context; without being aware of your slavery, you will never be motivated to use your nuclear weapons. In September, there was panic in Pakistan about a threatened U. S. attack on Pakistan; I came to this forum and showed how Pakistan can use the nuclear weapons it already has to not just defend against the United States but achieve victory over it. This changed the situation entirely; the United States backed off from the threat of invading Pakistan and Pakistan lost its fear of the United States, as I have described in my long post. As I have said above, it is not too long for any one concerned with nuclear weapons; in this age nuclear weapons are the only weapons that matter; so it is not too long for any one concerned with defence. All of the other things -- Libya, slavery, colonial India -- have to be considered with the nuclear weapons to provide the motivation to use your nuclear weapons otherwise you will be cowering in fear of the United States as Pakistan was two months ago despite its possession of nuclear weapons till I came to this forum to show the way and now I am showing what to do so the United States will not be able to disable or detonate your nuclear weapons by microwaves from satellites.

It is not a thesis but a statement of U. S. capabilities I know about first hand. Nuclear weapons are made and used in a context which provides the motivation for making and using them. The state of slavery to the United States that countries like India and Pakistan are in is part of such context; without being aware of your slavery, you will never be motivated to use your nuclear weapons. In September, there was panic in Pakistan about a threatened U. S. attack on Pakistan; I came to this forum and showed how Pakistan can use the nuclear weapons it already has to not just defend against the United States but achieve victory over it. This changed the situation entirely; the United States backed off from the threat of invading Pakistan and Pakistan lost its fear of the United States, as I have described in my long post. As I have said above, it is not too long for any one concerned with nuclear weapons; in this age nuclear weapons are the only weapons that matter; so it is not too long for any one concerned with defence. All of the other things -- Libya, slavery, colonial India -- have to be considered with the nuclear weapons to provide the motivation to use your nuclear weapons otherwise you will be cowering in fear of the United States as Pakistan was two months ago despite its possession of nuclear weapons till I came to this forum to show the way.
In brief: Nuke warhead is No use against USA , right ?but Russia-VietNam have that beam too, so the world still in Safe away from US scalar beam threat :lol:

Are you trolling or do you seriously believe the stuff you write? Cause you seem to have put far too much effort into it to be just trolling. But I find it implausible that you actually believe that it's possible to disable nuclear warheads using microwaves sent by satellites.

November 13, 2011: The Indian government has just made public its protest to the United States about the indignity visited upon A. P. J. Abdul Kalam two months ago because of my reference above to its starting to protect Kalam against U. S. surveillance after my letter to the press, referred to above, about the United States' satellite surveillance of me. But the United States spends hundreds of millions of dollars per year on satellite surveillance of me, not of Kalam, because it is incomparably more important to it; Kalam got his job in the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program because of me because I was responsible for the program having been started and he was made president because of my letter to the press, also quoted above, about Indians' lack of appreciation of the importance of research and of scientists. Like the Indian government collaborating in the award of a Nobel prize to Amartya Sen as a dummy substitute for me -- see 'How India's Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More' in my blog -- and in the incomparably greater indignities and injuries visited on me, the Indian government thus tries to hide its slavery to the white countries to hide which the CIA-RAW-sponsored Bharat-Rakshak forum started, eight hours after my addendum dated November 9 '11 above was sent, a vigorous discussion of millions of Indians killed and enslaved by Muslim invaders over centuries -- while it still hides the ten million Indians killed by the British in just ten years after 1857 -- to divert attention from India's slavery to the white countries in recent centuries and, most importantly, in the present from which I am now bringing it out.

I would like to recommend think tank status for this chap next time you vote you might want to have him on your list

We don't use secret microwave death beams to explode nuclear weapons... we use an army of mutant psychics with telekinetic powers.

When will the insanity that is outlandish conspiracy theories end? Especially those that hide behind a facade of science and technobabble, designed to confuse people who believe microwaves are best used to heat a burrito or a kebab.

I'd like the OP to describe in adequate technical detail how a coarse microwave beam will manage to correctly detonate the incredibly sophisticated shaped explosive charges that compress a nuclear core and which all must explode properly within microseconds of each other.

Failing that, describe please how microwaves will detonate a modern explosive at all.

Thanks.

We don't use secret microwave death beams to explode nuclear weapons... we use an army of mutant psychics with telekinetic powers.

When will the insanity that is outlandish conspiracy theories end? Especially those that hide behind a facade of science and technobabble, designed to confuse people who believe microwaves are best used to heat a burrito or a kebab.

I'd like the OP to describe in adequate technical detail how a coarse microwave beam will manage to correctly detonate the incredibly sophisticated shaped explosive charges that compress a nuclear core and which all must explode properly within microseconds of each other.

Failing that, describe please how microwaves will detonate a modern explosive at all.

Thanks.

The microwave signal does not detonate the explosive. The satellite provides a microwave signal that simply activates the warhead's trigger. The microwave signal acts on the trigger, not on the explosive. If a Chinese nuclear warhead is on top of a missile on the way to New York City, when the missile reaches New York city, a signal from the circuitry of the weapon will activate the warhead's trigger which will cause the warhead to explode. The microwave signals from the satellite can interfere with the functioning of any digital circuit. The United States' satellites have the ability to activate a warhead's trigger when the warhead is in storage somewhere in, say, China, or when it is in transit somewhere or when it is in flight on top of a missile to a target -- for example over the Pacific Ocean on the way to New York City. Instead of activating the trigger to cause the warhead to explode prematurely, the microwave signals can also disable the trigger, temporarily or permanently, so that the trigger will not be able to cause the warhead to explode as it is supposed to explode after reaching the target. Read my first post again which also shows how the design of triggers can be changed -- by shielding against false signals from a satellite, by using analog rather than digital circuitry or by introducing a mechanical control so that the trigger will not be either activated or disabled by false signals from U. S. satellites.

I have also said that making the nuclear warheads' triggers mechanically inoperative until the warheads have been emplaced in target cities is a more robust solution than shielding. It is also more reliable -- the slightest chink allows the microwaves to get in -- and easier and quicker to implement. Unlike shielding, making the triggers mechanically inoperative until emplaced in target cities will not block your own electromagnetic signals, from a satellite or elsewhere, to trigger the warheads and destroy the target cities.

Thanks.

Chogy our microwave is always being used buddy. I love my frozen meals so i dont think it could possibly be used to explode nuclear weapons - i will be sleeping safely tonight after eating my microwave lasagne. :tup:

Here's how the microwaves would detonate the nukes:

Last edited by a moderator:
November 15, 2011: Like K. Subrahmanyam and former head of RAW Ashok Chaturvedi (see above), former head of RAW Vikram Sood is preparing to flee to the United States. He should be arrested and kept from fleeing. If he is not arrested and kept from fleeing, all those who failed to arrest him will face punishment. He calls his crimes and those of RAW as a branch of the CIA against India "piggy backing on friendly countries" (Intellibriefs, November 10 '11).

The alternative to having nuclear weapons that can be used against the United States mainland is slavery. With its ability to disable or detonate India's and Pakistan's nuclear warheads by microwaves from satellites, the United States is ensuring that countries like them do not get out of slavery. By showing how they can avoid having their nuclear warheads thus disabled or detonated by the United States, I am helping such countries get out of slavery.

I think you forgot to put on your tinfoil hat and the microwaves cooked your brain.

images

Back
Top Bottom